Hi Seoul~.

10 Days in Seoul~ (✿◠‿◠)

Today is your flight to Seoul, you finished packing your clothes and things, you also brought your camera: for celebrities you will see, ipod: for music, notebook: for autograph, and also pentlepen: for celebrities to sign on your notebook. Your notebook and pen has a picture of SNSD imprinted in it.

"Heeeey~ sweetie, you ready? - Mom

"Yeees~ Mom I'm ready to go!" - You.

"Hey, here's your money and here's for all the albums of SNSD." Your mom while giving you the money. She said that you should buy her the whole album of Girl's Generation -.- The money for the albums is bigger than your money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 10:00 am and you and your Mom are on the airport. You searched for the agent and found her with a tarpauline with your name on. *This is embarassing -.-* You thought and quickly  went to the agent.

"Here's your plane ticket, your pocket money and you even won a polaroid camera!" - she said.

"Wow! Thank you so much!" - You hugged her and bowed.

"Welcome, now enjoy your flight and congratulations again" - She said and went away.

You walked over to your mom and showed the ticket, money and the camera. Your mom said that you are so lucky. After some time, the flight to Seoul were called and you and your Mom stand and hugged each other.

"Hey don't forget to call me when you get there, and also the albums!" - Your mom said with little tears in her eyes.

"Mom~ Don't cry, It's only 10 days though and I won't forget to buy that album. Kekekeke~ Bye ma!" - You said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are now in the plane, bored, so you opend your ipod and listened to kpop. While listening, your seatmate greeted you, you greeted her back. You can't see her face because she's waering a big sunglass, scarf, and a cap.

"Hi!" - Your seatmate

"Hello :D" - You

"What's your name?" - Your seatmate.

"Oh Im Eun Hae, how about you?" - You

"Im Taeyeon." - Taeyeon

"What? The leader of Girl's Generation? Hahaha Im just joking~ Nice to meet you Taeyeon-shi" - You

Taeyeon removed her cap, shades and scarf so you can see her face clearly.

O.O <-- you

^.^ <--- Taeyeon

"Omo! My idol~ ^O^" - You said and hugged her immediately.

"Oof, hahaha don't tell any one, I came from your country to have a vacation, you know :P" - Taeyeon

You guys became BESTFRIENDS and exchanged numbers. When the plane landed, You two quickly embraced each other and bid your farewells. *My idol is now my Bestfriend :D* You thought and saw your dad calling you. You quickly went to your dad and he showed you the house.

http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/amazing-home-Freshome-041.jpg

amazing home Freshome 141 Geometry and Architecture Combined in a Beautiful House in Florida

amazing home Freshome 111 Geometry and Architecture Combined in a Beautiful House in Florida

amazing home Freshome 171 Geometry and Architecture Combined in a Beautiful House in Florida

Your room:

http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Girls-Bedroom-and-Living-room1.jpg

(The images are not mine)

"Woaah~" - You.

"You liked it?" - Dad

"Yes, Thanks dad!" - You

"Well you better get some rest." - Dad

"Ok, Good night dad!" - You

"Good night sweetie~ I'll call your mother now" - Dad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yey Im done!  Please leave a comment and also please subscribe :D