Raffle Draw.

10 Days in Seoul~ (✿◠‿◠)

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Your'e alarm clock woke you up and you quickly got up and took a shower.

"Good Morning~" - Me

"Good Morning sweety~ PABRING THE BOYS OUT!" - Mom, well she's also a huge fan of SNSD.

"Mom, Im going to the mall today." - Me.

"Ok, I'll come with you." - Mom.

"Ok." - Me

You and your mother went to a shopping mall that's near in your house to buy a new dress for your Graduation. You saw a raffle draw that says "Trip to Seoul in 10 days." so you and your mother went there because you are a fan of Kpop, well you are a HUGE fan of SNSD.

"You want to join?" - Mom

"Uhm, of course! Let's go!" - You said while pulling your mother into the Raffle Draw. The staffs said that you just need to fill the form and drop it to the raffle box so you followed the instructions and filled the form with your name, age, contact number and etc. After filling the form, you dropped the paper in the box and thanked the staffs there. *Im sure that my name will not be picked -.- but if it's picked, well it's my chance to meet Kim Taeyeon my Idol and Chunji my loves :'> kekekekeke~*

"Dont worry dear your name will be picked :D" - Mom

"O.o Huh? How did you know what's on my mind??" Me (Confused)

"Hahahaha, that's because I can read minds as well as you can see the future~" - Mom.

*Yes you all heard it readers, I can see the future but I'm not a fortune teller. :P How? Well I don't know -.-*

You two went to a cute shop and bought a dress.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sFx9ftLpKyA/TH1zf7TuoCI/AAAAAAAAA1o/6UzJX1z4OgU/s1600/pink+dress.jpg

After that you and your mother went home and rest because your graduation day is tommorow.

You sleep and you had a vision.

 

Your Vision:

Im finally graduating now! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees~ After 4 years in this school, Im free now! But I will miss my friends and teachers.

Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah ohAtarashī machi de notta den--
My phone

"Hello?" Me.

"Is this Choi Eun Hae?" - The person in the other line.

"Yes it's me, why?" - Me.

"Congratulations! You won the Trip to Seoul in 10 Days!" - The person in the other line.

"Really?" - Me.

"Yes!"

End of your Vision.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yey! The first chapter is done! :D