Graduation

first date

Chapter 3 - Graduation I

 

I turned to walk out of the library. I swear I really hate this Kim JaeJoong guy. I don’t understand why so many girls fall for him. Oh yeah, maybe cause everyone just look in the exterior of a person not the interior of them.

-Clunk- *Ow* I look up and saw myself knocking in a glass door.

“Are you alright?” I spin my head around to see KIM HYUN JOONG with a worry expression. But no, I won’t fall for him anymore. He might turn out to be like his brother, Kim JaeJoong. I won’t fall for him, I swear. 

I wave my hand at him telling him that I'm fine. It might be two reasons I didn't want to see him. First, he might turn out to be just like his brother, the second Kim Jaejoong that I hate a lot. Second, IT'S SO EMBARRASSING FOR HIM TO SEE ME SMASH INTO A GLASS DOOR LIKE THAT. 

"Are you really alright?" I feel like crushing my head into a hole somehow when he didn't decide to walk away.

Before I could even reply him with a 'Yes, I'm fine' (To be honest, I'm not. How could I be fine with my head burning like chilli sauce on it!) he just cut in- "But you don't look ok, um I can bring you to the sickbay you know. You got a really huge scar on your forehead."

"I'm really fine, it's no big deal!" I force a smile on my face. 

"Alright then, you know you can look for me if you need to go to the sickbay but do not dare to!" He says as he walks away.

"Uh sure" He'll forget me the next day anyway so who cares. He didn't even introduce himself. "You'll never know him, never." Ka Eun voice starts echoing in my head. That's when I though, yeah maybe she's right. If he really would want me to look for him. He'll at least tell me his name.

 

I wake up early in the morning, grabs my sandwich and sing myself to school as usual every morning forgetting that today is the last day of year twelve. 

Right until the time where I heard the announcement once I step into my first class-

"Everyone, please make your way to the hall now. We are going to start the assembly for the year twelve’s graduating today.” I could hear the voice of the principle making an announcement over the broadcast area.

“We are going to start the assembly for the year twelve’s graduating today.” The voice keeps echoing in my mind.

 

He’s leaving, he’s leaving. I will not be able to see him anymore.

 

As the assembly begins, I could feel tears falling off my face. KyuJung just sits quietly next to me trying to cheer me up "It's ok, you'll meet him outside sometime. He lives close to the school anyways!"

I could hear Ka Eun cut in straight after KyuJung tries to cheer me up. "Chae Rin, you know that right. You will not know him. He didn't even tell you his name did he? And stop giving false hopes to Chae Rin please oppa." I try to ignore what Ka Eun says and search the hall.

I turn back to find him standing at the back row waiting for his turn to go on the stage. I know he won't remember me, but the truth is I didn't want to believe that. I try to wave at that direction and I saw his head turning towards my side at the same time.

 

 

"YAH! DID I JUST SEE SOMEONE THAT SAYS THAT SHE DIDNT WANT TO SEE ME FOREVER WAVING TOWARDS MY GOD DAMN HOT LOOKONG HYUNG?" I could recognise this voice. Why the hell is he even here? I quitely cursed under my breath putting my hand down as fast as possible to make sure no one sees it.

"Anniyah. Tokkyo, mianhae. I didn't know you have a hyung? He must be a lot better than you than eh?" I false a smile innocently. I could feel Ka Eun squeezing her hand onto mine signalling me not to fight with him. I squeeze back telling her arraso, but just for once.

"Oppa! Remember me? Ka Eun ah!" I could see her beeming happily and i didn't want to spoil it so I'll just keep my mouth shut. 

"Neh, of course. You're one of the pretty girl I met!" . TOTALLY ONE. You first call her ugly and now you're telling her she's one of the pretty girl you met. Totally. 

"Chinjja?" She exclaimed happily. "Ahem, would you mind turning back now? The assembly is going to start soon." , turn around okay. 

"Hah, why are you so nervous for this graduation anyway. Its not like you have a boyfriend or someone you like graduating." He chuckled. "Stfu and just turn around." He eyed me one last time before turning around and so I decide to mouth him "S.L.U.T" and he points his middle finger to me.

I guess we could never get along then if Ka Eun really have him as her boyfriend. I'll commit I guess.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo! Today is the last day of year twelve in this school. I'm very proud as the year twelve have shown great effort in being in this school. Many of them have been receiving complements from their teacher as they always help out younger students. It has been a great six years time having them here. Soon, they'll leave this school and enter university. But many of them would still return for presentation night as they have worked really hard to achieve high scores." Principle Lee annouce with a wide smile showing how proud he is of his students. "Please put our hands together to thank them for this wonderful time in "HanJoong High school" (I made it up, I can't think of a school name) for these six years time being."

The hall was filled with laughters, joys, tears, sadness. Emotions.

I look up on the stage, everyone have their attention there too. THE STAGE.

Soon, the assembly ended with teacher lining up in rows putting their hands up for blessing as the year twelve students walk past hugging them, with laughters, with tears.