, Kim JaeJoong

first date

chapter two - , Kim JaeJoong

 

“Why can’t I be in the library?” He smirks. I swear this guy is the worse person to communicate with between the others of my friends.

“Anni, I didn’t say you can’t. But can you please return me my book?” I please. “There you go,” He says as he returns me my book.

“Oh my god, Hyung Jun oppa. Hide me, hide me.” I turn over to see Ka Eun’s face as if a monster is coming to hunt her down. That’s when I realise she’s peeking behind Hyung Jun oppa. I look through where she’s peeking from and see Jaejoong.

Oh, have I introduce him to you yet? I guess not. Kim Jaejoong is in the same year as us. He’s really charming and um I can use perfect to describe him maybe. Lots of girls have crush on him, I mean who wouldn’t. Well, not me. But Ka Eun does. Ka Eun has a crush on Jaejoong ever since primary, but she never dares to confess so that’s how I would always make fun of her being with Hyung Jun since she doesn’t wants to CHASE HER LOVE. ;) Oh most of all! Jaejoong’s brother is my crush, KIM HYUN JOONG.

I always though getting close to Jaejoong would be easier for me to get to know Hyun Joong since they’re brothers. But how could I even get close to Jaejoong when there are too many girls sticking to him? So that’s how Ka Eun always fails getting close to Jaejoong too. But I would never forget how she swore in primary that Jaejoong’s girlfriend one day. Who knows? Maybe Jaejoong would fall for her perfection too. Hehehe.

“What are you hiding from?” Hyung Jun curiously looks over and sees Jaejoong. “Oooooohhh your crush Ka Eun. I though you only love me, we knew each other since really young!” Hyung Jun teases her.

“Shut up, you ,” It’s really casual for us to swear at nowadays. We don’t think swearing would bring us to hell. It’s just another word, isn’t it?

“Kim Jaejoong~” Hyung Jun sings. Jaejoong turns over to and give him a “who are you” look. I feel embarrass so I decided to walk away. Hyung Jun is really good at getting himself into all this things of getting to know people casually.

“Here, I got a friend that wants to know you!” 

 

Jaejoong looks confuse, but he still walks towards Hyung Jun. Oh man, I think Ka Eun has stop breathing.

“Mwoh?” Jaejoong asks. “Didn’t you hear me? I say I got a friend that wants to know you.” Hyung Jun gets annoyed when he has to repeat what he says twice.

“Who are you?” I knew Jaejoong’s is going to ask that, I mean why will he wants to talk to a stranger since he’s so popular. “Oh I see, so you don’t know me? Kim Hyung Jun! Remember that, we’re friends.”

Hyung Jun never feels embarrass of himself by how he tries to get to know someone which makes me and Ka Eun really embarrass being with him.

“Oh.” I hear Jaejoong reply bluntly. “So, who’s your friend?” I can see him feeling curious about it from the start. “Eyy, the girl that’s standing right behind me.” Hyung Jun turns and realise that Ka Eun is running towards me. “Yoon Ka Eun, get your here and stop hiding, arraso?” Hyung Jun walks towards us and pulls Ka Eun in front of Jaejoong.

“Oh, so it’s her?” Jaejoong asks. I could see Jajoong mouthed “so ugly”. I was relief that Ka Eun did not see it or it’ll break her heart into pieces. But I swear this is the worst thing I know about a guy, judging people by look. I never knew Jaejoong is one of the guy that judge people by looks too until the time has come today as I see the words coming out from his mouth myself.

“Yeah, it’s her. Yoon Ka Eun. Isn’t she pretty? She’s my best friend!” Hyung Jun beams proudly. Each time when it comes to introducing Ka Eun as her best friend, he would be real proud of himself, because that’s his first friendship that ever last the longest I guess or maybe, he has a crush on her, but Ka Eun ends up liking Jaejoong that’s why he never confess?

“Um ye-aa-ah. She is, nice to meet you.” That fake there I see what he’s doing. You call Ka Eun pretty when you mumbled the word “so ugly” ey? You never know how pretty Ka Eun is.

“She’s pretty? Is that what you really think?” I smirk as I walk towards him.

 

He turns to look at me, not only him. Ka Eun and Hyung Jun does the same too. They give me a puzzled look while Ka Eun mouth me “What are you talking about?

“What do you mean? And um, who is this?” Jaejoong turns to ask Hyung Jun. I can see that he doesn’t like me in the first sigh. Ok, maybe I failed my mission of trying to get close to him then get to know Kim Hyun Joong. But how could I just sits there and see my friend got mouthed “so ugly” when she’s like the prettiest girl I ever met in my life, I mean at least up until now!

“Don’t worry, she’s just some y little chick.” Hyung Jun turns and glares at me. “YAH, KIM HYUNG JUN! WHO DID YOU JUST CALL Y? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT MY STRENGTH IS?” I raise my leg and try to kick him with my taekwondo skills I had been learning for the past years. Did I mention that I’m having the black tie too?

I feel someone stopping me, I turn to see Ka Eun.  Oh wait, I shouldn’t embarrass her in front of her crush. “Just imagine that I never exist and never say anything to you.” I walk away and I remember something as I turn back. “And I hope we’ll never meet again.” I stare at him.