Weekend away from class

Miss Delusional and Mr Kim

Chapter six- Weekend away from class

Feeling extremely tired, I force myself to wake up. I shouldn't be sleeping at this time anyway. People sleep all they want on the weekends but waking up after twelve is way too much. 

Why did I sleep so late last night anyway? I sigh at the thought, I remember now. I couldn't sleep last night at all, thinking about yesterday's events on the train caused me to feel so ashamed and embarassed, the thoughts just kept on replaying in my mind and I didn't even focus on trying to sleep. I think I went to bed at around half past three in the morning. 

I walk over to my wardrobe and decide to wear my pink hello kitty t-shirt and grey sweat pants. 

I like hello kitty. 

Recently I discovered hello kitty wasn't a cat but a British girl or something or rather, that really had me questioning about life. 

How the hell does that furry white thing look like a British girl? 

Okay, who cares. I grab a nearby tissue and blow my nose like no tomorrow, I really hate spring, I really hate my sensitivity to the blooming flowers... I really love flowers but they're so deadly to approach. A small amount of pollen can easily cause me to sneeze so hard that my nose flies off my face. 

I stare into the large mirror ahead of me and tie all my hair back into a lose bun. I look into the mirror again, tying my hair like this really reveals my whole face, except I never tie all my hair back (including my side parting) at school or any area where I'll most likely bump into people from my school.

No one needs to see me. 

No one needs to look at me. 

I pick up a few pins to secure the bun as my hand brushes passed my thick, large frames. Honestly, my eyesight isn't even bad to the point that I need to wear glasses all the time, in fact it's good enough to not even wear them. 

They make me feel better anyway. 

I make my way downstairs in this empty as house and open the fridge upon hearing my stomach growling like a horrifying thunderstorm. Inside, there are two eggs, some vegetables and some meat. The meat has probably been there since Jesus was born. Squeezing my nose with my fingers, I toss it into the bin. I don't know what I can do with two eggs and a few pieces of vegetables, but that certainly won't fill my stomach, not to mention that looking at vegetables reminds me of that traumatising incident on the bus with the vegetable ahjumma screaming at me. 

I can't believe I'm just standing here looking at the fridge, yet these bad memories are so easily triggered. 

I slam it shut. 

I take a few steps to the side and open the pantry. 

Empty. 

This must be tough love, maybe my parents are teaching me how to be independent considering they barely left anything for me to eat before going on their business trip. Or maybe they did leave enough for two weeks... but they haven't come home in a month. 

They haven't called me this week. 

My stomach whips up another storm and I clutch tightly on it, I am desperately hungry. If I don't eat now I will die. 

I look at the main door of the house, the only reason for me to go outside on the weekends is if I have to, and right now I am extremely hungry it's almost excrutiating. I run back upstairs to grab my little wallet and keys, throw my frames aside before slipping onto my pink converse shoes and head outside.  

*

I power walk to a nearby shopping centre in hope to find some ramen and snacks, unfortunately I can't cook too well, the food eomma has prepared for me to just microwave are all gone. Maybe I should also buy a few premade sandwiches or some ready to microwave pizza for lunch at school. 

The options are so healthy. 

I walk in between the isles in hope to find some ramen, there are five different flavours, and only one left of my favourite flavour. 

Spicy ramen. I reach out to grab it but an unknown hand lands on top of mine. I automatically flinch at the human contact and raise my hands to my chest. "Gotcha." I hear the guy say, the most depressing thing is.. I recognise that voice. I look up to see the back view of the tall figure with black hair as he turns around to face me. Oh , it's Mr Kim, I hope he doesn't talk to me. 

"Oh, sorry miss, I just happen to really like spicey ramen, it's okay if I take it right? I mean, I know you had your hand on it before I did but-" I widen my eyes to stare at him, he doesn't recognise me at all does he? Or is he just pretending considering he doesn't want any of his students to view him as a teacher outside of school...

..

I nod and weakly smile but he approaches me. I notice his casual attire,,, something about it is so... he's so different to the man at school, he's wearing a striped sweater with a low V-neck you can almost see those well built chest muscles, it's also matched with a long necklace and a pair of black jeans. I also noticed that he's got a lot more piercings in that usual... this guy has heaps. 

I didn't know my sunbae... Mr Kim... had this style. He stands there for a bit, as if writing something down on a piece of paper. 

I look down to hide my blushing but with one swift motion, he grabs hold of my wrist and opens up my hand. "I want to make it fair and so I'll give you this." He angelically smiles, placing something on my palm and closing my hand. I can feel my whole face heat up as he leans in against my ear and breathes onto it, "Sorry for taking your beloved, but you're pretty cute." 

I turn bright red at his close contact... no he definitely does not recognise me, or else he wouldn't be doing this to me. I freeze when I feel something soft planted on my lips, he quickly jerks back and walks backwards, giving me a wink then turning around to head the opposite direction. 

What.

In.

The.

World.

What.

The.

What the actual what the what the, WHAT THE MR KIM JUST KISSED ME WHAT THE FLYING FRUIT CAKE. I fan myself a billion times, no I doubt that's Mr Kim, it's probably someone else, calm down...calm down. 

But who on Earth.. goes around... kissing random people. 

I just lost my ity. 

I think that's what it's called when you lose your first kiss. I fan myself once more before a piece of paper falls out of my hands. I pick it up from the floor and open the folded blue note and read the black writing imprinted on it. 

A phone number. 

I widen my eyes in shock as I read the last few words on the bottom of the note. 

Kim Jaejoong, call me ;) 

So some dude called Jaejoong just... Kim... Mr Kim... Kim... Kim Jaejoong? No no no, it can't be.

I'm going to die. 

 

---------Jaejoong

I walk out of the shop with Changmin as he chuckles, "Looks like those seduction methods haven't disappeared from you yet Jaejoong." I laugh, of course it hasn't, but there's just no need to use it, I'm a mature man now. 

Why did I do it before? 

"Yeah, alright Changmin now pay up. I can't believe you all made a bet behind my back saying I will never be able to randomly seduce girls again, Well now that I have succeeded you all owe me." 

"Don't you feel ashamed, you lock-lipped with some random girl just then even if it was for a second." Changmin asks, changing the topic about the money. No, why would I? It's not like I haven't kissed anyone before. 

I look at Changmin weirdly, "Right... you're not even a ." 

"Wouldn't it be sad for a twenty-two year old man to still be a ?" 

"Okay, good for you. You and some really pretty girl got it on after the graduation party four years ago right? It was both your first time then." I shake my head at the memory, "I think I was kinda drunk too." 

Changmin clicks his tongue and stares at me with wide eyes, "Well, I'm sure she wasn't drunk at all, looks like some girl took advantage of you. I can't believe Jaejoong lost his ty like that, looks like he got ." He says, clearly trying to ridicule me. I smack his arm, "Yah, can you not talk like that? How vulgar..." It was also a pretty great experience... uh so to say. 

I swear this guy is trying to dig up my high school years, and yes some are rather embarassing. 

"Me? Vulgar?" Changmin asks, pointing to himself, "I wasn't like you man, I was innocent. You were that popular dude in the year level who lead every girl on because you were attractive to them....but you only went as far as kissing them. Oh yeah, and at parties you'd just make out with anyone, and your stupid pick-up lines were so off the internet, not to mention how you were also such a rebel, always dying your hair and shi-" 

"Stop it. Oh my goodness." 

I admit I wasn't the best person then, but hey times change and people mature. "If you're thinking that you've matured, you haven't at all considering you just kissed a random, Jaejoong, you're just suppressing that inner playboy inside you.. I mean your longest relationship after high school was only for eleven months, and you've had quite a few but I swear they all averaged for four months. COMMITMENT ISSUES!" 

I cross my arms and knit my eyebrows together, "Good that it's suppressed. It's shameless to bring it back... YAH! I can't help it that their personalities didn't turn out to be what it seemed, I mean, I don't want to sound like I'm up myself but lot's of them were just going for my looks... and I wouldn't have if you guys didn't bet large amounts, it's all mine now." 

"Likewise bro, you and your eyes for gold ever since your parents said goodbye to your weekly allowance. So, if I tell you to strip and run down the street for a billion won would you?" 

I facepalm myself, now he's just being ridiculous. Why the hell do I bother conversing with him? 

"The thing I did just then at the store is nothing really, you're just using stupid situations even if it's the same analogy. Whatever, screw you and pay up you idiot." I yell, slapping him with my wallet. 

"Scary Jaejoong is coming out... and no! It doesn't count unless she calls you back." Changmin says. 

"I'm confident she will by... tonight." Changmin laughs and pats my back many times, or more like vigorously whacking my back, "I hope she doesn't call you back so our money will be safe... and that means you have to treat me with your cooking." 

"Sure." 

We continue to walk in silence but Changmin randomly stops and coughs. What is with this guy now? 

"Jaejoong." He says, gosh... why can't this guy just call me hyung, is it that hard? 

"What." I reply, staring at some perplexed expression on his face, "You're a teacher now right?" What's wrong with him? He's asking all these stupid rhetorical questions. "Changmin... seriously, you're asking that?" 

He stares into the distance and randomly grabs my arm, "What the Changmin? What are you doing, do you have a problem?" 

"Wh-what if the girl you kissed was a student?" 

Oh, I didn't take that into account. When I'm not at school I just feel like any normal person and I've only been working for less than a week so it's hard to see myself in that position... but it's not right for teachers to do that right? It's frowned upon and I think it's illegal. I remember seeing all this news about some forty year old teacher doing it with some high school student. 

I shiver at the thought.

Disgusting. 

"Y-yeah.. um but even if she was a student she's not MY student." 

"I don't know, still sounds weird. You're the one who put yourself into that social position, even if you're still young and fresh." Changmin says, giggling for the hundredth time. 

"Man! It's not like I did anything extremely inappropriate to the girl just then! You're scaring me, and it's not like I don't feel ually harassed by the female students checking me out at school."  

"Wow, aren't you one lucky man." 

I roll my eyes and continue walking. So... from now on Kim Jaejoong, remember you're a teacher, an adult, so don't go messing around like you did today with potential kids, holy I sound like a e. 

I still doubt she was a highschool student, she looked mature yet innocent. 

Wait, why did she look innocent then? . Oh god now that I think about it I'm positive she was wearing some pink hello kitty crap...

Oh wow, I'm just getting paranoid now. Changmin walks in front of me and flicks my forehead, "What the Changmin, that hurt!" 

"Just distracting you from your deep thoughts." I grit my teeth and fling the grocery bag at his face, "Yeah, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have to feel this paranoid you son of a ! I swear to Jesus if I can't sleep tonight I will not even think about making you food and I will also like, I don't know... kill you or something." 

"Scary." He says, running in front of me to keep his distance. 

 

---------Ka Eun

I would rather die than call his number. I roll around in bed, it's already way passed midnight but I can't sleep thinking about today's incident. I bring my fingers to my lips... some man who I refuse to believe is Mr Kim basically took my ity today. 

Kim Jaejoong... 

That's a really gorgeous name... 

 

-----author's note(s)

Thanks for the 100 subbies ! I don't even know how... but really, thank you. 
I promise I'll make this story interesting and enjoyable and I hope people can comment because it really encourages me :) 
Maybe the comments can become a motivational thing for me to update, we could establish a mutually beneficial relationship ;)

I actually laughed writing this, Ka Eun doesn't even know what ity really means. She's so stupid LOL