` ( ★ truth or dare ? ) teaser one

` ( ★ truth or dare ? ) an exo-k apply fic — closed !
 
teaser one ! 
 
"Truth or dare again?" Baekhyun asked with a smirk as he sat down at the lunch table.
"Yep, you guessed it," the kingkas' leader Suho nodded.
"It wasn't that hard to guess," Baekhyun chuckled. "We play it all the time!"
"Well, it's gonna be different," Suho explained. "We all want to see the day someone gives in and picks truth, right? So I have an idea!"
Immediately, the other five boys' faces lit up as they listened in.
"You know what? You guys can do anything, climb mountains, stalk girls, climb in the dumpster."
All the boys nodded proudly, anxiously waiting for Suho to continue. "But there's one thing you guys are horrible at. Sorry."
Kai shook his head. "No way! We're awesome. We can do it! What do you want us to do?"
"Today's truth or dare game will be themed love!" Suho said excitedly. "Your weakness."
Immediately everyone looked down, fidgeting and biting their lip.
"Okay!" said arrogant Kai. "I'm in!" and that set off all the others, who didn't want to be labelled a wuss.
 
"Chanyeol hyung," Sehun said mischievously.
"Mmhmm?" Chanyeol looked up from his lunch. "What do you want?" he asked, adding a derp smile.
"You say you're the happy virus?" Sehun questioned.
"Of course," he nodded proudly. He put his arms up in a 'I'm strong, look at my muscles' manner.
"Good luck with this dare then," he said quietly. "You're going to make the ice princess laugh."
Everyone started talking. "That's not a love dare," D.O. pointed out.
"Hold on hyung, I wasn't finished yet," Sehun continued. "And you're going to fall in love with her."
"No way!" Chanyeol spluttered. "That's too hard. The ice princess doesn't even smile. Just that same icy stare on her face. And to fall in love with a girl who just frowns all day and hates happy viruses?"
This was getting exciting for the boys who wanted to see someone give in.
"Do you want to be a wuss?" Sehun asked. And that made Chanyeol agree to the challenge.
 
"Fine! I get to go next," Chanyeol pouted. "Baek-hyung?"
"Yeah...?" he asked.
"Get ready for your challenge!" he smiled a creepy smile.
Baekhyun just shrugged.
"Goody-two-shoes Byun Baekhyun is going to teach the player how to get A+ in tests since he's a nerd - and make her fall in love with him!"
This time it was Baekhyun's turn to protest. "WHAT?! No, no, no, no mercy! Er, I mean no way."
Chanyeol just gave him a creepy stare. "Wuss much Baekhyun?"
"But I don't hang out with players! They're creepy." Baekhyun protested.
Chanyeol waved his hands. "Looks like we have our first quitter in the history of Truth or Dare at Aeksoo High School!" he smiled.
"Oh fine, you pabo," Baekhyun grumbled.
 
"Suho!" Baekhyun declared. "In the mood for a dare?"
Suho didn't answer as he continued studying his medicine notes.
"I take that as a yes, Suho," he grinned evilly. "Your challenge is to fall in love with that childish cheerful giant baby girl and get her to be more mature."
Suho just shrugged. "I'm not you guys' grandpa for no reason."
Baekhyun cracked up. "You sure?"
 
Suho wisely picked up a chopstick and spun it between the three maknaes, D.O., Kai and Sehun. Whoever it landed on would get the dare from him. "... And it lands on D.O.!"
"Damn," D.O. pouted. "What is it, grandpa?" he asked, rearranging his bento box.
"Hmm, I can't actually think of one," Suho admitted.
"Yes! Score!" D.O. shouted, still rearranging his bento box.
"Oh!" Suho exclaimed. "No, I thought of one! Pwned, D.O."
D.O.'s face fell as Suho told him, "It was inspired off your silly act of rearranging your bento box. Anyway, you know that really disorganised girl who you can't stand? You know, Jung Soora?"
D.O. made an O____O face. "You don't mean... NO! SUHO! MY GRANDPA! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!"
Suho shrugged. "Get her to be more organised, and fall in love with her."
D.O. sighed. "I hate my grandpa."
 
"Kai!" he brightened. The y playboy was discussing with Sehun the hottest girls in school. "Oh, maybe that Jinae girl, or perhaps Miyoung," D.O. could hear Kai saying.
"Kai, you've gone out with pretty much every girl in school, right?" Kai slowly nodded.
"Except the really lowly ones... like her." D.O. gestured to Jung Mieun, the unpopular nerd who always wore glasses and wore strange childish clothes. Kai nodded again.
"I dare you to fall in love with her. Like, for real, not playboy love. Oh, and perhaps learn a few study and organisation tips from her?" he smirked.
"Knowing D.O., you'd definitely say that," Kai grumbled, but did not complain. After all, he was the casanova, the noona-killer, the womanizer.
 
"And lastly, Sehun," Kai smirked. "How about you get a taste of your own medicine?"
Sehun cowered in fear, being the youngest, the cutest and the brattiest.
"Why don't you fall in love with the bossy, organised, modest umma? The school prefect?"
Sehun groaned. "Please, hyung, please." He tried some aegyo, but it didn't work on Kai.
"Nice try." Kai smiled. "But you're doing it. Unless you want to drop the kingka title."
 
"Let the games begin."