` ( ★ truth or dare ? ) application form

` ( ★ truth or dare ? ) an exo-k apply fic — closed !
 
says the boss !

un — keep the formatting the same. if it stuffs up, use the source code provided.
deux — don't copy my layout. i made it and it took me a while. i will report you if you do.
trois — you must be korean, so there is no ethnicity option. & you must speak korean!
quatre — i'm begging you, don't go overboard with languages and whatnot, or you'll be rejected.
cinq — i'll be marking apps on a three-strike basis. three strikes and you're out.
six — your app can be chosenacceptedpendingdeclined or rejected. pm me if you don't understand.
sept — remove all of my notes that i put to help you, including the caption under the picture.
huit — hyperlinks only! if you don't know how to hyperlink, pm me and i'll attempt to teach you.
 

 

 
the yeojas !

* choose one of these girls to represent their personality.
 
suho's girl
exuberant. hyperactive. bubbly. she's one of those annoying maknaes, or giant babies. she always has a priceless billion dollar smile on her face and is always ever so cheerful. always chirpy and happy, she can brighten up everyone's day... except for suho's.
famous personality example: choi sulli
 
baekhyun's girl
flirty and y, and definitely no ideal match for a goody-two-shoes, smiley guy. she doesn't bother about academics so she freely fails her tests with F and doesn't bother studying. she always lands in detention for bad grades. she charms all the guys but hates stupid nerds like baekhyun.
famous personality example: kim hyuna
 
chanyeol's girl
the school's ice princess. she's all death stares and glares, and she never smiles. there's always that tight-lipped frown on her face and she'll never change it. she's mean and icy and hardly talks. can chanyeol help her laugh again?
famous personality example: jung jessica
 
d.o.'s girl ( taken ! )
so messy and disorganised, d.o. can't stand her. her papers are always in a mess everywhere and she's always losing things. it's not her fault, she tries to be organised but she can't! she also procrastinates a lot and can't manage her time well.
famous personality example: lee jieun
 
kai's girl ( taken ! )
the goody-two-shoes. the nerd. the straight A girl who is always the best and forever the teacher's pet. she doesn't know why she does it, she just wants school to be worthwhile and is proud of the fact she has an education, so she's using it. she's smart, obedient and sweet.
famous personality example: kim taeyeon
 
sehun's girl
bratty sehun's always liked noonas, but not this type. this girl is modest, humble and down-to-earth. she's kind and respectful and is pretty much the school captain. but she is incredibly bossy and much of a leader. people call her the 'umma' because of this.
famous personality example: song victoria
 

 

 
the namjas !

* choose one of these boys as your love interest.
 
suho
he's a true leader, and his friends as the grandpa. being the oldest, he's modest and humble and always thinks of his kingka friends first. he's kind and thoughtful and helps everyone when they need it. he's a real role model.
 
baekhyun
a goody-two-shoes type guy. he likes finishing his homework, and hates getting in trouble. he's never experienced detention before, and when his friends want to do something naughty, he doesn't. he's a nerd and needs to make the teacher happy.
 
chanyeol
mr. derp and mr. laughalot. he's always smiling that creepy pedo smile of his, but most girls enjoy it. he's renowned as the school's happyvirus with a contagious smile and laugh. everyone likes him, except the school ice princess who's known to frown all day.
 
d.o.  ( taken ! )
very organised, he's called the group's 'umma'. he can't stand seeing things in a mess and has to clean them up. he's the group's cook and cleaner. you could basically call him their maid. he likes to plan things out and stay tidy like a neat freak.
 
kai ( taken ! )
a naughty playboy type guy. he's a flirt and he doesn't care about homework or studying. just let himself be and not do anything. what's the whole point of school? is what he thinks. he's constantly in detention and he can't help it. he hates nerds.
 
sehun
bratty and stupid like a normal maknae, he's always underestimated because he's the youngest. he knows quite a lot but people don't ever call on him, and no one trusts him. he can be rather naughty at times too. he does bad things and isn't very respectful or modest.
 

 

 
masterlist !

name — taken as love interest
name — taken as guy who falls in love with you
name — taken as friend
name — taken as enemy
 
exok ( love interests only ) —   suho   baekhyun   chanyeol   d.o.    kai   sehun
shinee —   onew   jonghyun   key   minho   taemin
beast —   doojoon   junhyung   hyunseung   yoseob   gikwang   dongwoon
b.a.p. —   yongguk   himchan   daehyun   youngjae   jongup   zelo
teen top —   cap   chunji   l.joe   niel   ricky   changjo
btob —   eunkwang   minhyuk   changsub   hyunsik   peniel   ilhoon   sungjae
infinite —   sunggyu   dongwoo   woohyun   hoya   sungyeol   myungsoo   sungjong

snsd —   taeyeon   jessica   sunny   tiffany   hyoyeon   yuri   sooyoung   yoona   seohyun
f(x) —   victoria   amber   luna   sulli   krystal
a pink —   chorong   bomi   eunji   naeun   yookyung   namjoo   hayoung
2ne1 —   bom   dara   cl   minzy
miss a —   fei   jia   min   suzy
t-ara —   boram   qri   soyeon   eunjung   hyomin   jiyeon   ahreum   dani
 

 

 
apply away !

source code —  what it should look like ( don't copy from here ) — example app ( coming soon ! )
 

 

 
the lovely f.a.q. !

what is the point of the 'guy who falls in love with you' section? 
— this hopeless author loves drama, so there will be some 'fighting to love' scenes where some random kid comes along, falls in love with your character and fights with the exo-k guy you chose for your love. of course, you will fall in love with the exo-k member in the end though. this section is compulsory, you must fill it out so my planned drama can happen. just choose someone from another group and they will take the role of this guy if you are chosen.
 
will exo-m be in this story?
— exo-m may have a few cameos perhaps, i haven't planned anything with them, but i planned this story to be a korean-based one, nothing chinese. which reminds me - please only select korean people for your relations in the application form. maybe exo-m will appear as transfer students! i don't know.