Myungsoo (L)

내꺼하자 | Be Mine

Mieun looked up from her work, letting her eyes take a break. As she was stretching, she saw Myungsoo standing by her door.

“Omo! Oppa, have you been standing there all this time?”

Myungsoo, being the way he always was, didn't’t say a word. Instead, he walked over to her.

“Is something wrong, why aren't’t you ---oof!”

She wasn't’t able to finish her sentence as he embraced her. Now she was genuinely confused.

Myungsoo stayed like that, unmoving. He was trying to calm his own heart down, hoping that she didn't’t feel it being so close. Mieun, on the other hand, quite liked the comforting silence and warmth in the hug.

When he broke away, she felt the loss. Yet, it was replaced by another emotion. As she stared into his soulful eyes, waiting for him to speak, she felt her heart swell – hoping, just hoping that he would say what she wanted to hear.

“Mieun ah…. Will you be mine?” 

 


erm c: i hope you liked this. 

i know it was really short, but i wanted to keep these short! 

dongwoo's ran too long...

 

plus doesn't this just make L all the more mysterious and handsome? yeah? yeah! 

comment please if you liked it. i will heart you loads. and give you lots of beautiful L! 

 

photo credits: ohmyhogod.tumblr

 

next up: .... you decide!? (:  woohyun!, mr greasey himself :D