Dongwoo

내꺼하자 | Be Mine

 

Mieun came to sneak up on Dongwoo, whose back was turned to her. She couldn’t see what he was huddled over, but she would soon find out.

“Oppa, what are you doing? Show me!”

“Ahh! Omo! Mieun-ah don’t scare me like that,” Dongwoo fake pouts, “because you scared me, I’m not telling you now!” Dongwoo jokes around, pulling off a serious face to complete the act.

“Ah waeyo oppa!” Mieun whines, all the while trying to look around him to find out.

“Nope, you’re not seeing it…. TICKLE FIGHT!”

The two end up in a laughing heap lying next to each other.

“Wae oppa, why can’t I see it? If it’s not for me I can see it right?”

Dongwoo doesn’t reply. Instead he gets up, and walks back to the table. Mieun once again frowns, her oppa left her hanging again. Thinking she should just give up, Mieun gets up and prepares to leave him to peace.

“Oppa, I’ll go now….I’m sorry for bothering you…”

Before she can walk out on him, she feels him hug her from behind.

“Mian Mieun. It’s not that I don’t want to show you, but it wasn’t finished. You can see it now. Okay? Smile.”

His hug instantly soothed her over. With her eyes covered by his hand, the two slowly made their way over to the table.

“Here you go….”

On the table was a small ceramic dinosaur. While it wasn’t a masterpiece with sloppy painting here and there, and a mess of colour surrounding it, she still loved it. The small dinosaur was holding up a sign that said

Be Mine.

“Be Mine Mieun?” 


 

Playful Dongwoo right? c: 

comment please if you liked it. i will heart you loads. and give you lots of dongwoo smiles. 

photo creds to: rapperyeobojang.tumblr

 

 

next up: Mysterious L.