Sunggyu

내꺼하자 | Be Mine

 

A/N: THIS WENT ON FOR TOO LONG Q_______________Q


 

 

Mieun-ah, on the 30th there is a meteor shower :3. If you are free that evening….. will you come with me? Let’s go stargazing! :D
Your Gyu-Oppa~~

It was finally the 30th. Mieun had been waiting for this night to come since two weeks ago when Sunggyu had sent her that message

Your Gyu-oppa

‘You are such a flirt and trickster oppa’ she thought. He wasn’t hers, although she very much wished she was. Sunggyu had her whole heart already….

“Wahh, Mieun-ah, you’re exceptionally pretty today!” Sunggyu complimented her.

“Flattery gets you nowhere oppa! You look cozy!” she giggled as Sunggyu was wearing a beanie, a long scarf and gloves.

“Come here.” Sunggyu took her hand and dragged her down to sit beside him.

They made small talk as the night grew darker. Anticipation of the shower grew higher. And Mieun got more nervous. She hadn’t ever been alone with her oppa like this.

“Hey, Mieun-ah, lets lie down okay? We can watch better that way.” Sunggyu suggested, as he began lying down already.

She stared at the sleeping figure next to her. Her heart was pounding. First spending the night, and now they’re lying so close together?! She wasn’t sure if she could conceal her excitement and nervousness anymore…

“I’m cold… come lie down… please?”

It came barely as a whisper, but her heart was instantly swayed by his angelic voice.

Some time passed as they lay next to each other. It seemed like Sunggyu had fallen asleep, but Mieun was much too nervous to even closer her eyes. And then the first meteor flashed brilliantly crossed the sky.

“OPPA! Did you see that?!” Mieun shot up in excitement and shouted.

But Sunggyu didn’t stir next to her.

“Oppa?” She whispered carefully, but Sunggyu stayed still. Now she was hysteric.

“Yah! Oppa! You called me out to watch stars with you. You got me so happy, got my heart beating, stomach butterflies fluttering and now you’re asleep!?” she screams, out of annoyance.

“Yah Sunggyu oppa, I know they call you grandpa for fun but that doesn’t mean you – oof!”

Sunggyu grabbed hold of her flailing arms and dragged her down on top of him.

“Oppa what are you doing?” She squeaked, arms readying to push herself up again.

But Sunggyu didn’t let her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her down again.

“What did you say….?” he whispered into her ears. She shudders.

Her mind shuts down. She can’t function anymore with him this close… wait no there was no space between anymore. She was glad that it was dark out, and just chose to hide her face in the nook of his neck. ‘Ahh… Sunggyu oppa you smell heavenly….’

“Mieun-ah” he whispered into her ears. Mieun thinks that this is all a dream, that there is such a heavenly voice calling to her, and that same heavenly… angel… was hugging her.

Sunggyu oppa saranghae.

 “Mieun-ah, did you mean that?” he asked cautiously.

“What words….I didn’t say anything… O….” Mieun, who thought she had just been thinking of those words, didn’t realize that she actually said it out loud.

“Neh oppa….” She buried her face into his chest, afraid of what would happen. ‘Babo Mieun, what did you do!?’

 Sunggyu’s wraps his arms tighter around her. His heart was overjoyed when he heard those words.

“Mieun-ah, me too. I love you. Will you be mine?” 

 


OTL. I didn't mean for this to go on for so long. The idea seemed so much shorter when I thought of it on the bus. I think this is really cute. 

I didn't do the idea justice T_T; But I really wanted to keep this shorter... than it is. And still have cute fluffy beach moments..... -shot. 

 

hope you enjoyed it nonetheless! ♥ comment if you loved it c; sunggyu oppa will send you lots of love. 

photo credits: nyamnam.tumblr.com

ps: THE PHOTO IS ADORABLE. it's not like sunggyu's my infinite bias..... 

 

next up: Hoya/Sungjong/Sungyeol... Hmm..... ;D