Woohyun

내꺼하자 | Be Mine

Surprise! You were expecting to find me here no? Kekekeke, fooled you!

"Aish that kid...."

Mieun was supposed to meet Woohyun, but now she was lead into a maze, clue after clue to find him.

Noona! You really like me right? Hehe, -winkeu. Go here next~~

...................

Finally, Mieun was lead into a large clearing. At the center was none other than the trickster himself, Woohyun standing smiling cheekily. He was holding large helium balloons, and had another hand behind his back, holding something she couldn't see yet.

"Mieun noona! You found me! you must really like me huh."

"Well hello to you too Woohyun. You think too highly of yourself, I was just thinking how upset you would be if I didn't come." Mieun lied, of course she wanted to see him, of course she loved him.

"Ahh waeyo! Noona you hurt me. Come here!" Every step she walked closer to Woohyun, he took one to her, until they met. But now, Woohyun was hiding behind the balloons.

"Aish! Pabo! Why are you hiding now!"

"Close your eyes noona...." he said softly, sincerely.

And when she opened them there was a sea of floating balloons, a bouquet of flowers and an eye-smiling boy in front of her.

"Mieun noona you like me right?" he teased yet again, but didn't let her retort back, "because....noona, I really like you."

He brought the flowers to her face, and began to sing the chorus of Be Mine.

"Neh, oppa. I'm yours."

 


oh man. mr ayego himself. 

i think the picture is suiting! 

hope you enjoyed it! comment if you did C: lots of woohyun hearts to give yous! 

 

photo credits:littlehyuna.tumblr.com

 

next up: ..... you chose? :3 comment!