Chapter 5

Why can't you remember me?

YOUR P.O.V

*sigh* while walking. What a tiring day i have, my mom told me to do such work at home and now she ask me to do grocery shopping! Why don't she go an buy it herself, sheesh. But it kinda helps me from not thinking about what happen 2 weeks ago (A/N: the thingy where Youngmin ask her/you about the past). Ok so now i have to buy this and then ah these.... (A/N: ughh who cares what she's buying). Ok now im done, i just need to.. OOF! I fell on the floor and drop my grocery's on the floor but thenk goodness non of them is broken. I rub my head and heard someone says 'mianhe'.I look up and it was Kwangmin.

"Are you okay?" he says.

"Yea, yea im alright?" i reply while holding his hands then i get up.

"Oh, your stuffs," he says and kneeling down picking up my grocery's. 

"Ah, sorry i forgot," i said doing a little facepalm and then kneeling down helping Kwangmin with my grocery's.

"Sorry once again,' he said bowing.

"Nah nah it's okay, at least non of my stuffs are broken or damage."

"But you are," he spot the little bleed on my knee. "Come," he grab my wrist and lead me to a place. He then put a little water in the tissue and rub it to the knee, well it did hurt a bit but i let it hold. Then he put a bandage on it. "There. Are you okay now?" he says getting up while putting his hands on his waist. I nodded while looking at my poor knee.

"Yes I am, thank you," I said with a big smile. He blushed a little and sit next to me. Owh yea, i forgot to mention where we are. We are sitting on a nearby bench.

"Ah (y/n)?" he said looking down.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?" he said without hesitation.

"Sure what is it?" Well, I hope this is not a confession, cuz i already have someone i like which is his twin bro.

"I....

Done! End of story..

 

 

Nah just joking ^^

"I Like you." he said. And i was blushing red.

"I.. i'm sorry, I-"  I'm not good at rejecting. -.-''

"Nah, im just joking"

"W- what?" It kinda breaks my heart, tears nearly flow down my cheeks. He doesnt like me? As a friend or something? His eyes suddenly widen.

"N- no, that's not what i mean! It's not that i hate you, it's just that i like you a- as a friend," my eyes widen up a bit with happiness. "I was just joking you know. Just to see if you're easily tricked just like my brother."

"Ohh," I giggled.

"Whats so funny?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"You.. you bhahahaa (I didn't laugh that hard). Well you should've see that look on your face." I said between laughs. He blush and suddenly starts laughing with me. And we both laugh. Then we slowly stop laughing.

"Anyway, do you like my bro?"he said wiping away his tears from laughing. I stop laughing and turn red.

"Well, err i don't know exactly,: I said playing with my thumb then look down.

"Come on, look, you're blushing," he said smirking.

"Wha? Akhh okay fine. I- I- I-"

"Oh come on, 'I' what?"

"I do, like him."

"Aha! I knew it!"

"Well how do you know exacly?"

"He told me that he like you to."

"What? He did?"

"Nah. actually it's Kimhyun and yea, hyung told me too!" Uff that girl, i'll kill her when i see her. "Ah, i see. The face of revenge huh?"

"Yeah," ^^ 

We both were actually standing, I think about to go home, when i take a step I trip on a rock then Kwangmin catch me. He catch me like hugging my hands on his shoulder and his hand on my waist then we were face-to-face and blushing.

"(y/n)?" i heard someone calling me. We both look at our side which is Youngmin! "(y/n)?" He repeat and look at me with a pale face then he turn to his brother. He then run away.

We (me and Kwangmin) both look at each other then pull apart. "Youngmin!" we shouted and run after him.

Hey hello there, SORRY!X1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 For the Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait. And i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for making you wait all this time X(( i feel bad. Anyway, it's because i havent got any plot fot his chapter.... my mind was full of other fanfics to be written showweyy.. Anyway, i hope u like this one ^^ and sorry for not making any sense or bad grammar and punctuation X[] and sorry if its too short for you.