Chapter 3

Why can't you remember me?

Mianhae everyone for waiting sooooo looong, thank you for your patients!! don't have time to do it! i really don't have time but yea... i sometimes open the computer/laptop when my mom/dad not home anywhere and do AFF or something else... now my mom's not home (even my dad) so i can do it, enjoy! ^^

Your POV

After being friends with the Jo twins for a month, it seems like I have a crush on Youngmin. I know that he looks the same like his bro but theres something different between them. I was combing my hair when suddenly, the door rang. ''It's ok, i'll bring it mom!" I shouted while heading off to the door. When I open the door there's...... WHAT! Youngmin and Kwangmin! H-how did they know where my house is? I suddenly froze, can't move a single muscle. Wait, is it cuz...

"Hey!" Kimhyun greet me when suddenly comming in front of me. I knew it, Kimhyun told them to walk together with us. It's just that I don't like it, well, I like it a little bit but it feels awkward -_-''.. I grab Kimhyun inside the house and went to the twins, ''Will you excuse us for a second?'' I said bowing to them.

''Sure, why not?'' they said.

I went back to Kimhyun. ''Kimhyun like, how did you-'' she cut me off.

''What? We're friends right? This is what friends do, going to school together right? And I know that you had a crush on Youngmin but this might be a chance,'' she said.

''But- uhm- this- uhm- they're- uhh- ughh fine,'' I said, I really have nothing to say but just that. So I took my bag and ran off saying bye to my mom, she didn't hear me cause she's in the kitchen washing dishes and the door is closed. I wore my shoes and went off with them 3. As we were walking then suddenly Kwangmin was about to say something.

''Hey guys, do you know me and by bro are in a group band called Boyfriend? Well but our club is called Bestfriend.'' he said that makes me and Kimhyun looked in surprise.

''Really? Your in a group called Boy-'' shouted Kimhyun. Then suddenly Kwangmin covered Kimhyuns mouth that makes her blushed.

''Shh, don't say it too loud or else the the neighbourhood around might hear you and fans may come for autographs and stuff,'' said Kwangmin.

''Owh, ok mianhae,'' said Kimhyun as she rub her head at the back. Owh and I also forgot to mention that Kimhyun and Kwangmin is getting along really well, uhm but I don't know how. I was walking really back when suddenly someone covered my mouth and pull me to it. I wanted to shout 'HELP' but they cannot hear me cause my mouth had been covered.

Youngmin's POV

I wanted to look at (y/n) but I hadn't seen her by my side or behind me! Where could she go? I saw a black shadow heading back and I saw someone that looks familiar maybe it's (y/n), I think she's up to something. I followed where she went and then when Kwangmin and Kimhyun heard my footsteps, they turn back and shouted my name and I didn't hear it. So instead they follow me. I kept on following her but she was so fast then I suddenly stop, she stop at an abandonned building. I went in.

Your POV

They put me in the chair and made me sit, I felt so scared cause those people were the 'drunk dudes' (get what I mean?). They pull my hands at the back and tied it. I cried, the tears ran down my cheeks. O how I wish someone would save me. When one guy saw me crying he pull my chin up, "Don't cry sweety, we 4 are here for you." There was four guys and they all look drunk. Then one of them wanted to kiss me, I closed my eyes, not wanting to see him kiss me (Author: that's all she can do? -_-" break him into pieces man!) and as soon as he was going to kiss, there was someone who break the door. He was Youngmin followed by Kimhyun and Kwangmin. "Youngmin!" I shouted.

"(y/n)!" he shouted back. As soon as he run one step, guy 3 (let's name them with guy [no.], k?) got a knife in his hand and put it under my chin trying to kill when Youngmin step closer.

"If you take another step, i'm going to kill her," guy 3 said.

Kimhyun's POV

O my god! My friend is going to get killed! "(y/n)!" I shouted to her running over to her. Then I suddenly felt someone was grabbing my arm and pull me against him and putting knife under my chin. 

"And we'll kill this sweety pie too," said guy 1. Sweety pie! Why the heck sweety pie I'm not your sweety pie.

"Kimhyun!" shouted Kwangmin. 

"Well, well, well, seems like both of you are twins trying to save your princesses, huh?" ask guy 4. 

Both twins blushed, "Y-yes," they answered at the same time.

Author's POV 

Then Youngmin saw a chair beside him an had an idea. "Well? If you step a little closer we'll kill your princessses!" said guy 3.

"Well, you said I can't take a step closer right?" said Youngmin.

"Dude, what are you doing?" wisphered Kwangmin.

"Just watch," wisphered Youngmin back. 

"Ok, so?" said guy 2.

"Then, how bout' this!" shouted Youngmin as he throw the chair and it hit guy 2 (the one with you). All his other friends got angry and started to attack him and Kwangmin. The guy that was holding Kimhyun also went to fight with the twins and that left Kimhyun free! So while the boys are fighting, Kimhyun release you. Then guy 2 woke up (cause he has been hitten by a chair) and tried to hit you and Kimhyun with a a long stick. But then Kimhyun started to kick his feet and then he fall faintfully (sorry if this word doesnt exist) again. Then you and Kimhyun started running towards the door while watching the twins fight (They look pretty cool though when fighting.). So then the fight finished and as you can see that the twins mouth was almost full of blood, well not just the mouth, the clothes has been torn (some). Then they both look at you and Kimhyun then they wink at both of you. Then suddenly.... THEY FAINTED!! You both ran over to them to see if they're ok.

CHYAAAAAAA! GOMEN (JAPANESE)- I MEAN MIANHAE FOR LATE UPDATES!! AND SORRY IF IT'S TOO HORROR. WHLE WRITING ABOUT THE TWINS FIGHTING, I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE IT IN MY HEAD!! HOW COOL THEY ARE!!! >_< CHEEEHEEE! SO IF I DID SPELLING MISTAKE OR GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION, PLEASE COMMENT.