Chapter 4

Why can't you remember me?

FINALLLLYYYY! IT'S HOLIDAY AND I CAN CONTINUE... EXAMS ARE OVER YAAAAY! And sorry if I took to long to update..  Enjoy!

Author's POV

Youngmin opened his eyes and saw (y/n) staring at him, then she suddenly look away. "Huh? (y/n)? Where am I?" ask Youngmin in confuse. He got up and rub his back. He look around to see if there was Kwangmin, but he isn't there. "What! Huh! Where's Kwangmin!" he shouted.

"Shhh,"(y/n) quite him down. "It's ok he's with Kimhyun in the other room."

"Room?"

"Yea the-," she paused and remember that Youngmin didn't know that he is in the hospital. "We're in the hospital."

"Hospital?" Youngmin said.

"Ye- yea, re- remember when you got beat up by the gangs in the old abandon building?"

"Yea i do," he said kindly. "BUT IT WAS YOUR FAULT! YOU SHOU'DVE WALK INFRONT INSTEAD!" his hand was about to punch (y/n), but he controll it. His face was as red as a tomatoe.

"Mian- mianhae" said (y/n) scared. He slowly put his hand down and lay back on the bed putting his arm on his forehead and close his eyes, then he sigh.

"You better be careful next time, don't do that again ok?" he said. You just noded. "(y/n)?" he called you. 

"Hmmm?" you just replied.

"I think I've seen you before, have I?" he said opening his eyes and look at you.

"In school?"

"No, somewhere else. Like.." he pause. "When I was young, I met a girl on the beautiful lake, I forgot her name and I wish I could remember it. We played all time after home from school. But then one day I like her, but I didn't have the courage to ask her because i'm afraid to get rejected-" Youngmin paused and he looked at you who's tear was flowing down to her cheeks. "(y/n)? Are you crying?"

"What?" you suddenly woke up from your dreamland. "Ah, uh sorry," You said while rubbing your tears away. 

"Just tell me what's wrong?" said Youngmin worried "Did those gangs did somthing to you before i get there?"

"N- no, it's nothing, really," you stretch your arm in front of him and wave at him (like in the manga/anime). Youngmin raise a brow (dunno if he can do that ^.^')

"You sure?"he said. You noded. 

Your POV

Does this means that Youngmin is that kid from before? I can't believe it! This- this must be a dream. I pinch myself. Nope it isn't. But how can this be. And why was I crying? Whatever *sigh*. "(y/n)?" he said "Is the girl you?"

"I- i don't know," I said getting up and ran away. 

"W- wait! Where are you going!" he said getting up on the bed, trying to run after me. But I ran faster.

Authors POV

"*pant, pant, pant*" Youngmin stop for a while."W-wait, i'm sorry i didn't meant to say it." he shouted. But you didn't listen you just ranfast. Then suddenly you feel someone grabbing your arm. Kwangmin! You look down not wanting to see his face.

"What's wrong, why are you running away? Did Youngmin do something wrong with you?" he said worried.

"Ah n- no nothing happen," I said trying to wipe away my tears.

"Are you crying?" he said. Then suddenly Kimhyun saw the two of you and ran to you. Then she make a 'what did you do' face. Then Kwangmin make a 'i'll be going' sign while putting his thumb pointing at the back of him. Then Kimhyun nodded. She then bring me to the seats and ask me whats wrong.

"I-it's just that I- I," you said trying to say the word.

"You what?"

"I found him."

"Really!" shouted Kimhyun in joy. "Who?"

"I- it's," you can't say the words because you are crying. "It's You-Youngmin." Kimhyun then make with a ashape of an O.

"You've gotta be kidding me," she said slaping herself.

"It's true," you said and told what had happen. The whole time Kimhyun had an O shape mouth.

With the twins~

Kwangmin saw his brother sitting on the ground with his head down. Then Youngmin saw Kwangmin comming over him, he got up and was about to tell something. "HOW DARE YOU!" said Kwangmin punching his brother in the face.

"Wha- what the **** is wrong with you!" said Youngmin punching him back, "What the hell did I do!" 

"You did something wrong with (y/n). What did you do!" said Kwangmin angrily.

"What? I didn't do anything, I just told her about my story a long ago but then she endded up crying and ran away." he said while sitting down. Kwangming sat down beside him.

"*sigh* Is that so? Maybe she has the same feelings to. *gasp* Or maybe she is the one." said Kwangmin.

"No, Kwangie. I ask her that but then she ran away." 

~A long pause~

"Hyung?" called Kwangmin.

"What, dongsaeng?" 

"Mianhae for punching you before without knowing what happened, would you please forgive me?" said Kwangmin in a babyish voice.

"Ah, w- well, ok" said Youngmin with this expression --> -.-

With the girls~

So now you feel fine and your tear stop flowing. Then the twins came, you look down because you don't want to see Youngmin. "Ah, (y/n) i'm sorry what happen before-" said Youngmin, you stop him.

"No no it's supose to be my fault, i'm sorry." you said kindly,

"Well we now all apologize, let's all be friends again," said Kimhyun then she fall down. Everybody laugh.

Yo minna~ sorry for taking so  long... well, please comment how is it ok? cuz i know it's booooring... ^^