Chapter 1

Why can't you remember me?

Hey guys!! Sorry for taking soo long!!! Mianhe *bow*....cuz im such a busy girrrrlllll... HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ^.^

 

Your POV

''hisk..hisk. Are we gonna meet again?'' I said while rubbing my tears away.

''Maybe, someday we will,'' said this boy with a blonde hair. (u know him right?)

''Youngmin!'' shouted his brother, ''Let's go mom and dad are waiting!"

"Ok, i'll be right there!" he shouted back. He turned to me and hug me. I hug him back.

"I..I," I said trying to get the word out of my mouth.

''I love you," he continued while looking at me (how the hell he knows i'm going to say that!). My eyes open wide and i blushed. 

"Youngmin hurry up!" shouted his brother.

"ok ok, i'm coming" he shouted back. He gave a quick kiss on my cheek and head off to his car. I blushed really hard this time.

he really is going.. he re​ally is, I said on my mind I love you to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teet..teet sound of a bell ringing. I turned of the alarm clock, opened my eyes, woke up and look at the clock. It was 6:30 am!! O my gosh i'm going to be late for class!! I quickly hurried out of my bed and go to the bathroom, take a bath, brush my teeth, wear my uniform, take my bag, wear my shoes and head of the door saying goodbye to my mom. I ran as quickly as I can then later I bumb into someone and fell down at the same time. "Ouch!" I said rubbing my head. I open my eyes and saw a boy - blonde hair, tall, brown eyes (i don't know his eyes colour T_T) - but he looks familiar. We both stand up and I quickly run again so i won't be late for class. He suddenly grab my arm and I turned around. We did a eye contact, he may think I look familiar to him to.

Youngmin's POV

As I grab her arm and did an eye contact to her, she looks familiar to me it's like i've seen her before.

"Umm excuse me I have to go to class right now so.. would you mind?" she said kindly  while blushing. 

"Oh umm sorry you can go now," I said and let her go.

"Thank you," she bows to me and ran away. She doesn't have bow does she? Her school uniform looks like the girls in my school, she could be in my school. By the way where's Kwangmin? 

"Boo!" shouted Kwangmin behind me. I startled

"Kwangmin! What the hell! I was startled you know?" I shouted while hitting him.

"Sheesh man calm down, it's not the end of the world. Besides who was that girl you were grabbing on?" He said grinning at me.

"Non of your business." I looked at the clock and see the time, it was 6:58!! 2 more minutes class has started. "Dude!" I said to my bro, "2 more minutes class will be starting!" I grab his arm and we both ran to school.                                                                     

Authors POV

"Students, I would like you to meet the new students," the teacher announced (in class). Then guess who entered the class? Yes its the twins, Youngmin and Kwangmin. The girls in the class (execept you and kimhyun) fall in love with them, Their eyes are a shape of a heart. He (Youngmin) looked at you in surprised. That's the same girl i met in the street a minute ago said Youngmin in his mind. That's the same guy i met in the street you thought. 

"Ok now, you can sit in that two desk there," said the teacher pointing at the two desk. You were seating in the second back row, next to you (in your right hand side) is kimhyun and in your other side (in your left hand side) is empty. And Youngmin is sitting next to you and Kwangmin is sitting in front of you. So you feel awkward and stuff.

"Umm hey, we meet again," said Youngmin a little blushing.

"Uh yea," you said. He looks kinda cute you said in your mind smiling a little.

The whole lesson, you've been feeling wierd and awkward and you can't concentrate well on your studies.

Break time~ (lunch time)

"Hey, what do you want to buy in the kanteen?" said Kimhyun.

"I don't know,'' you said, ''What about you?''

"I'm buying spaghetti and apple juice and one water.'' replied Kimhyun

''I was thinking of buying a spaghetti to.'' I said looking up and putting my finger on my chin.

''Ok then, let's go!'' she said.

You brought your spaghetti and a water and sit on the bench. Youngmin and Kwangmin wondered around trying to search for places, and all the fan girls keep saying 'Youngmin, Kwangmin, why not sit with us?' or 'come sit here'. Then they saw  a group of boys (not fan boys) calling them, so they (Jo twins) went to them and they give each other a boy handshake (you know this shoulder to shoulder thingy).

Kimhyun had an idea, "Aha, I have an idea, why not we give em' a tour around the school?"  

When you heard this, you spilled the water out of your mouth (because you were drinking it) and said "What? W- why? You know they have those boys there or the fan girls, well then if you want to you can go by yourself."

"Why? Why don't you wanna go?" said Kimhyun with a sad puppy face. You really hate that face because you can't stop yourself by saying 'no'.

"Umm.. uhh.. be- because I don't want to." you replied with folding your arms and looking away. You look at your friend one more time and u can't bare to stop looking at that puppy face so you just said yes. So the next day, Kimhyun told the twins if they wanna come and take a tour around the school and so they said yes.

"Owh, we forgot to introduce ourselves," said Kimhyun turning to the boys, "I am park Kimhyun and she is Han (y/n)."

Kwangmin's POV

 So as I heard this name, it sounds familiar, really~ familiar. (y/n), (y/n), (y/n). Hmm familiar, even my brother has a wierd looking face on him. Maybe he thinks she's somehow familiar to. So as we were walking Kimhyun talked alot saying this and that while (y/n) is just walking silently besides my brother. Suddenly Kimhyun trapped over something and fell backwards, I quickly caught her and our face were

a bit close. She quickly got up and we both blushed. My bro and (y/n) giggled. So then Kimhyun continued showing us the school. When it finished me and my bro said thank you to them then we head off home.

Kimhyun's POV

So me and (y/n) walk home together (Author: I forgot to tell you that you and Kimhyun are neighbours). 

"So~ what happened back then when you were taking them a tour?" she grinned at me.

"What? You were there. Why are you asking me?" I said to her a little angry.

"But I want to hear it from you since you're the one who's being caught like a princess by Kwangmin~." she said with a kissy face on her.

"Shu- shut up. Just let's go home" I said hitting her.

Kwangmin's POV

"So~  what happened back then?" said Youngmin with a grin face.

"Uhh.. What do you mean?" I said trying not to know what happen (I actually know though).

"You know, when all this sudden dramatic stuff happens like when you caught Kimhyun like a princess," he said with a kissy face.

"Shut up, you also caught hold of (y/n) arm yesterday morning." I said.

"But your the most romantic one. I only grab her arm that's all" he said patting me at the back.

 

Hey guyss!!! what do you think?? If i didnt make sense or spelling mistake just comment!! I'm moving on to the next chaptiee. I may took long cuz smtime im busy or dont hv time to do it... maybe the nxt chapter will bw smthing interesting... MAYBE i said MAYBE.. so c u ^_^