Part 4

Searching For You

 

Searching for You part 4

 

 

“Err— U-Know?” Yunho asked him out of confusion.

He is shocked upon hearing Yunho’s question. ‘Did he lose his memory?’ the figure thought in his mind. He looks into Yunho’s eyes, reading his mind. His smile slowly faded as he sees several pieces of Yunho’s memories, telling the figure that he is not the one who he is searching for.

“No— you’re not… him,” he spoke in a sad tone. “Who are you?”

“I’m Yunho,” he introduced himself. “Jung Yunho.”

“Jung Yunho?” he asked, feeling shocked after he heard Yunho’s name. “My surname is Jung too.. I’m Jung Youngwoong.”

Before Yunho could reply, Jiji calls him by shouting his name from behind.

“Yunho!!” Jiji shouted once again, this time running into Yunho’s direction.

“You bastard! Why do you—” Jiji stopped as he saw Youngwoong. “Hyungie?!”

“He is not Jaejoong we looked for,” Changmin said as he appeared from nowhere. Jiji almost jump to hug Youngwoong, but is stopped when Changmin appeared in front of him. “The aura he gave is totally different than Jae.”

“I’m Jung Youngwoong.”

Introducing Youngwoong, a twenty-five years old lad from the Parallel World. He is actually a human counterpart of Jaejoong, which explains why he has the same face and body features as Jaejoong, except that Youngwoong has a blond hair while Jaejoong’s hair is black.

“I’m sorry, I thought you’re my Hyung!” Jiji apologized as he moves beside Changmin. “My name is Jiji and here is Changmin.”

“Nice to meet you,” Changmin said.

“Nice to meet you too,” Youngwoong said. “By the way, where are you guys come from?”

“We’re from the Human World which known as Earth,” Changmin told him. “We’re here to look for Jiji’s brother who was disappeared five years ago.”

‘Just like U-Know...’

“I think it’s better to find a quiet place and talk about this more,” Youngwoong said. “There are too many people that might eavesdrop to our talks.”

“Where will we be going?” Jiji asked.

“To my house,” he answered. “Wanna come?”

“Sure,” three of them said and follow Youngwoong to his house.

~~~~~

Jaejoong sat alone in his transparent prison, feelings of loneliness and curiosity mixed in his heart. At the same time, he would constantly take a glance every second at a young man which bears the same appearance like Yunho.

“So… Your name?” that man asked him. “You’re not… Youngwoong?”

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes. ‘Youngwoong?’ he asked in his mind. He shook his head.

“No… I’m not Youngwoong,” Jaejoong answered. “My name is Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong.”

“Whoa—Kim?” he asked, feeling amused. “Well, I’m from the Kim too, Kim U-Know. Nice to meet you, Jaejoong-shii.”

“Ahh—you don’t have to be formal… Jaejoong is enough.”

“By the way, over there are Leeteuk, Shiki and Lena respectively,” introduced U-Know with his fingers pointing at each of the prisoners when he called their names. “They have been here before me.”

“I’m Jaejoong,” he bowed his head. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” all of them said.

U-Know took a look at Jaejoong from his body up until his face. He was really amused on how Jaejoong really resembles Youngwoong, his lover. From his legs, his body, his skin, even his face, resembles a lot like Youngwoong, as if they were identical twins. The only difference between them is their hair colors.

“Umm… U-Know-shii?” Jaejoong asked, “Is there anything on my face? You make me feel uncomfortable with your stare…”

U-Know snapped back to reality.

“Sorry about that…” He said, with an apologetic smile displayed on his lips. “You remind me of Youngwoong—I mean, my lover, a lot.”

“Lover?” Jaejoong asked, amazed. “You already have a lover? Great! Name? Youngwoong? A girl? Or perhaps… A boy?”

“Hahaha. You looked excited,” U-Know commented. “But yes, you’re right. His name is Youngwoong.”

Jaejoong didn’t know what to say anymore. He was very amazed at U-Know.

“Well… I bet you’re thinking it was weird for a man to date another man… Right?”

Jaejoong shook his head.

“No. It’s not weird to me…” answered Jaejoong. “I myself have a feeling for another man too, just…”

Jaejoong became silent. U-Know was about to ask Jaejoong if he was okay but, as he looked straight to Jaejoong’s eyes, he saw that there was a hint of sadness in it.

“Hmm, I see,” U-know said, which made Jaejoong turned his head on him, “You haven’t confess your feelings to him, I guess?”

Jaejoong nodded.

“That’s bad…” said U-Know. “Anyway, is his name Yunho and look very much like me?”

Jaejoong’s eyes widen.

“How did you…?”

U-Know smiled at Jaejoong’s reaction. “Hahahaha! Just as I expected!” he exclaimed. “I mean—you just called that name to me a while ago with a shocked expression, so I guess he must be the one.”

“I see…”

“Don’t worry much about that. I’m sure that one day you’ll be able to meet him,” U-Know said.

Jaejoong smiled.

“Thanks.”

“Anyway, anyway, tell me about this Yunho guy!”

“Okay, here I go,” Jaejoong said, inhaling some air to control his self-excitement in his heart.

~~~~~

Youngwoong unlocks the door. He turns on the light to brighten up the dark guestroom room which facing the front door and signals Yunho and the others to come in.

“Please make yourself at home. Just wait here while I’m making you guys some snacks and tea,” said Youngwoong.

Yunho sits on the sofa, Changmin goes around checking some photos located on the cabinet and Jiji goes toward a small blue box that is stuck on the wall near the front door.

“Hey, Changmin.”

“What?” he asked, his eyes still observing the photos.

“What is this box?”

Changmin frowns, slowly going towards Jiji to see the box. Feeling curious about the box Jiji mentioned, Yunho also follows Changmin behind.

“Oh… this,” he said, uninterested with the blue box in front of him. “It’s actually what they called electricity box.”

Jiji takes out his computer guide and he quickly types: ‘Electricity box in Parallel World’ and the computer shows many informations of the box.

“Electricity box is a box which allows the sorcerers in the Parallel World to convert their magic powers into electrical supply of their house. In other words, instead of using electric energy like in Human World as their supply, they use their powers instead as surrogate.”

“Oh…”Jiji said, mouth shaping into an ‘O’. But then he frowns, “I don’t really get what it means anyway…”

“Your brain is working very slow like a turtle, perhaps?” Changmin said with a sneer. Jiji is about to yell Changmin for mocking him, but is interrupted by Yunho.

“What about you, then?” Yunho asked.

“Nah, of course I do. I have used it before,” he proudly answered. “I’ll show you how it works. You see, the box is blue right?”

“Of course it’s blue, moron. Can’t you see what color is it?” Jiji mumbled with his most upsetting voice.

Changmin touches the box and releases his power. Slowly, the blue box turns into a red–colored box. Yunho and Jiji are amazed by the action Changmin has just demonstrate to them.

“Wow, the box changed its color!” Jiji exclaimed. “How? Why?”

“Well, while I released my powers, it actually absorbed the powers and converts it into electric energy which allows all the things that need electricity to work,” Changmin explained, “The reason why the box turned red is because it is full or in any means, it has enough powers inside. When it is blue, it means the power is almost finish and you need to recharge it. Do you understand now?”

“Hahahaha! Now I understand!” Jiji answered.

Youngwoong comes back from the kitchen, bringing a tray full of a teapot, four tea cups and some snacks with him. He put the tray on a table located at the center of the sofas and starts to separate the things from the tray onto the table.

“It looks like all of you are having fun with something,” Youngwoong commented and at the same time, pouring the tea into the cups.

“Changmin was just explaining about this box,” Jiji said, pointing at the now red-colored box.

Youngwoong turns his head to look at the box, and recognizes the change in the box.

“The box—it… turns into red. Who did it?”

“Me,” Changmin answered. “Any problems with that?”

“N-No...” Youngwoong said, “Actually, you don’t have to but… thanks.”

“Ahh—I just brought some snacks and tea for you, please help yourself.”

“Wahh—biscuits!” Jiji exclaimed as he runs to grab a biscuit. “I’m going to dig in!”

Jiji sits on the sofa and eat the biscuit he just took earlier. He squeals, feeling happy with the delight taste of the chocolate which melts in his mouth. Before Changmin can grab one from the plate, Jiji quickly snatches the plate from the table, much to Changmin’s displeasure.

“Jiji, put the plate on the table back,” Changmin ordered, “Or I will take it by force.”

“No! I won’t let you!”

“Jiji…”

“There, there,” Youngwoong interrupted them, “It’s okay Changmin, I’ll bring you another one.”

Youngwoong stands up from his seat and walk to the kitchen, with the tray in his hands. Yunho shakes his head while watching both of them quarrelling before he takes a sip from his cup.

‘God, they really act like kids… Fighting over a plate of biscuits like that.’


~To be Continue~

 

Aikawa: Haah~ finally. I'm sorry for abandoning this story. I do have my own reasons though.

But, I hpe you'll enjoy my story!