Searching for You part 2

Searching For You

 

Searching For You part 2

 

“Where.. Am I?”

 

A young lad looked around him. Twinkles of lights surrounded him. He was brought flying to somewhere. He felt like he was being pulled forward by an invisible string. He saw an exit path far in front of him. Maybe that was the path they will brought him…

 

He arrived at where the lights brought him. The lights were disappeared after they placed him on invisible grounds.

 

‘What is this place? It’s empty..’

 

“Welcome, new prisoner,” a voice he thought was coming behind him said and made him startled.

 

He turned around. There was no one behind him!

 

“W-Who are you?!” He asked. He was very afraid and panicked at the same time.

 

“I am the Guardian of this place,” the voice answered.

 

“W-W-What is this place? Where am I?” he asked.

 

“This is the Prison of the Soul. This is where the sorcerers who were betraying their own vows to The Great One and exchanged it with their own souls,” the voice said. “And you, Kim Jaejoong, the new prisoner, is one of them.”

 

“What will you do to me after I entered the prison?”

 

“You will stay in that prison forever and you can never escape from it,” the voice answered. “Now, get into your new home.”

 

The Guardian used his power. A round, invisible prison which looked like a crystal ball, appeared in front of him. The Guardian slowly opens the door, letting him to enter the prison. Jaejoong heaved a heavy sigh, couldn’t do anything but to follow the Guardian’s order. He went into the prison.

 

The door closed. The Guardian used his power once again and the prison automatically moved to where the prisoners were locked at. As it was moving forward, he took a look at the surrounding. In front of him, there were four prisons which one of them already being occupied by a prisoner.

 

As the prison went nearer, that prisoner caught his eyes. Seemed he caught Jaejoong too… Both of them looked at each other and…

 

They were shocked at the same time.

 

It can’t be…

 

“Yunho?”

 

 

~~~~~

 

The morning light of sun penetrates the window and shines upon a man. He wakes up from his dream when he feels his eyes hurt due to the bright light. He rubs his eyes and trying to adjust the brightness. He looks at the sky by the window.

 

“Ugh..” He groaned. “I think I fell asleep last night.. Oh!”

 

He quickly turns his head around to look at his clock on the desk.

 

‘Phew.. Today is Sunday..’

 

He wakes up from his bed and goes out from his bedroom. He slowly walks down the stairs and found out that his aunt is at the guestroom, eating some snacks while reading a magazine.

 

“Good morning, Umma,” Yunho greeted her.

 

“Omo!” She startled. “I thought it was a ghost! Huh~ Good morning too, Yunho.”

 

“Did you sleep well? Are you hungry? You didn’t eat anything last night..” She said and asked at the same time.

 

“Nah, it’s okay,” He said. “By the way, where’s Jihye?”

 

“Ah~ Jihye was out since an hour hour ago.. She said she was busy preparing for their festival at school.”

 

“Oh.. I’ll be going to shower then.”

 

“Do you want me to prepare food for your breakfast after you’re done with your shower?”

 

He nods.

 

“Okay then,” she said and quickly made her way to the kitchen.

 

 

~~~~~

 

“Hello~ anybody home?”

 

A voice greeted the Jung family at the front door. At that time, Yunho is eating at the dining room. While his aunt is simply accompanying Yunho and having some conversations together.

 

“Oh, I think someone is at the front door. Let me check,” She said and stood up from her seat.

 

“Ah, Yashiro!” Yunho’s aunt exclaimed as she saw Yashiro. “Come in. Yunho is at the dining room now.”

 

“Haii~” Yashiro said cheerfully as he takes off his shoes and playfully run to the dining room.

 

“Yunho-kun, good morning~!” He cheerfully greeted Yunho.

 

“Oh, Shiro,” Yunho puts down his chopstick and look at him. “What makes you come here?”

 

“To meet my best friend, is that wrong?” He playfully makes a fake sad face.

 

“Yeah. It’s wrong,” Yunho .

 

“Meanie~” Yashiro whined. “Ah! I brought you a gift. Here, take it.”

 

He hands Yunho a small and neatly wrapped box. Yunho stands up from his seat and take the box from Yashiro. Yunho’s aunt comes and brings Yashiro a tea.

 

“Thank you, Auntie.”

 

“Wow, it’s heavy. Thanks Shiro,” He said and put the gift in his pocket. “I will open it later.”

 

“You’re welcome.” Shiro said.

 

“Hmm.. Is there any special occasions other than you come to visit me? Usually you only come when I called you.”

 

“Not really..” He shyly said.

 

“Ah, is this because you want to know who my crush is? Right?”

 

“No,” he shook his head. “I just want to tell you.. This is the last day I will meet you..”

 

Yunho almost choked on his food.

 

“W-Wh-What do you mean?” He asked while coughing.

 

“Well.. My father’s work here is already finished and decided to go back to Japan. So I had to transfer once again..”

 

“This is all of sudden..” Yunho said.

 

“Yeah,” Yashiro admitted. “Hey, what about we spend our time together today? You want to come?”

 

“Sure, let’s go.”

 

 

~~~~~

 

They sit on a bench and eating ice-creams. Yashiro enjoys his ice-cream happily while Yunho, silently eating while constantly looking around the place.

 

“Hmm~ it’s very delicious!” Yashiro exclaimed. “Thank you for today, Yunho-kun.”

 

He hummed. “By the way, when is your flight to Japan?”

 

“Tomorrow at 12 pm,” he answered. “Why?”

 

“If I can, I will come to see you.”

 

“Oh~ you’re so kind~ Thanks.” He said while smiling. “Ah, let’s take a photo together!”

 

He takes out his handphone. They sit next to each other and make a V-fingers pose in front of the phone.

 

The phone makes a ‘click’ sound when it successfully took their picture.

 

“Hey, send it to my phone too,” Yunho said to him.

 

Yashiro nods his head. A minute later, Yunho received a message from him. It was the picture they just took while ago.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Oh! It’s already 4 pm,” Yashiro said. “I need to go home. Mind to accompany me?”

 

“No,” Yunho said. When Yashiro was about to protest, he quickly say, “I’m just kidding. Come on, let’s go.”

 

They got up from the bench. They walk away together until they reach Yashiro’s house. After a long walk, they safely arrived in front of his house.

 

“Thanks for everything,” Yashiro said.

 

“Yeah, you too. Ah, here,” Yunho said while he handed him a necklace with ‘Y’ letter hanging he just bought. “This is for you. You want this earlier right?”

 

“Yunho..” Yashiro said as he looks straight on Yunho’s face.

 

“What? Just assume it as a memorable gift from me,” He said, looking away from Yashiro.

 

“Thank you!” Yashiro said as he took the gift from Yunho and gave him a friendly hug. After a long hug, they released each other.

 

“I will make sure to take care of this gift carefully,” Yashiro said.

 

“Yeah, make sure you take care of it.” Yunho said. “Please keep in touch with me when you’re at Japan. Send me lots of letters.”

 

“Okay~!” Yashiro answered.

 

“Bye,” Yunho said as he walked away from him. Yashiro waved his hands until Yunho was out from his sight.

 

When Yunho is completely gone from his sight, Yashiro’s expression turns dark. He smirks evilly.

 

“Meet you again….. Yunho.”

 

The time when I take your soul away from you.

 

 

~To be Continue~