Running Away

The Boy From Another Century
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter six

 

“Mnghh~ Yunhoo.. the water is not coming out~ mmmnggg~” Jaejoong kept protesting…..yes .

 

No, protesting!

 

Everyone at the coffee shop fixed their eyes on the beauty who was the cap off, ally. Some men struggled to sit comfortably on their seats seeing the creature stick out his tongue letting it wander around the tip, it was like watching live o. Except there is no involved. At least not for Jaejoong that is. Women stood up and paid for their orders and left the ‘inappropriate’ place.

 

Yunho couldn’t help but to feel aroused at the view, it was beyond his control. Heck, it was so unexpected to feel that way seeing a boy, no, a beauty a bottle cap. When Yunho noticed all the stares he lowered his head, trying to cover his face. But HE wasn’t the source of attention, it was Jaejoong.

 

This is so awkward.

 

“C-Can you stop that?!” Yunho whispered, rather loudly.

 

“Stb wath?” Jaejoong’s words came out muffled. Again!

 

Yunho have had enough and pulled the bottle from Jaejoong.

 

“This!” he opened the bottle for the clueless boy. “Drink.”

 

“Thank you!” Jaejoong happily accepted the bottle and gulped the water down, letting it fluid and wash his thirst away in one shot. “So refreshing!” Jaejoong placed the bottle down and stared at Yunho.

 

“This is not helping at all!” Yunho mumbled as he saw the water drops fall from Jaejoong’s chin. He looked down at his fingers and saw Jaejoong’s saliva covering them.

 

 

✦✦✦✦✦

 

 

Paying for their order, Yunho dashed towards the restroom to wash his hands from all the saliva that ‘dirtied’ his hand. Yes, he and Jaejoong were holding hands. And no, not in a romantic way because Jaejoong was only holding Yunho’s index and middle finger instead of his hand, as in whole.

 

After he was done washing his hand, the two continued their mall journey and Jaejoong was staring in awe at everything. The people who were surrounding them were silently adoring the ‘lovey-dovey’ aura around the two. I mean, sure, who wouldn’t adore a cute boy with a fine hot piece of art like Yunho as a couple?

 

“Oh Yunho look!” Jaejoong broke their linked hands and ran towards the kid’s ball pool in the middle of the mall.

 

“Don’t run away from me like that!” Yunho panted as he reached Jaejoong.

 

“Its huge~ and looks really fun!” Jaejoong watched the kids swim and throw the plastic, colorful balls at each other happily. Jaejoong grabbed Yunho’s hand and pulled him in the pool. The shopping bags were long forgotten.

 

“AHHH!” Yunho screamed as he tripped, grabbing all the people’s attention. Including all the kids parents’.

 

“Woah Yunho .. look lets play like them!” Yunho stared at the people who were watching him in disbelief and some shook his head at the immature attitude.

 

“Ow!” the businessman rubbed his head and realized that Jaejoong must’ve hit him with a ball.

 

“Come on, Yunho lets play!” he threw more balls at the elder.

 

The kids started to cry when they saw the two elders in their ‘property’ and playing with their ‘property’ too.

 

“Yah, is that Jung Yunho?” a random person asked his girlfriend.

 

“Oh! Yea I think its him.. woah I cant believe I am seeing him for real!” his girlfriend squealed.

 

Did I mention Yunho was a famous businessman? Well, there you go.

 

Yunho’s eyes widened and stood up.

 

“Hey kids, why are you crying? Don’t you want to play with me and Yunho?” Jaejoong asked innocently.

 

“Jaejoong, lets go!”

 

“Wae? We just got here I am sure the kids will get disappointed, right my friends?” more cries were heard as a response.

 

Without waiting for another word, Yunho firmly held Jaejoong’s hand and led him out of the ball pool. He grabbed the shopping bags on the floor and moved on.

 

“Don’t ever make stupid moves. Got it?!” Yunho hissed angrily, his grip tightened around Jaejoong’s wrist. His reputation must be ruined by now.

 

“Ah… you’re hurting me Yunho…” Jaejoong whined as he tried to catch up with Yunho’s steps.

 

Yunho ignored the cries from Jaejoong and kept wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter