In The Mall

The Boy From Another Century
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter five

 

“AHAHAHAHA.. Oh my god, Jung! You got me. Bahaha” Changmin collapsed on the floor and rolled all over it, laughing at his boss’s statement.

 

“Don’t laugh at me.” Yunho pouted as he snuck his face in between his palms.

 

“Ahaha.. sorry man.. let me calm down hold on..” Changmin face reddened as he tried to hold his laughter.

 

“His nam-” Yunho couldn’t finish his sentence that’s when Changmin literally exploded laughing again at Yunho’s face.

 

“Thank you for the quick shower, Changmin.” Yunho wiped his face from Changmin’s spit.

 

“I’m sorry I just cant.” Changmin calmed down (finally) and cleared his throat.

 

“So, complete.” He sat up straight, waiting for Yunho’s next words.

 

“His name is Kim Jaejoong and hesfromthefuture…”

 

Changmin sealed his lips together trying so hard to suppress his laughter, in which he finally succeed.

 

“Changmin-ah I am serious, I am in a very deep and Yoochun just left me alone.”

 

“I see, you do look pretty serious.” Changmin took out his phone and dialed a number.

 

“Who’re you calling?”

 

“Oh, I’m calling a psychologist.”

 

“CHANGMIN~” Yunho whined.

 

After Changmin left Yunho’s office (with a head bump), Yunho finally had his free time to do his work peacefully with a mug of coffee by his side and all the documents organized neatly at the side. Well, its pretty much as everyday, coffee, documents, more meetings.

 

✦✦✦✦✦

 

The business man finished his works and asked his secretary to postpone few meetings because he had to deal with someone. After that, he finally arrived home and smiled when Taepoong jumped at him. And in all honesty, that was such a strange behavior.

 

“Hey buddy.” Yunho caressed his fur lovingly. He stood up and moved to the living room and he widened his eyes.

 

“What the heck happened here?” Yunho’s jaw was literally dropped as he saw lots and lots of cushions being organized as a tent, just to protect him from the dog.

 

“Hi Yunho.” Jaejoong poked his hand out and waved.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

“Wanna come in? I got a space in here.”

 

Yunho rolled his eyes and held Jaejoong’s hand, dragging him out of his ‘tent’ causing all the cushions to fall down.

 

“You destructed my base!” Jaejoong tried to rebuild it but he was, again, pulled by Yunho.

 

“What do you want?” Jaejoong asked, a bit irritated.

 

“I said we’re going to the mall earlier, didn’t I?”

 

“I don’t want to.” He pouted and Yunho couldn’t help but to look at his lips. It wasn’t as red as before it was pale, but he just shrugged it off.

 

“You will and that’s over.” Yunho pulled Jaejoong to the front door.

 

As soon as they’re outside Jaejoong stopped walking with Yunho.

 

“What?” Yunho asked.

 

“There is an invisible wall that prevents me from moving any further.” He explained.

 

Yunho eyed him and then started to laugh.

 

“Just come on I don’t have time.” Yunho wiped his tears, he just couldn’t hold his laughter when he saw Jaejoong’s face after what he said previously.

 

‘Just keep moving!’ MaXx spoke.

 

Jaejoong did as he was told and walked to the front only to be hit by the invisible wall again.

 

“Oww,” he rubbed his forehead.

 

“God, just come on!” Yunho took his wrist and pulled him towards his car.

 

“Woah! How did you do that?” Jaejoong asked when he left the invisible field.

 

“I got super powers!” Yunho sarcastically said and Jaejoong was looking at him in awe.

 

When Yunho helped Jaejoong to get inside the car and did the safety belt for him, he moved to the driver’s seat and started the engine. Jaejoong pursed his lips as he saw the driver wheel, and all the buttons that radiates light in the front. As curiosity ate him alive he pressed on one of the buttons and caused the radio to turn on.

 

“Don’t come here, this is my ocean~” the voice was too loud that Jaejoong covered his ears and Yunho panicked and lost control over the car. The car started to swing right and left and Yunho finally managed to stop the vehicle in the middle of the road. He calmed himself down due to the shock and slowly exhaled and then inhaled. He glared at Jaejoong fiercely.

 

“Hehe.” Jaejoong made a peace sign with his hand.

 

Yunho sighed loudly and then both heard the cars honks from behind them.

 

“Move you bastard!” he heard the people curse from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter