Party with Daesung- By Lychee

Big Bang Random One-Shots

Hello wonderful readers!  My dear friend Lychee was inspired to write this oneshot by the MNET 2012 Awards after party(congrats to Bigbang for their wins!).  I hope to write something myself at some point, but Lychee is the one with the inspiration hitting her all the time.  She had a lot of fun, and hopefully you will enjoy reading it as well :)

Warning: Swear words throughout.

 

Talk about lucky! You lucky you. From being a plain intern in Yg to hopping on a first class plane ride to Hong Kong! But what exactly are you going to do in Hong Kong? Just go to the biggest award show in the K-pop world. Yep you are going to the MAMA awards!! It was all a flash for you, from the glamorous red carpet to watching all the awesome performances. Big Bang killed it that night and now that the show was over, it was time to head over to the after party.
~~~
The basses were booming the crowd was in trance of alcohol and good music. You were lost at first, trying to make your way in the big crowd. You managed to find your good group of fellow interns and staff from YG. The usually casual dressed men all looked dashing in their black suit and tie and the ladies wore their iest clothes yet. (You didn’t do so bad either, after all it’s a party right?) You danced the night away with your co-workers getting lost in the music. You really didn’t look around to see any celebrities until you spotted a cute, vibrant, but sadly drunk blue haired man. He was singing and weaving around the crowd. You made eye contact and smiled. He looked away as he was lured back into the crowd with s.

“Jerk, just like any celebrity. He thinks he’s better than all of us.” Your group nodded in agreement.
“Hey, you never know though. You may get lucky.” Said one intern.
“Psh, I freaking doubt that.” She shrugged her shoulders and continued to dance.

~~
It’s super late now, you can see the beautiful sky line of Hong Kong through the window. After many drinks and crazy dance moves you were dead beat tired! But you had time for one more dance, the basses were booming, the crowd started roar from excitement. Psy emerged from the crowd, a cigarette in his hand and began to sing the infamous “Gangnam Style”. Everyone sang along on cue and it felt like the room was shaking as everyone did the horse riding dance. As you were doing your thing on the dance floor, your co-worker winked at you. What’s going on? She managed to signal you that someone was behind you. You didn’t have a chance to turn around as you saw two arms crossing in front of your waist and doing the horse riding dance. You didn’t know what to do. You stood there frozen as you stared at the two wrists moving up and down. You struggled as you turned around and faced HIM! Yes Daesung, at his antics again. You smiled and started to dance together.

“Eehhhh, y lady.” Daesung screamed into the microphone. He tossed the mic over to you.
“EHHH, y baby!” you pointed at Daesung and he laughed so hard. You two were enjoying yourselves. Finally you got his attention; you didn’t want to stop dancing with when suddenly the music stopped. Everyone froze and looked over to the dj booth. The skinny, fiery red headed GD just smiled with his phone out looking into the crowd. He took the mic and started to sing.

“EHHH y lady! Op, op, op, op. OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! “ the crowd was silent until you hear…
“WHAT THE ! WHAT THE !” the crowd started to join along and you joined in too. He faced you once again and screamed what the into the mic. You screamed louder and he chuckled. Now the whole crowing was yelling it. GD couldn’t help but laugh, so he decided to play the song. Everyone cheered and continued to dance until the song was over. You were out of breath and your feet were throbbing in pain. You tried to get one more glance at Daesung hoping if he can look your way but no luck. He was too busy singing to Fantastic Baby and going into the crowd across from you. You took off your shoes and quickly made your way to the front of the door.

“Ah, my feet. !"
“You ok?”
“Yeah, I’m fine it’s just…” you took your eyes away from your feet and were surprised to see… “Wait I know you! Aren’t you Daesung’s manager?”
“Yep, I wanted to apologize on his behalf for acting like a child.”
“Ha, no it’s fine. He’s having fun that’s all.”
“Listen; there is something else you need to know.”
“What is it?”
“Forgive me for being direct but Daesung sees something special in you. He really admires you a lot. There are a lot of interns at YG but don’t think that we don’t notice the hard work you interns put in. Daesung wanted me to choose you for your dedication and passion and so I want you to work for Daesung and help me out with his schedule. “
Your eyes widened in hearing the news. “Really? Me work for Daesung? Well I…”
“He won’t be this childish all the time I promise.”
“Yea but….” Your eyes spotted that infamous blue hair coming towards you. He stumbled a bit making his way towards you. He stood next to his manager and bowed to you. You quickly bowed back and nervously smiled.
“I think it’s best to start with introductions. I’m Daesung and you are…”
~~The end~~