Chapter Forty Five

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hae shivered as the wind grew stronger. Hyuk wrapped his arm around the boy and heated up his clothes.

'Oh wow, thank you Hyukkie!' Hae smiled.

'We should get you a coat as well.' Hyuk mumbled. 'And a scarf, gloves and such.'

'I-I,  you should stop spending all your money on me.' Hae whispered.

'Hey, you do realise that we are filthy rich, right?' Hyuk laughed. 'And this money passes from generation to generation so a part of it is definitely yours!'

'But I haven't earned it.' Hae protested.

'Look at it as an inheritance.' Hyuk said. 'I love pampering you anyway, so stop sulking.'

Hae looked at Hyuk and pecked his cheek.

 

'How's the tracking coming along?' Heechul asked.

'I know where the Choi's live now, but Siwon hasn't met with the Lee's again.' Ryeowook said.

'Well the rumours that those two are collaborating are still just rumours.' Junsu said.

'Hyung, what are we going to do about the hunters?' Kangin spoke up.

'Hopefully they will kill off the Lee's, then we can eliminate the Choi's and we will rule everything.' Heechul said.

'I wonder if that is really something we want.' Jonghyun said.

'Don't worry, I'll let you torture as much humans as you want.' Heechul smiled.

'Vamps last longer though.' Jonghyun pouted.

'Oppa?' Taeyeon softly said.

'Hmmm?'

'Can't we just go for peace?'

'Have you forgotten our past?' Heechul's voice lashed out. Taeyeon winced.

'Oppa, please.' Hyoyeon uttered, fighting another migrane.

Key got up and started to massage Hyoyeon's temples.

Yesung was leaning against the wall and sighed.

 

Hyuk couldn't move not only because he was hard, rock hard, but even more cause he wouldn't want to stop watching the image in front of him.

Hae was diligently his ice cream cone, he was fully emerged in the process and moaned like crazy as he lapped up the dessert. He was such a messy eater but didn't seem to care. His eyes were unfocused because of the pleasure this treat was giving him. Melted ice cream was running down his hand, there was a bit all over his mouth, his nose and even his cheeks. He suddenly looked up at Hyuk.

'Hyukkie, eat! Quickly! Yours is melting!' Hae said, his innocent eyes wide open in shock.

Hyuk picked up a spoon, he didn't want a cone so had asked it to be served into a bowl. Without disconnecting his eyes from Hae, he absentmindedly started eating the strawberry ice cream. The taste didn't even register as he was obsessed with every little move or sound the younger made.

Hae gave him a wide smile, his eyes all sparkly. A world of joy reflected in them.

'I love you.' Hyuk blurted out.

Time stood still. The world shrunk into a universe just containing Hyuk and Hae.

Hae's cone was held up mid air, completely forgotten as the owner stared in shock at his leader.

Hyuk's cheeks flushed as he realised what he had said. His instinct to protect himself, to quickly laugh the words away, to take them back, disappeared as he looked into Hae's eyes. A certain calmness took over. He felt at peace. It was similar to the feeling he had after they made love and Hae fell asleep against him. The best moment of his day.

'Hyukkie?' Hae's expression changed, he looked concerned.

'Baby?'

'Are you ill?'

'No.'

'But you....'

'I love you, Hae.' Hyuk got up, walked a few steps over to him and seated himself next to the perplexed boy. He took the cone and placed it next to his bowl. He then every finger clean, he cupped Hae's face and kissed it clean.

'You don't have to say anything, I understand if you don't.' Hyuk whispered. 'But you deserve to know what you mean to me.'

'Pinch me.' Hae whispered back.

Hyuk smiled and softly pinched the boy.

Hae's eyes widened as he realised this was real.

'I might be the most lousy boyfriend you will ever have, if you accept me. I am very possessive, I know I'm bossy, hard to please and slightly jealous. I will lash out at you when I'm worried about you, I will yell when I want to hug you tight to make sure you are alright and I definitely will say the wrong thing at the wrong time cause I'm helpless like that. But above all, my heart only beats for you, the fire within me, only responds to you. No one has the same impact as you, not even close. So please, say you'll be mine.' Hyuk said gently.

'You can yell at me, you can be bossy and obnoxious. You are allowed to be annoyed with me and to scold me since I am very clumsy and I often don't get what others mean. You can laugh at me and mock me. As long as you kiss away the pain, as long as you hug me and drive the loneliness away. As long as I can see within your eyes, only one reflection....mine. I love you, Hyukkie.'

Tears welled up in their eyes. Hyuk grabbed Hae's chin and pressed his lips against the other's.

'My little boyfriend.' Hyuk breathed and pecked those lips again.

'I'm not little.' Hae pouted.

Hyuk laughed and nibbled on the lip.

Hae's eyes darkened. 'Hyuk.' He moaned.

'Yeah, I know, let's get you home, and under me.' Hyuk said with a husky voice.