Chapter Twenty One

Between Betrayal and Lust

Min gasped as he felt Kyu's weight on top of him.

'I'm sorry, it's nothing personal.' Kyu said and made a fist, ready to knock the other out.

'Have you forgotten what I am, you idiot?' Sungmin barked as his eyes turned cobalt blue.

Kyu froze in his movement, yelped and jumped off the pissed off vampire.

'Sorry, sorry!' Kyu said as he lifted his hands to protect his head.

Sungmin got up and dusted off his clothes. 'How's the scar?'

Kyu lowered his hands and frowned,then his eyes widened. 'The itching is gone.'

'See? Hyuk took care of it.' Sungmin growled.

'L-let's play some games.' Kyu tried to distract the angry vampire.

Min dropped himself on the couch, his arms crossed and a huge pout appeared.

'Aish, don't look so cute over there, here let's slay some evil.' Kyu said as the game started.

Min gasped. 'Oh my god. That so called evil are....vampires?'

Kyu started sweating. 'I-I forgot...let's play something different.' He flew to the PS3 and quickly changed the game for a racing game. He didn't dare to look over his shoulder.

Sungmin's eyes softened and he held back a chuckle as he saw Kyu panic.

Kyu quickly removed his sweater as he felt way too hot.

Min bursted into laughter making the human snap his head towards him.

'What?'

'Love the T-shirt, man.' Min chuckled.

Kyu looked down and blushed as he noticed which one he put on as a joke this morning. It said: 'I know I look good but...I'm no food.'

 

 Minho made Taemin sit down in the grass as he sat beside him. 'You look kinda girly.' Minho said as he scanned the younger's face.

 He bent his head and pecked Taemin's neck. He softly on the skin and grazed it with his fangs.

'Don't worry, after what I've seen Siwon go through, I know better than to feed off a Lee.' Minho whispered.

Taemin's breathing increased as he started to feel dizzy.

'Can I kiss you?' Minho asked.

Taemin looked at him. 'As if I could refuse.'

Minho suddenly looked serious. 'I won't if you don't want to.' His stare was so intense that Taemin had to look away.

Minho sighed and continued to kiss the younger's neck and collar bones.

A soft moan escaped Taemin.

'You're very pretty.' Minho whispered.

'Ok.' Taemin said.

Minho lifted his head and looked at him. 'Ok?'

'Y-you can kiss me.' Taemin said softly.

Minho smiled so genuinely bright that the younger's heart skipped a beat.

Minho gently pressed his lips against the other's and sighed at the softness. He molded their mouths together. As the kiss deepened, Minho grabbed the boy and shoved him against his own body while he moaned and kept kissing that sweet mouth. He angled his head from left to right and kept on tasting Taemin.

Taemin who sensed that Minho was slipping, that his guard was lowering, started to make an air ball in one hand. Right at the moment he wanted to throw it against Minho, the latter slipped his tongue in and twirled it around Taemin's. The boy's eyes flew open as he felt pleasure take over. The ball of air disappeared and he grabbed Minho's hair to pull him even closer.

 

'Yessssss!' Kyu lifted his arms in victory.

'Yeah yeah, you won again.' Min laughed and got up to get them some drinks. He stumbled and grabbed the couch to keep himself from falling.

'Minnie? Are you okay?' Kyu asked concerned.

'Minnie? Where did that come from?' Min asked as he tried to get his focus back.

'What's wrong?' Kyu got up and grabbed the other's arm.

'D-don't touch m-me' Min said weakly and collapsed.

'Min!' Kyu shouted. He picked the boy up and laid him carefully on the couch. 'You're burning!' Kyu said as he felt the hot skin.

Min whimpered and he could barely keep his eyes open.

'Tell me what you need!' Kyu said.

Min didn't answer, he just looked away.

'Food? Something to drink?' Kyu's eyes widened in horror. 'Oh my god you need blood, right?'

Sungmin shook his head.

'Then what?' Kyu screamed, he cupped Min's face.

The vampire moaned.

Kyu froze. 'Oh no, y-you haven't had yet, did you?'

Min slowly opened his eyes and looked completely helpless.

'You damn fool, instead of making sure that you got laid, you've been watching over me.' Kyu turned around and hit the couch with his fist.

'Wait here, I'll go find a girl.' Kyu growled as he got up. He looked at Min and his heart stood still as he saw the vampire had passed out.

 

'Never took you for a bad girl.' Heechul smirked as he carried the girl to his bed.

'Just don't tell him.' the girl said.

'Yeah, he wouldn't react too well to such high level treason now would he?' Heechul smiled devilishly.

'Shut up and pleasure me.' the girl breathed.

'Your wish is my command.' Heechul said with sparkling eyes.