Chapter One Hundred Eighteen

Between Betrayal and Lust

Zhoumi woke up when Victoria started crying out for her baby. The initial shock of finally seeing her awake again disappeared quickly when he noticed how much she was in distress. He jumped up and went to her, quickly embracing her tight.

'Victoria, please.' Zhoumi breathed as he held her close to his heart.

'Mimi, where is our baby?' The princess sobbed. 'What happened, how long have I slept?'

'For decades my love. I thought I had lost you.' Zhoumi said.

The rest of them felt as if they were intruding.

'Yesung!' Heechul screamed out and appeared in the doorway.

Yeye immediately sensed the intense and confused emotions in his hyung. 'What's wrong, Chul?'

Heechul didn't respond but just grabbed Yesung's wrist and pulled him into the next room, locking the door in between rooms.

'Chul, you are scaring me.' Yeye said rather calmly.

Heechul shoved Yesung to the bed. 'Tell me I haven't gone insane.'

'Hangeng!' Yesung said in shock.

'Hey Yeye.' Hangeng responded.

'Is he real?' Heechul's voice was breaking apart. 'Don't tell me this is some cruel joke.'

'Your aura is different.' Yesung frowned at the prince.

Hangeng avoided eye contact.

'Why?' Yesung pressed.

'Cause I'm not suppressing it as I did back then.'

'You didn't want us to know.' Yesung figured out.

Still no eye contact.

'Yeye?' Heechul pleaded.

'It's him, Chullie, it's really him.'

Heechul remained silent as tears streamed down his face. He untied the man then he slightly shoved him a bit to the side so he could lie beside him. He wrapped his arms around his former lover and breathed in the familiar soothing smell. 'Hannie, I missed you so ing much.'

 

'So you two are...lovers?' Hyuk asked hesitantly.

Zhoumi nodded.

'And you have a child together?' Siwon added.

Zhoumi kneeled in front of Hae.

Hae wanted to help him up but Zhoumi refused. 'Let me say this. We have caused so much trouble for everybody and I'm so so sorry. I assure you we already paid the worst price but still I, no we owe you an explanation. When Leeteuk had heard of the prophecy, he first didn't take it as a threat. It made him uneasy alright but it didn't keep him from sleeping. But then he heard rumours that the water handler was becoming popular with his peace loving ideas. Leeteuk met with the dragon prince and asked him to do some research. The prince refused at first. Leeteuk was becoming more erratic and started to befriend Victoria to get to her brother. Victoria and I were already together but no one knew, not even her brother. The prince sensed the danger that Leeteuk was imposing on Victoria and decided to agree. He slowly infiltrated a vampire clan, became close with the leader. But he fell in love and refused to cause any harm. Victoria met the water handler by accident and they clicked, they became instant friends. She loved his caring heart. This drove Leeteuk deeper into his insanity. He finally broke completely when he found out Victoria was pregnant. He immediately jumped to conclusions and thought it was the water handler's.' Zhoumi sighed. 'Leeteuk captured the prince and started using him, causing trouble in the vampire world. He started to use Victoria too. It drained her so much that she fell into a coma. Still Park didn't stop. He kept draining her. I tried to stop him so many times but I'm only part dragonic and I have no powers. In the end I just had to stand by and try to heal whatever wound he inflicted on the prince and princess. When...' Zhoumi's voice broke. Hae had knelt beside him and his back. 'When.' Zhoumi resumed. 'Victoria went into labor, I still didn't tell him I was the father. I was so afraid he would kill me and then there was no one left to take care of the prince and the princess. Leeteuk just took the child. I-I don't know what he did with our son.'

'It is a boy?' Victoria cried.

'A beautiful boy, my love.' Zhoumi said. 

 

Heechul cuddled up even closer.

'D-d-don't t-t-touch me.' Hangeng stuttered.

'Don't be silly, I don't mind you looking like right now, let me hear that heart beat of yours.' Heechul said.

'You don't get it.' Hangeng's voice was hoarse with emotion. 'I betrayed you.'

Heechul cupped the other's face. 'You still don't freaking get it, do you?' He said softly. 'Even if you take a god damn knife and stab me right in front of my eyes, I still wouldn't want to change this moment. Now shut up and let me take this all in.'