Chapter One Hundred and Four

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Ok, start warming up. Five rounds around the mansion.' Mr. Lee ordered. 'No flashing.'

His three students started to run. Kyu was complaining under his breath. After one round he stopped near Mr. Lee. 'At least make him change clothes, Hyuk.'

Hyuk's gaze was still fixated on Hae's shapely behind. 'Hmmm?'

'Never mind.' Kyu deadpanned and started running again. As he was passed by Hae, he quickened his pace and ran with him.

'I know you are faking that innocence, Hae.' Kyu smirked.

Hae looked shocked at his best friend. 'What?'

'You know damn well what that outfit does to our dear teacher.' Kyu huffed.

Hae started to run even faster so the other couldn't see his smirk.

 

'Well done, boys. As you can see I've made a small survival circuit while you were running.' Mr. Lee said.

'Daebak!' TOP yelled as he eyed the fallen trees, constructed climbing wall and so on.

'This looks like a dream team episode.' Kyu sighed.

'What can we win, Mr. Lee?' Hae asked excitedly.

'My praise.' Mr. Lee smiled.

'Yuck.' Kyu mumbled.

'It look easy enough but I will be throwing flames at you while you run through the course. I will show no mercy on no one.' Mr. Lee said sternly.

'Mind if we watch?' GD's voice sounded from behind them.

'No, of course not.' Mr. Lee said.

'Oh my sweet Lord.' Siwon suddenly yelled, his eyes all over Hae. Mr. Lee froze.

'This is known as karma.' Kyu whispered to Hyuk.

The rest of the vampires and hunters sat down as they awaited the start.

'Mr. Choi, you can start.' Mr. Lee said.

TOP bowed and prepared himself.

'TOP?' GD suddenly said. TOP turned to him. 'No destroying anything, okay?' TOP pouted but nodded.

'He's been in such a good mood lately.' Taeyang said.

'Yup, utterly disgusting.' Seungri commented.

GD smiled. 'It's cause he's not bored.'

'I like it.' Daesang whispered.

'Duh! You get way less bullied by him.' Taeyang rolled his eyes.

Changmin shot his gun, indicating the start. TOP ran over the fallen trees, avoiding Hyuk's blasts of fire. He jumped up and started climbing the wall. Fire grazed his arm. He dove into a part of the lake and came back up with a key, unlocked a gate and avoided swinging tree trunks to end up next to Mr. Lee. He fell to his knees, completely out of breath. Mr. Lee immediately healed the burn on the arm. 'Well done.' He said warmly. TOP beamed.

'Donghae, you are next.' Mr. Lee said.

Hae stretched himself a couple more times.

'Work that , baby!' Heechul shouted, ignoring the death glare of the fire handler.

Changmin shot his gun again. Hae immediately lifted his shield and ran quickly over the fallen trees, the wall was no opposition for him at all. He stood by the lake and conjured a wave that brought him the key, made it unlock the gate and skipped in between the swinging trunks.

'I want to go again!' Hae shouted.

Mr. Lee pulled Hae in a hug. 'You did great.' He whispered as he not so secretly patted the boy's behind.

'Mr. Cho! You're up.' Mr. Lee said.

'This will be fun.' Heechul uttered.

Changmin gave the starting signal. Kyu slipped immediately, yelping as fire just missed him by an inch. He clumsily went over the fallen trees and eyed the wall. Hesitantly he started climbing it, slowly, very slowly.

'Come on Mr. Cho, you are in the middle of battle.' Mr. Lee shouted.

Kyu tried, he really did but this was not his forte. He almost was on the top when a fire ball hit his and set his sweat pants on fire. With a cry he jumped into the lake. Coughing and spitting out water, Kyu resurfaced. Some weed was hanging over his shoulder. He dove in again in search of the key. Donghae quickly looked around him, as he noticed no one was looking at him he closed his eyes and made the water help his best friend.

Kyu suddenly felt the key being shoved in his hand and quickly went back up for air. His eyes immediately searched for and met Hae's. They smiled at one another. Unfortunately Kyu had forgotten the swinging trunks and got hit hard by one.

'Well.' Mr. Lee sighed. 'What did I expect, really.'

 

During dinner, TOP couldn't stop talking. He was so happy. He kept clinging onto whoever was in his proximity, praising Mr. Lee.

'I'm telling you, Hyukjae, that Mr. Lee is amazing, you two should meet!' TOP said.

'TOP, sweetie, you do realise that Mr. Lee is...' Kyu covered Min's mouth.

'What, Sungmin?' TOP frowned. 'Mr. Lee is what?'

Min looked at Kyu and sighed as he understood what the other wanted to convey. 'A brilliant teacher.' He finished.

TOP beamed. 'I know!'

'He's the best!' Hae added.

'You better watch out, Hyuk, I think Mr. Lee has a thing for your baby.' Kyu smirked.

Hae heard it and shook his head. 'No, Kyu, Mr. Lee just sees my faults.' He pouted. Hyuk frowned.

'Your faults?' Kyu questioned.

'Yeah, that's why I have detention later on. I wasn't a good boy, today.' He hung his head low.

Kyu's eyes narrowed as they locked on to a blushing Hyuk.

'You want me to join you?' TOP asked while patting Hae's back.

'No!!!' Hae and Hyuk shouted.