Chapter 2

The Jerk and The Nerd

Hoya POV:

When the bell rang, I ran to my first class but I bumped again into someone and this time I fall on my . Well, not my luck today like everyday!


I heard someone yell "Yah are you blind or what?! Can't you see infront of you?!" Well relly not my luck, this time I bumped in WooHyun one of the many biggest jerk in this school! REALLY NOT MY DAY!

I stood up and bowed my head " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you". He looked at me like I was insane "Do you really think that I'll let you go just like that?" he huffed then held me by the collar AGAIN
"Do you even know who I am? Well, of course everybody knows! So if you don't want to be disfigured kneel in front of me and pray for your life, bullied one" he said while whispering the last words with an amusing grin.
This time it was me to look at him like he was insane.

I mean, I don't want to have problems with him or his friends but the rest of dignity I have won't allow me to do that, so I just shook my head waiting to be punching one more time. He chuckles then said "As your wish princess!" I closed my eyes until a voice shoot "Yaaah Nam WooHyun we're late! Bring back your here! Let him go for now, i'll help you with him later"


I felt him whispering near my ear something like see you later and get ready for your face surgery. I think today i'm going to die -_- !
This time it was the Dino one, Jang Dongwoo who "saved me" maybe the BIGGEST jerk of the school, or maybe of the world! He's always the one pushing me, making prank on me or even beat me up when he's bored.

They walked past me and pushed me on the ground. I sighed then I ran to my class late because of these jerks.

I enter the classroom and I apologize to the teacher "Sorry Mrs Kim,I had a problem" I looked at WooHyun and DongWoo who were already here, they were looking at me with amusement and at the same they were sending me death glares. Behind them, SungYeol was smirking at me.

"It's ok Howon, hurry up and take a seat" said the teacher. I looked around the classroom and the only seat left was between WooHuyn and DongWoo!

I'm so death!!!