Chapter 3

The Jerk and The Nerd

Hoya POV:

 

I held my breath and went to take my seat between these jerks. I put my stuff on the table while praying that nothing will happen to me.
I looked in front of me but I know that they were smirking and looking at me. I tried to ignore them but it was getting on my nerves.

"Can you stop looking at me please" I said looking down on my exercice. I heard a chuckle then DongWoo whispered in my ear " Hum... Well... No, I wanna look at your pretty face" I felt goosebump all over my body... Strange, usually it only happened when SungJong do it.

I tried to stay calm and not answer, I looked back at the teacher but suddently I felt a hand on my knee "Maybe, I won't disfigure your face, I mean you can pay back with something else, if you know what I mean" WooHyun said while winking at me and caressing my knee.

I pushed his hands harshly and answered him "Don't touch me please!" I felt myself burning up inside, I know that i'm a loner and a nerd but how can he treat me like a !
"Oh, you are playing the hard to get or you just need a face surgery?" WooHyun said while DongWoo was laughing so hard that the teacher was looking at us, but being the kings of the school, the teacher weren't allowed to yell or punish them, how lucky ! -_-
I didn't answered him and I looked at the time, 10 min left before the class dismissed.

I tried hard to ignore them but DongWoo was poking my side, WooHyun was caressing my knee again, and SungYeol tapped on my chair with his foot.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Finally! I started to pick my stuff and when I was about to go out the class I fall on the floor loudy. I felt someone held me by the collar, WooHyun was looking at me ready to punch me, surrounding by SungYeol and DongWoo and students who was looking with anticipation.
 

"So, nobody to save you this time!" The students were cheering, I closed my eyes and I felt his fist on my face while some other students were sending me kicks in my stomac. Suddently I hear a voice whining "Yaah WooHyun ah! I was looking for you! Let him go and come to me". WooHyun immediately released me and run to the hamster boy.

 

SungYeol went to me and said "Well, i'm feeling tired now, maybe next time". They all went to their respective way while I was lying helplessly on the floor.
I felt tears running down my cheeks. Why? Why it is always me? I didn't do anything to anyone! They are always torturing me. I was crying all my heart when I felt a hand on my shoulders.
 

"Hyung! I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" SungJong tried to make me stand but my knee was hurting me like hell. "SungJonggie, why me? I am a monster? Aren't I an human? Why are they torturing me?" SungJong wiped my tears away with his thumb and hugged me "Thats ok Hyung, these people are just so dumb, you're an amazing guy" I hugged him back then I released him.
"Thank you SungJonggie" He smiled at me, then helped me to go in the infirmary.

 

 

Hey there! Nexts chapters will have more YaDong! :)