Little Things

Memoirs

 

Based off of: A drabble idea that popped into my mind after watching an amazing performance by One Direction.

 

 

I like the way she isn't afraid to show her true personality. All eight dimensions, I might add.

 

I like the way she cares for her health by carrying around products wherever she goes. Even if she dreads exercising the most.

 

I like the way she stays devoted to being a corn-lover. No matter how many times she says that she loves watermelon in her interviews.

 

I like the way she remains humble. Allowing others to shine even in her moments of spotlight.

 

I like the way her breath falters. Especially when being your number one supporter.

 

I like the way she never lets her age define her, but rather embrace and accept herself.

 

I like the way that her made-up phrases have become well-known to many. And don't forget to say it correctly. Remember? "Listen and repeat!"

 

I like the way she cares for everyone around her. Even when she may feel left out in the shadows.

 

I like the way all sorts of hair colors seem to match her.

 

I like the way that she's realized her greatest asset and isn't afraid to show them off…I'm talking about her legs, you erts.

 

I like the way she obeys orders. And secretly complains about it right after.

 

I like the fact that her voice is truly one of a kind. A melody that cannot be heard from anyone else.

 

I like the fact that she doesn't boast about all of the luxurious things that she possesses. Something that I haven't been able to do.

 

I like the fact that she honors her family's privacy, but still acknowledges them somehow.

 

I love that her actions are just, so, entertaining. An addiction that has no cure other than to get a daily dose of it.

 

I love that no matter how many critics and anti's may be at with false accusations, she still keeps her head up high and proves all of their allegations to be what they were from the start: false.

 

But these are only the little things.

 

And all of these little things add up to one thing.

 

My love for Park Bom-yang.