Chapter 9 : Hugs, Kisses and Handcuffs

30 Days with Arrogant CEO

cr : http//bang2bang.wordpress.com

 

Dara's POV


Why this day is very tiring? I lightly massaged my hands, while walking along the Han river .aigooo, why he has a highly redundant allergies? I remember the shocked expression mingled with fear, 'This ... shrimp??' I'm dying to laugh at that. beam amused smile approached my face. I also rethink his topless body is sweating. Uh, it was very hot!. I hope he's taking the medicine. OMO! and now, why do I keep thinking about him? no, no, no!!
"I swear not to fall in love with him!! "Scream as loud as possible. I closed my mouth as quickly as possible. turned to the right and to the left, I hope no one thought I was crazy. I said the words will not regret this sentence. I should be back home.
I kept looking at the ring on my finger. Why does time go by so fast. Date time will soon be over, I'm sad? oh, I hope not.
"Your master said to me, after the date the contract expires, I will restore you to your master. I am not your master boyfriend. I hope your master find the best person to use you "I smile like a madman to the ring I was wearing. I had been pretty crazy lately.

Jiyong's POV


"Jiyong, You dont understand anything!" Jiyeon grabbed my arm. I removed her hand from my arm.
"What the ing dont I understand? explain it to me! "I vent my emotions. I yelled at Jiyeon. Jiyeon closed her eyes filled with tears. she covered everything from scratch? why?
"she made my father as a suspect,! "she yelled at me, and took a deep breath. Look into my eyes sharp.
"Her father reported my father as a murder suspect. Till my father was imprisoned and died in prison, I tried to send a letter to Dara, for repeal her report to the police, I didnt get a response from Dara! I'm a laughing stock of everyone because my father was a murder . that's when I started to hate the Dara "Jiyeon’s body trembled as she spoke, she really doesnt want to remember the bitter past.
"How do you know, that her father was the one who reported your father?"
"I saw the guy holding dara’s hand while at the police station, I stood in the corner of the police station at them. Dara did not know I was there "
"Why do you want to kill her? You crazy? Did you do it three times? 'I yelled back at her,
"Stop! I was already crazy! I really hate her until I was almost crazy, I cant see her living with a family who truly loved "her tears continued to flow, I ran right into it. bowed her limp.
"Then, why are you telling me to make her fall for me? why did not you ask me to kill her? "her eyes looked at me, then wiped her tears.
"I, dont want to make you a murderer" she pulled the collar of my shirt, and whispered.
"You have made me more than a murderer!" I whisper her reply. she let go of her hand on my collar. she smiled sadly.
"You're right, you are someone who would be a very cruel killer, because you killed a human heart. she will be sick for the rest of his life due to a heart paralyzed. That's good, is not it? If you want to be black, you should be completely black. Dont leave anything. You understand what I mean? " I smiled. You were really great. dont leave anything?
"This is horrible" I left my office. I felt a smile behind me, her victory smile.
It's all bull, bull disgusting. It's all about revenge. how did this happen? Confusing, it all becomes one. I'm not going to make any choice, I'm not going to blame anything. I want to finish it,and go back to my normal life. or will regret it. I just know it's all going to end up sad or happy.
I would go black every day, as  Jiyeon’s said , I will darken completely. I dont want to leave anything, I will not leave my heart for Dara. The rotten heart to love. I will bring my heart and soul into hell to redeem. This was why I said it was terrible. I was a killer who is more vicious than a murderer.


Dara's POV


"Yoeboeseyo?? 'I lift up my telephone, why does not he talk? I stopped chewing chips. I see who's calling.'s Jiyong, what is it? why is he calling me late at night?
"YAH! Wae geureyeo?? 'I screamed, I just heard the hiss of laughter, what is he drunk?
"Say something, or I will shut the telephone" I threatened.
"All right, I'm talking right now." Aigoo, he's really drunk. his tone is very poorly controlled.
"Are you drunk??" He sounded a little smile to my question.
"Only a little, ahh I suddenly miss you, come here.the place not far from your house. I'm waiting for you baby! "he closes telephone.
I saw it coming when he drunk everything will be more severe. he's just like me, I'm going to go crazy when drunk. Mom strictly forbid me to drink outside the home, because I wouldnt be controlled. I dont have a choice, it's late. I will settle like a thief to get out of this house. Everyone in the house was asleep, I was dressed pretty warm.I hope he's not going to throw up on my shirt.
Around here of course many of taverns, ah, I finally found him, he put his head on the table. I guess he'll just drink in expensive clubs turns out he went to the wayside as well. I walked toward him.
"Come back to your apartment, I'll take" Jiyong turned lazy to me. he smiled like crazy for the first time to see me. he wears a suit and of the loose around her neck, like he had completed the meeting. He offered a chair to sit next to him. I finally sat down next to him.
"Bogoshipo ..." what?  Missed me? . I shook my head. Jiyong prop up his chin, and kept looking at me. This is too severe.
"Let's go home," I got up from the chair, trying to ignore him. he's my grabed hands, my body automatically interested anyway, my face glued to his face. I stopped flashing, he kept smiling at me crazy.
"Why do you always say thank you and commend me only in a letter, what did you really dont like me, why?" His highly concentrated alcohol in his mouth. I smiled.
"I'm not outspoken, now let's go home. Why do not you bring your driver! "He pulled me into his arms, I was startled, butterflies in my stomach back out. Why everything becomes very slow. I dont even want to let go of him, he hugged me very tightly. His body was warm , my breath will run out, it is always difficult to breathe if moments like this. I dont like you because you always make me like this, always makes it hard to breathe, my heart beats too fast, and I always worry about you. I hate you mr.kwon.
"YAH, ireona" I tried to wake him. he closed his eyes. what ? he slept?. Better not. he's very tough, I seem to be tingling. I tried to let go of his arms, he finally detached from my body, I saw his reddened nose may be cold, I shall put my on his neck, and then checked his pocket. I find his car keys. But, he was too heavy. I dont lift it alone in the car, I need help for someone to take him into the car.
"Ahjumma, can you help me lift it into the car?" Ahjumma smiled at me,
Finally we were both already in the car, hopefully I still remember the address of his apartment. I brought a car Ferarri OMG. I am so happy though. I attached a seat belt at Jiyong. My hair falling on his face, I stared for a while. I want to touch all parts are arranged in his face. he did not deny beautiful. I closed all my fingers to touch. I had to stop it somehow.
I opened the door of his apartment, some lighting in every room. My shoulder hurts me is very stiff. I dropped Jiyong in his bed, he was very quiet when asleep, I started to take off his shoes, then took off his jacket, and tie Marshall, Open a few buttons of his shirt. and put his head on the pillow. all is fine. now, I'm going to fall out of bed, he pulled my hand back. I fell freely to his bed and lay beside him.
"Gomawoyo .." Jiyong whispered. what? why is he still conscious?
"Are you still awake??" My face fell in disbelief, what he's playing me?? he just giggled.
"I  want to say thank you, what are you mad at me?" You're still asking, what? I'm mad or not? I almost died carry you.
I tried to let go of him. instead he spun his body once was upon me. I'm dying to explode like an atomic bomb. He kissed my lips softly, I close my eyes, it's all like a dream. but, every second of it is real. lips met lips. I did not serve well, freeze well melted. why I do not reject this kiss? God please return me to the right path, because I know this is not the right path. This kiss was very sweet and sincere. he stoped it, my eyes back open. I looked at him confused, he smiled. I tried to back out of his grasp. It was in vain he open drawer next to the bed and pulled out a handcuff. OMG what is that thing for?? He grabbed my arm and pair of handcuffs was on my left hand and his right hand.
"I kissed you to thank, what are you still angry? 'I can not said a word. He was looking for my face, the dim room so he could not see the color of my face is now red.
"Remove the handcuffs" I yelled at him, he just pulled me back into bed falls, this pinching metal handcuffs. I does not move anymore. I turned back to him and he was again just giggled.
"Sleep here. it's late, "he shifted to me, hugged me gently. I shifted back to sleep if I can not like this.
"Very cold, please. Do not move, I want to sleep like this. you are very fragrant "he closed his eyes, he inhaled the scent of my hair, she was very smelly alcohol. OMO, he wrapped his legs around me.
"Goodnight" he whispered back. What? goodnight too, !

I feel very warm, lazy to open my eyes, I turned sideways to open my eyes, ! This kwon’s Apartement , I fell asleep in this position . I recalled the incident that occurred last night. I feel every cell in my body melted. I had to disappear quietly.
"Aisshhh, what the hell. Why did I even forget I'm stuck in this stupid handcuffs "I hissed, making Kwon Ji Yong awakened. Otthokae??.
"Why are you making some noise?" He rubbed his eyes,
"Tell me where the key is," he looked at pairs of handcuffs that he, he smiled sweetly. Is there something funny.
"Wow, thats night I'm so crazy, how this could happen, am I handcuffed the two of us?" He does not remember anything? that's good.
"Tell me where the key quickly!" I immediately kicked his legs.
"Arraseo arraseo, the key is in the drawer" he winced in pain, I back up the bed, opened the drawer and look for the key. after all this time. This is impossible,
"The key is not here!" I looked at him, his face as if surprised. He got up and joined me for the key.
"Why not here" he ransacked drawers seriously.
"Jiyong, don’t try to kidding me!" I bully him, he stopped his search.
"I seriously Dara!" He glared at me. Well, I believe.
"I want a shower" I said sadly to him. he smiled mischievously.
"We could shower together" what? quickly you hit the head. He grinned back. This is getting annoying.
"I want to wash my face and brush my teeth, come on!" I pulled him, he would gladly follow into the bathroom.
I started to binding my hair, hands carried him just watching me intently.
"You need help?" He offered, I shook my head at him in the mirror. I went back to wash my face, then put the toothpaste on the toothbrush, he's still watching me in the mirror. I started brushing my teeth quickly. Is there something wrong with me?. I'm finished now.
"Let's your turn" I rule him, he nodded. I shifted. he began to wash his face, hands brought there by him here. I enjoyed the views people who stand next to mine.
"Can you brushing my teeth, I could not brush my teeth with my left hand," I sighed. I took a toothbrush and toothpaste.
"bow a little, I could not reach you" he do what I say. I started brushing his teeth with brush slowly. I brush to the corners of his mouth, his lips continued to pay attention to it. I could not turn away. uh,
"Gargle" I ordered it again, I love it when he follows me. This is very funny.
"Why are you laughing? 'I shook my head lying on him, I saw the rest of the foam at the corners of his mouth. I wiped it with my fingers just like that.
"I want breakfast" I nodded, and pulled him into the kitchen. He followed me back from behind. I felt a smile.
First, I opened the refrigerator, thinking what would I cook, I turned to him. "You want to eat pasta?? 'I asked him softly.
"Anything goes, I'm very hungry" All right, I understand.
I started to boil the pasta, then take some peppers in the refrigerator and cut it, he just stood beside me. Very nice to see him so calm, I drain the pasta. Then, I'll sauté some herbs and peppers. But, where the cauldron?
"What are you looking for?" Jiyong trying to help.
"Cauldron" I turned to him. He tiptoe to reach the right frying pan on top of me, I followed his gaze. His eyes go back down and see me. He stopped and kept looking at me with his view of the inside. What are you thinking? I immediately tiptoe and reach cauldron.
"Thank you" I muttered lazy. I turn on the stove and poured cooking oil over the cauldron. Jiyong blushed, it was very sweet.
I put some spice and pepper, then I input well into the pasta. the smell was so delicious.
"You like cooking? 'I shook my head,
"Not really, I have a good appetite for food and therefore I try to cook" I explained, Jiyong just nodded and form the letter o in the mouth.
"Get me a plate, it is ripe" Jiyong immediately picked it up and handed it to me.
"Bon Appetit" I cried, I started taking chopsticks. I turned to Jiyong. Jiyong wiggle his cuffed hands. Ah, I know. Feed you, right? I sighed back.I shifting my chair and took my pasta and unite it  with Jiyong belongs. Jiyong smiled broadly.
"Open your mouth," I rule. He opened his mouth. I accidentally enter too much paste on his mouth, he was gagging and jumping drinking water. I patted his back playfully.
"Gosh, you get to chew slowly choking" I said mocking him. He looked at me sharply.
"YAH! am I a pig? input of food into my mouth a little bit "he looks upset. But this is ridiculous. I laughed softly.
"Ah, mianhe mianhe. let's eat again "I take my first mouthful of pasta, then take bribes to Jiyong.
"This is very good, isn’t it?? 'I commend my own cooking. He nodded in agreement.
"What will you give thumb on my pasta ?" He raised both his hands and feet.
"All this up for you, you're satisfied. Come on give me a mouthful "I smiled proudly and his back gave bribes.
"Yes! by the way. how are we going to open it? "Jiyong stopped chewing.
"I'll call Jang later," I nodded,
"What are you going to do today? 'I drink a glass of water. uh, feels very full now.
"This day I was supposed to have a meeting, but I'm going to cancel that" I tilted head to him.
"Why do you have to cancel it?" He just shake our hands are cuffed.
"We have to wait for Jang to give the key". Jiyong suddenly got up from the chair.
"Why?" Jiyong pulled me into the bathroom. I gasped in surprise.
"I have to pee"
"Aigoo, relaxed a bit"
I reversed my body and cover most of my face, I heard the voice of his zipper’s pants . this is ridiculous. whether I will probably always feel things like this if it was always with him? I do not mind if this continues handcuffs attached to the arm of the two of us.

Jiyong's POV


she's watching TV beside me, this is very strange but fun. I doubt, it will go according to plan. But, I have to keep stepping to the next without. I actually remember all of what happened last night, I hugged her, kissed her and handcuffed her. This all may soon be a sweet memory in between us. Timing is everything.
"What were you thinking?" Ask her next to me, I shook my head quietly.
"I move the line ,okay" I looked at her, I beam head injury.
"You have a wound on your head?" she glanced at me briefly and then nodded at me.
"Wae?? you want to see it? "she showed me her wound.
"What happened to your head? 'I touched the scar on her head.
"This happened when I was Young, my mom did not tell me much about the scars. This clash after I remove most of my memory, I did it several times in a collision. I sometimes do not recognize the people who are recognized me. I hope my memory will come back. I wanted to remember how my childhood first. But, now I just want to live my life well and make a wonderful memory too "she smiled sweetly at me.
How can she smile so sweet like this? if a person who has made the cut on this head has been returned. she still wants to take every happiness that you have after all this happened. And I understand why Dara no longer recognize Jiyeon.
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

their getting closer, neh ?? and getting cruel too :(

but, finally kissed yeah :)

hello new subscribers  ^^ hangshow~~

If you want, y'll can typing your comment below :D