Chapter 10 : To Remove My Sin

30 Days with Arrogant CEO

cr : http//bang2bang.wordpress.com

 

Dara's POV

"I've told you a thousand times, I dont want go to the doctor!" I grumbled to my mother. I swear I'm fine.

"But, we have to know how the state of the wound was now" I shut my ears, I wish I was deaf at this time.

"YAH! you really disrespectful to parents. why are you closing your ears when I talk to you "mom smacked my head, my mother looked very upset. I stood up from the chair.

"Omma,  You should go to the doctor, checking your healthy , omma looks pale lately, ah! and a bring father  , fathers too much coughing anytime "when I left the room. My mother pinched my ears.

"YAH! more mature, the more you fight your parents?? 'I winced in pain, I try to let go of my mother's hand on my  ears.

"Om .. ommaa .. mi .. mianhae, aigoo please take your hands off! "she let go of her hand.

"I'm really fine! Ah ... my ears are hurts too much " my little ears flushed after got pinch from my mother. I left the room quickly. Immediately entered the room and closed the door.

"Aigoo ... why do I have a daughter like her. Painstakingly, I taught you up until now. But why do you always act like that doesnt matter. I almost died Worried you at that time "I heard these words from my mother through the door, my mother still ranting from a distance. Looks like she'll cry when recalling the incident. I hate to see my mother cry. I re-opened the bedroom door.

"Omma,  dont cry  anymore! You look very old when you crying "I yelled from the back room and shut the door. Mianhae Omma.

 

The sky in the afternoon very orange , it looks very pretty. I sat alone at the window, looking at the sky. My heart is like orange today, very bright and shining. I chuckled at the memory, I hugged myself. I'm afraid of being too happy because myself  could be explode anytime. what is this? why am I so happy? I've got a gift from Santa Claus? I dont know.

Sudden rain falling. I immediately closed the window, oh why all of a sudden the rain come? I keep looking at the sky, raindrops make dew on my window. Grin came over my face,

"... Kwon… Ji …Yong ..." I wrote his name. I smiled sheepishly, aisshh.

"Pabo" I quickly erase this posts.

I cant even think anything except himself. I'm really trying to kick him out of my mind, what can I do?. I hate myself for cant hate him anymore, I'm so stupid, lousy, loser. I cant go on like this anymore. I think its crazy. I took my notebook.

"I should try my best ! as much as possible, I would not to meet with him, and of course he should not come at the graduation ceremony! "me and all women in my univ shouldnt be seen Jiyong was there. My cell phone suddenly rang.

"Hmm ... yeoboeseyoo?? 'I picked it up with lazy.

"Dara! I finally met my prince! "Bommie shouting very loudly make my ears hurt.

"YAH! Lower your voice! My ears arent deaf, "I grumbled at Bommie

"Ah .. arraseo. Dara Mianhae hahaha, yeah! You know what? he was tall, handsome, he was a director. He 1000% my type. I really liked him much much much "Bommie voice sounds really melts when she told me about the men that she likes.

"Wah, jinja?? What's his name? “I'm glad to hear it.

"Gosh, you know his family name is Choi! Choi Siwon! "Bommie back screamed with delight, my gosh she really cant calm down a bit.

" His Family name is Choi?? Isn’t your favorite family name? 'I tried to tease Bommie.

"Wow you really remember it, you were right! I love the Choi’s family name. I really like it, I finally found it! "Aigoo, whether it's as easy as you say 'I like it'

"Chukkhae Bommie-yah!" My voice sounded very weak.

"Neh! Wae geureyo?? "

"I'm fine, where are you now?" Of course I'm okay. I hope.

"Ah, I almost forgot. Come here. I was at the Club in the Gangnam area. I was waiting for you,  coming here ! be fast. I'll see you in 10 minutes. Bye! "Bommie closed the telephone arbitrarily.

 

Jiyong's POV

"Vodka, please" The bartender nodded, I tried to contact Jiyeon for the umpteenth time. she hadnt raised her telephone.

"Here's your order sir" I turned to him,

"Thanks" I whispered softly.

Where is she? I tried to contact Youngbae.

"Yo, whats up?" Youngbae talking casually, I hope he knows where Jiyeon.

"You saw Jiyeon today? I dont see her in the office "Youngbae chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"she went to America yesterday, I thought you already knew. You dont attend a meeting yesterday so maybe she didnt tell you. " said Youngbae I nodded at these words,

"Oh okay, I understand. thanks" I pressed the end button. Why all of a sudden go there? Weird.

I started drank Vodka little by little, I havent receive one message from Dara, what she's doing now, have I to see? I shook my head,its better nope, it looks like she will be kicked out me of her house. But, have I to send a message to her first? Alright.

Where are you now?

 you are at home?

My phone quickly receive a reply from her.

I'm not at home,

I was in ….

somewhere that U  shouldn’t know  : P

she didnt want me to know where she is now? she wants to play with me. but, I think she was at home rightnow. I would go there.

Suddenly there was lightening striking sight, Why is she here? Is it really her? who he was? he isnt entitled to embrace Dara like that, he was also seen trying to kiss Dara, dara continues to avoid! Damn, that bastard who dared to behave like that wench! . but, why Dara seemed to enjoy the embrace, she was silent. After all, she is very sensitive to touch. jerk, he should serve hard kick like she used to do to me. However, this shouldnt be on leave.  I had to give him several blows on his face.

"Get the off from her, man!" Dara shut surprised by the presence of myself. I gave her a small smile.

I pulled the collar of his shirt, he let go of his embrace of Dara. quickly hand deliver a blow on the jaw pharmaceutics. Feel it, Dara wide-eyed and startled look at me. He fell down, I pulled the collar back and give blow to the cheek, bleeding from his mouth and he quickly wiped. Dara quickly kicked me. she kicked me hard.

"YAH ! Jiyong ! What are you doing!! "she exploded, Dara really mad, is not she supposed to be happy, I helped her out of that bastard.

"Dara wae geureyo ??, oh Mr.kwon Annyeonghaseo. OMG what happened to you?? "this woman was dara’s friend ?. oh I see it.  she tried to helped that jerk up.

"You’ve got misunderstand, man" he smirked slightly, he quickly blows to my cheek, I saw blood on the corners of the mouth. I fell to the floor, ah, finally he gave resistance. When I want to hit him back, Dara holding me, she tried to pull me out.

"Bommie, I'm sorry. Siwon I also apologize to you, I'm so sorry to you "why bother Dara should apologize to him. Dara looked down on her and that bastard. The people in the club that we pay attention, I just realized that. Dara pulled me out like a goat.

 

Dara's POV

"Why are you dragging me like a goat? 'I kicked his feet once again, he really irritating.

"Can you not kicked me" why he was angry, not whether I am the person entitled mad at him. He always wishes!. I'm so ashamed of Bommie and Siwon. I was afraid I would ruin their relationship after the incident earlier.  What the hell!

"You! Why did you hit him? "I screamed at him, I cant control my emotions. I want to beat up this people who was standing in front of me.

"Because he tried to hug and kiss you" what? just because it? That ing insane mind come to him again, he thought he was an angel. Trying to help me , huh ?

"your mind was so short like that? 'I nudged my finger on forehead, and again yelled at him.

"What? My Mind’s Short ? you!! YAH! "He ran out of words, he snorted indignantly at me, his expression is always exaggerated.

"You! Are you like that kind of woman ? you're working in the Club? you serve them like a did, huh? "what? He thinks that I’m the women who was serving man masher. I clenched my fingers, thinking he wishes, he doesnt even know who really he was. I cant help it. Finally, I was slapped hard on his cheeks. His eyes stared at me, why? I cant slap a man who is less like you?

"I'm not a woman like you speak of, I’m not a like what you think! you know, he was my friend’s boyfriend. I just wanted to be polite to him, he just embraced me, even though he tried to kiss me, I can help it, I can avoid it!. Do I have to stay away from him just because he hugged and tried to kiss me? I dont want to ruin the relationship with my friend, my friend really liked him so much. Repent! Your mind so ing short! "

my lips trembled as I spoke to him, my tears just flowed down my cheeks, and as soon as I wipe away my tears. I turned to walk toward  left him there speechless. My hands were throbbing and red, this is the first time I slapped a guy, I know I should have slapped Siwon. but, I could not do it. Bommie should not know that he was a man like that.

he just broke my heart by saying that came out from his mouth, that was so easy huh? I have self-esteem, I dont like it, I swear. I should not have to explain to him, it certainly does not matter to him. He always thought of himself . I want to stop crying.

 

 why did this happen? I also really hate Siwon when he acted like that to me, I'm sure I can resist treatment. but, isnt he doesnt have to hit him like that. Ah, I couldnt stop crying. My heart is very sore, why he thinks that I’m like that? . Damn, I left my fleece at the club. I should not wear these thin blush. This is very cold. Someone from the back of a sudden put a coat on my shoulders. I turned to him.

"I dont want you death bcause of freezing!" I smirked at him. I threw his jacket to the ground. He followed me so far?

"Jerk! You dont need to fuss. Go home ! I'm not going to die because get freezing "I walked  back. He didnt even apologize?. he turned my body and saw him.

"I, dont want you in touch by anyone and I know you dont want to be touched like that" I smiled at him, I threw him to be separated from my shoulders.

"Oh, you know that ! but, why do you think I'm such a like that? Ah well! indeed , who are you? dont like it when I  got touch from anyone? What's your problem? "My voice sounded very softly to him, he died in length, close his eyes and think hard.

"I'm sorry that apply to you as you. Then, I was, I was your boyfriend, right? You're bound to a contract with me. Are you stupid? "He pressed on every word he spoke,

"You dont need to apologize! I know I was so  ing stupid! "Every word he spoke now destroying every piece of my heart. Why in the world is there such a painful thing?. without thinking long, I had to do this, I dont want to deal with him again. This is the way I should have done from the beginning. Really, I should be sure of what I would do, I took off the ring, slowly opening his hands and gave his my ring.

"This, give it to another woman. Treat her as you please, I have to stop here. Our contract will expire in 5 days away, let's just say it was a 5 day holiday bonus for me in 30 days in which we live. "I smiled at him as nicely as possible. Again, I cry but I kept smiling at him.

"I also want to apologize to you all this time I always given you troublesome. But, this time, I have wonderful memories of being with you. You're always annoying sometimes, like this time.  very arrogant attitude suited to you, because you're a CEO of a rich, handsome and smart. I'm very lucky to know people like you and I know you can not apologize, dont push yourself. You know sometimes I'm too worried about you, ah I really dont want to be like that anymore. Okay Mr.Kwon , I hope you always take care  yourself. "I cant said much to him.

I tiptoe and placing both hands on her cheeks, I closed my eyes and  kissing his  lips softly, he was still silent , he didnt speak a word. My eyes met with him, now my heart was washed away.

"Why did you decide it unilaterally?" he Cold voice and looks of disbelief.

"I just violate our covenant that we make? I kiss you "even though I know, you're the one who breaks it first. I leave it at that. He grabbed my hand tightly. I remember when I first met him, the events are fun, annoying events, the events that make me hard to breathe, all the memory it spinning in my head this time.

"Stop crying" oh, my gosh. What do you care now?

"Ah, mianhae. I dont usually cried like this too much "

I slowly let go of him hand. I retreated step by step, waving my hand and smiled as happy.

"Bye ..." he's holding something, I see it from his face. I turned around and quickly dismiss the taxi I got into the taxi. His view is never separated from me.

Sir, When the snow first fell, I will, I will stop liking you.

 

***

Too much dust here, I clean the house in the day this week. I entered the warehouse upstairs. Here feel stuffy at all. swollen eyes, dark circles eye bag is too big. I will not leave the house today. This is all because the jerk! I was always difficult for him. I hope yesterday was a nightmare, this is too crazy. I assume all of this never happened.

I tried to lift up the cardboard in front of me, but it was too heavy. I dropped all of its contents, dust flying into my face. I coughed up almost dead. This contains all the photos, there is also an annual book I found. I began to open the first page. I found myself face.

"Wow look at my hair style, hahaha ..." I open the next page I found Bommie, nothing has changed from her. I remember, I havent apologized to her about the incident yesterday. I'll do that later. I opened the next page.

"This… is … Jiyeon, park Jiyeon ?" Obviously I stared at the photo, it was Jiyeon. I dont remember it. I dont remember it might because of the impact . But, jiyeon should who recognized me.she also doesnt remember me? how can that could be?

Flashback

I cant even think anything except himself. I'm really trying to kick him out of my mind, what can I do?. I hate myself for cant hate him anymore, I'm so stupid, lousy, loser. I cant go on like this anymore. I think its crazy. I took my notebook.

You are beautiful roses, all people want to hold you. I always wanted to try to approach no matter how many times I stabbed by your thorns, I want to stay because my heart has chosen. But, I was too scared.

If I try Run, I fear will only feel the tightness in my heart. Seeing you happy is an electric current that stung my heart, seeing you sad is a thousand knives stabbing my heart.

You know, this is the biggest sin I violate my oath. I miss you, My heart will explode anytime because of always thinking of you. I like you, my heart will melt like ice cream in the summer when you kissed me. Previously, I didnt want any gifts at Christmas. But, when Christmas comes, I will ask Santa Claus, I want you to be my prize.

But, you remember, I've said it to you, you are the sky and I was the earth. Earth will never reach the sky, and the sky will never reach the earth. I know, who I I am and  I know who you are.

I want to remove this sin. I hope the snow will fall and freeze my heart for you. I could not love you any longer. I promise, when the snow first fell, I will stop liking you.

"I have to try! best not to meet with him, and of course he should not come at the graduation ceremony! "me and the women should not be seen Jiyong was there. My cell phone suddenly rang.

End of Flashback

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello ~~^^ my new Subscriber !!

I think this chap is alr  Sad enough xD what do u think guys ??

wish that y'll could typing your comment below :D

Thanksss ^^

 

and You can Follow me on twitter  >> @puuddarongie , mention for follow back !! thank you so much !!~~