Chapter 7 : Maybe, Beautiful Day

30 Days with Arrogant CEO

cr : http//bang2bang.wordpress.com

Jiyong's POV


"I’m Sandara Park, Nice to meet you too" Dara looked at her with a strange and confused.


Dara didn’t recognize Jiyeon  But jiyeon know Dara, Jiyeon didn’t tell anything about it, what she was deliberately hiding from me. I don’t know, what should I know here. I should be speaking with her now.


"Dara, can you leave the two of us here, a minute" I said. Dara quickly turned to me. Without comment, she just smiled politely By Jiyeon and leave the two of us in this room.


" it's not too fast for introduce her to your world?" Jiyeon began.


"I suppose you're here for business," I took the Wine of the refrigerator.
"it’s not a business?" I heard lazy smile, she sat back down on the couch, I poured a glass of Wine to her before.


"Her Clothes look good now, you dressed up her well, it was a good move as well" she asive wine and grinned at me.


"I think that's, by the way, what brings you here?"


"I heard her lover Mr.kwon bring to this company I came here just to see it and wanted to give this" she took a folder containing a letter from her bag.


"It contains about the deal, I've signed it, you must do it also signatures also beside my signature. Each one of us has this letter. " she handed me the letter.


"It's written very complete, you're very detail in this" I took the letter.


"It sounds like a compliment, thank you" she drank her wine again. Followed by me.


"I wanted to ask you, dara didn’t know you ?"


"Hey Mr. kwon should you read the letter carefully. It says. You have no right whatsoever to know the relationship between me and Dara, Just do it your job? " she's obviously hiding something.


"Well, because I'm always respect a winner. I will obey. I will not interfere! "


"It is very good to listened" Believe me, I still doubt you'll cheat. Don’t play with me if you want to cheat, Jiyeon!.

 


Jiyeon will be back tomorrow for a meeting with its other shareholders. I forgot to Dara, where she went? I'm out of the building , and it turns out she was sitting on a park bench. she was listening to music with her Ipod. Her body moves to the rhythm of the play in her Ipod. Her hair flopped occasional cool breeze and tucking her hair behind her ear as blocking her view, she began to close her eyes. I looked at her from a distance she always looks good I even realized.


 After some time. I walked over and sat down beside her. Then take the headset on the left  her ear. Her eyes opened and she looked at me blankly, then back to focus on music that hear it. she let me wear her headset. The headset wasn’t until to my ear , I pulled it . then headset attached to her ear come loose. she turned to me once more, her eyes widened.


"Move over, your headset is too short" I rule.


"Why should I?" she whispered a little but I can still hear it. Without comment more than usual she follows me, moved closer to me. I smiled a little at her.


"Are you satisfied?" I gave her a big smile.


"Oh. Mr.kwon , you're smiles so much today "


"Really? it might be because of you " she smirked.


"What is the title of this song,?" Slightly open topic of conversation.


"Beautiful day" she wasn’t turned to me, but I'm still looking at her.


"Ah, maybe this will be a Beautiful Day," he glanced at me.


"You didn’t ask, who is sings it?"


"No, I don’t care who is sings it."


"Oh, well. Who was that woman? "Her face turned towards me.


"Wae?”


" just answer a question"


"she was a friend of one my generation when I enrolled at Harvard, she had a share in this company, what more do you want to know?"


"No, her face is very familiar to me. Maybe if I ever met her. Mm .. Where is it? is it possible that in his life before? "her face is looking innocent and sweet.


"What are you laughing at?" she realize my laughing.


"Nothing. Let's do it the interview. It’s very long time I’m not doing this"Her smile was wide and contagious.


Dara's POV


"I need a photographer ..." Jiyong talking in phone. He's back at me and standing beside me.


"Photographer? for what? I brought my own camera "I pulled my camera out of the bag foul. He quickly picked it up.


"What ? I will be in that  camera ?" He grabbed my camera to his disgust. I nodded. Is there’s a problem?


"My face will looked blurred by this camera .the camera’s power like this just a few MP. Just follow my orders. " What? opaque? I just snorted loudly at him.


his phone on the table is ringing, it quickly raised by Jiyong "Well ..." he closed it quickly as well.
"Today I had a scheduled inspection of our new aircraft, you want to come? best interview we did in the plane " I’m not misheard, right ? OMG! In the plane. I totally agree with this.

"Dragon J-078" was the name of his new plane? I just read the word were written in the plane. The plane was colored red and silver wave converges on its middle and a white base color, Jiyong attract me. But the interesting hand with more calm way, we were in a storage area Aircraft, this place so fcuking wide! , My eyes wandering around staring at the ceiling here. One of the staff came over to us. Jiyong was still holding my hand.


"Whether Mr. was to examine Dragon J-078?" Staff was asking,


"Yes, of course" with happiness, staff gave way and accompany our steps toward the plane. Some other staff were there too, all black uniform neatly. smiled  and bow politely as usual.


"we could have a look inside?" asked Jiyong on one staff.


"Of course sir, we've done some checking on the Dragon J-078’s engine and its all in good condition, and the host can check into for the interior and comfort in Dragon J-078" the staff said.


"Good, make a report on this aircraft engine condition and leave it to me before the meeting begins tomorrow"

 

"yes sir, I understand. I will make it as good as possible. Excuse me Mr. Kwon, Mrs. Park " Mrs. Park? the sound is very good in my ears. they bow on us and smiled friendly.


"Why are you smiling like that?" He whispered into my ear.


"You look like a real CEO"  I have really doubt it.


He smiled lazily and didn’t follow up on what I said? "Come up" he told me. I obeyed because I was told to him. he Removing my hand and insert his hand into his pocket. I was a little disappointed when he tooked off . oh, crazy mind up! fcuk.


"Dragon J-078 is one of the commercial airplane full of glitz, separate bedrooms that can be used by eight people. The new room is more spacious 400 square meters is equipped with a dressing room. "He explained to me as we entered cabin.  I take a pen and a book to write what he says. I watched for a while. All of brightly colored creams and united by some faded colors to beautify the interior here. Fcuk, this really fancy.

"The new cabin is located below the main deck. It is in the front cabin and rear cabin or the tail. The total area of ​​this plane is 5179 square meters. This amount is larger than the Airbus A380, the largest commercial aircraft only has an area 5146 square meters. "He explained in detail, I continue to follow behind him and taking notes, yikes. This news has not even appeared in the newspaper. It's great!

"This aircraft first took off from Wichita, Kansas, Sunday, September 2, 2012. This aircraft will be heading Luthfansa Technic in Hamburg, Germany, to set up super-sophisticated equipment and other luxury. "He stopped and looked at me. What? what I should not be noted in this luxury aircraft?


"Continue Sir, it is exciting!" I asked him,

"The plan, these aircraft will begin operating in January 2013. Rates are set by Dragon J-078-facility designed as fare type Boeing 747-8 is 220 million pounds. "He sat in one chair, I followed. And sitting next to him.

"Luxury aircraft is more complete with the addition of other facilities, kitchen, conference area, dining area, sitting room, bathroom, private offices, and a king-size bed. This is the first luxury commercial aircraft we produce. "he added.


"It was an incredible explanation Mr.Kwon" I applaud for him. He still smiled lazily. Phone in his pocket rang.


"Oh, he's coming. Please send him here. "He pressed the button on the phone end and back at me.


"Come around," he took first step  and ahead of me, I just nodded and followed him enthusiastically.


I was in the conferences are now located next to the main deck before, here is pretty dim. This was supposed to dim as this room will be used as a presentation using infocus, this equipment is very expensive technology course. this interior colors always in harmony with the furniture placed.


"I was ..." a sudden my head hit a hard object. Looks like a refrigerator, but I'm walking backwards off balance. I'm going to fall, but Jiyong grabbed my hips and I grabbed his shoulders. Breath . I hold, I don’t get it right, my heartbeat, it's too fast, my heart might be loose. His face looks sketchy because here it dim.but light I could see that his jaw line. This is sad. It was a momment should.


"Like it" stupid smile, I continued my words are severed. Jiyong tried to restore the position. My body has not fully responded. Why does my head quite dizzy now.


"Are you all right?" Jiyong asked, his hand was in my shoulders now.


"I'm fine, I need to go to the toilet, where the toilets are?" I removed his hand from my shoulder.


"There in the next room, be careful ..." he said, I'm a little walk quickly left him there. Maybe my cheeks had turned to pink.


I walked back to see him in the cabin, I'm more relaxed now. I always have problems with my forehead, this is weird. This is the second time my forehead hit the nearby he might bring bad luck to me . maybe.


Oh, the photographer was with him, they seem talked. I approached him.


"she is Sandara Park" Jiyong introduced me to him.


"Nice to meet you, call me Dara" I shook his hand, and smiled sweetly.


"nice to meet you too, dara . call me Kim, Mr.Kim "His smile was friendly. he's the same age as my dad, but maybe he was younger 5 years.


"So, I can start right now?" Mr.Kim asked the Jiyong. Jiyong nodded. Mr.Kim bowed politely and then dropped off and left us alone. I'm confused.


"What do you instruct the Mr.Kim" I asked.


"Of course take a picture, let alone is it?" I opened my jacket covering blush, his eyes looking at me differently,


"But why did he go down from here?" He tried clamp me to cabin’s wall ,


"What are doing?" I certainly don’t feel comfortable, his hands were beside my head and pressed the wall next to the cabin. heart beating fast, my eyes met our eyes locked for a moment. I was at this close distance, the smell it’s always like this. His breath smooth touch my skin face, I love the jaw line. Back in consciousness please! its not the time to observe.


"I like it too " he murmured lazily, measuring expression. of course I'm confused. What’s the meaning?


"Like , what ?" I ask a doubt, he's amused grin.


"Like. when something like this" his views are constantly entering filled my eyes, I can’t think anything . just thingking about him, he always comes in my dreams I don’t blame him. But if start now I must think of him every time, I objection sir. Now, what do you think sir?


"Well let's do it," he returned to sit in the passenger seat, huh? alright. I hate confusion.


Its very fast response to the questions I asked, he would have been familiar with this. I stopped reading the last question. Damn, what should I read this question. Who is adding a question like this. oh, It's Bom. I remember she borrowed this a few days ago. Why didn’t reread this question. unlucky and stupid. I promised to kill you later. Just waiting ??Bom !!


"Why?" He searched my face. because I kept my head down.


"It's okay, let's go" I smiled sweetly and want to pass and certainly do not read this question.


"You missed a question? questions about what? "he took it and held it aloft. Of course I can’t reach it.


"Give it to me," Jiyong started to laugh reading the question. God let me die!!!


"Do you ever sleep with your girlfriend?" he read aloud . I gave up and lethargic.


"I swear Jiyong, I did not write it. My friend who did it. Please forgive me. It's too personal. Once again I am sorry. "I bow to him.


"It's okay, if your friend wants to know, just tell your friend. I've slept with her. "What? smile still spread across his lips.

 

"However, I will not say it,"


"Why? I was your boyfriend right? don’t you admit it? are you not proud to have a boyfriend like me? "He leaned his body toward me.


"YA!!" I yanked it. His gain back upright in surprise.


"I never told anyone, because I know people out there will think ridiculous. Do you understand now? "He looks amused. This deal's only profit sake sir. I just wanted to interview. I'm dizzy.


"Well, maybe people want proof. I'll show them. "


"What Do you mean?"


"You'll see it later. okay? "he sat with his evil smile.


"please, don’t do anything sir," I reminded him.


"You! You'll see, you're too much commented "he is directing his index finger at me.


Mr.Kim take pictures inside the plane, each angle of the plane he portrayed, don’t miss all mewh facilities available at here. He also took some pictures Jiyong, because I asked him and Jiyong didn’t object to it. He's quite talented in front of the camera. After a few pictures taken by Mr.Kim. Jiyong dragged me to take pictures with him. I'm trying to let go of him.


"Should we also have a photo together" he whispered, I saw his face. I play angry at him.


"Take Photos of me with her too" Jiyong rule.


"okay" said Mr.Kim,


I tries the best Pose. I just made my hand into the letter V, smile as sweet as possible. I looked at him for a moment, his arm around my shoulder. Great. I have a photo with a CEO, I'm certainly happy to be honest.


"Thank you, to take me home" I took off my seat belt. Then I put a letter in the chair that I sit on.


"It's okay" he glanced at me. I smiled and quickly got out of the Audi.


"I'm serious about it to 'show them'?" He told me when I was out of the car? how? oh, I'm dying of curiosity.


"How would you do it?"


"It's a secret." He pulled his car in gear walked off without answering any questions. He was going crazy again.


Thank you, for this and that.
Glad to see you back to health.
It's a great interview in a luxury plane,
Even not all people can boarded .i’m just lucky.
And also, your company is cool sir. I think you're fit to be a CEO.
You’re right sir, this Beautiful Day. And Again. Thank you very much

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello new subscriber :D

sorry for very long long long time update,

gimme comment guys after y'all read this, neh ??

Hengsho guys with ma Story ^^