Chapter 6 : Opened your mind ?

30 Days with Arrogant CEO

cr : http//bang2bang.wordpress.com

Dara's POV


"It can’t, not whether there is no body contact !" Dara it was a great line.


"I'm not going to touch You , Dara , didn’t you say your body is not good at all. and also you was not passionate ! "ah, I hate repetition of words. This 11 o'clock at night. It's almost midnight.

It's really large and too neatly. large windows facing east. The sun will look too good here, Outside the window there was a wide balcony. Small bookcase in the corner of room complete with 2 seats on it. Oh, a special room of his clothes. I peeked a bit. perhaps hundreds of expensive designer clothes to be here I might be able to take a few pieces of clothing and sell it. Ah, it always appears filthy mind! The bathroom is next door. And Beds. I sat on the bed. I put a bag worn on the carpet. Oh my god. It's super soft too. Suddenly the lights in the room were dead. The light comes only from light sleep right next to the bed.


"Do you sleeping with the lights on or off?" Jiyong voice a few feet away from me.


"Mm .. I turned it off. " oh, it appears his perfection nature.


"Okay ..."


I lay back slowly. Pulled the covers up to my neck. Oh, he's so fast at beside me. the distance is too close with me . Ah, I will be hard to sleep. I've never slept with a man before. I was fcuking real a .


"This comfortable mattress once" I said.


"Really? then, go to sleep here every day, " he sustains his head with his elbow and facing towards me.


"I'm regret to say it" I'm reversing my body so as not to see his face veiled by light.


"are you going to sleep?" He asked.


"Of course ..."


"Dara, Sing a song before sleeping" I was shocked, my body to reverse its direction. Was he heard my voice while in the hospital?


"MWO?? (What?) Jiyong-ah are you awake when is it? " His face wrinkled. I hope the answer is No.


"When I'm awake?" he tilted his head to one side.


"Ahh, no-no. Jiyong-ah I can’t sing ! I seriously "I tried to reassure him.


"Didn’t  You winner the 3rd’ singing contest in high school!" . how he knew. What else does he know? The Color of my underwear?


"Come on, 3rd’ was not too bad." What can I do ?.


"Okay, I'll give it a try, it's special to you" I cleared my throat. I was staring at him for a while. I hope he did’nt laugh at the winner 3rd’s  sound. Silly girl ! you always can’t make any excuse when with him.


"What kind of song you want to hear?" He rolled his eyes to the ceiling.


"I'll listen anything that" he spoke as if he were talking to his son. well, he probably doesn’t know about music.


"I had a feeling That your holding my heart And i know that it is true You would not let it be broken apart 'coz it's much to dear to you Forever we'll be together No one can break us apart For our love will truly be A wonderful smile in your heart ."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX0Gn6A_HFI&noredirect=1 << Sandara park - smile in your heart

The bastard asleep before I finished my song. At least he should be applauded for me. You also have to sleep Dara!. Well closed my eyes is the best thing for the try now.

Jiyong's POV


Its very good smell, my nose has a very fast response with the smell of food and the way I now feel a bit hungry. The smell of food is forcing my eyes to open, the sun had not fully risen. But, the maid will come after I go to work. So who's cooking? I turned to the side. Where is she now ?  is she do a cooking? I immediately fell from the bed and walked towards the kitchen. But there was no one there. on the table there is a plate of omelets and sandwiches complete with a glass of white milk, I realized that maybe the smell is coming from here. I suddenly heard the sound of my bedroom door open.


The bathroom door is opened . I see her hanging on a towel, her white skin was evident here, the beads of water still meets her hair loose and moist.

 

"YA! what are you fcuking see! Close your eyes! "she covered her body and yelled at me like crazy. I covered my eyes with a look of lazy.


"Come on, no one can’t see" I complained to her.


"Well I understand. But, do you have any clean clothes for women? "


"I have some clothes women's clothing in the room, it's in the closet chocolate. My sister got the clothes, you can wear it first, "I was positioning my hands on my eyes. I immediately let go of my hand. she walked into the room’s clothing.


"Wait a minute," she turned and her hands were in vain still covering her body.


"What?"


"thats food for me?" I have to eat something. I'm really hungry.


"You're too confident Mr. Kwon. foods that obviously I made, of course I have to eat it. ", she talks too much. It's Damn shame. my belly ring. You poor people, Jiyong!


 "Oops, well Mr. Kwon My Dear. Because it looks like you're starving and I'm afraid that if you die of hunger you should eat my breakfast. I can make it again. Hope you enjoy your food. Okay? "She gave wink and sped away. What kind of girl is she?


I bit my last piece of omelette, my belly full now. Well this is delicious good. Suddenly she came out of my room with a gray mini skirt and blue blazer, shoulder-length hair loose. she seemed to hesitate with the clothes. she looked at me puzzled.


"You to want ask my opinion?" she quickly shook her head.


"is there a jeans? This is very strange to wear "


"No. only it was available, mm by the way... your thighs open enough there, "I pointed to the thigh open. she immediately closed as much as possible, but it's impossible.


"YA!! I'm not asking for your opinion. "Oh, she exploded.


"Well, are you going home now?"


"Of course not, I want to do something," she winked, smiled at me doubtfully. she's an easy girl to change the mood.


"Then, what do you wanna do with me?" she marched over to me and sat down across from me at the dinner table. she put her chin on the arm resting on the table


"Ah, our Mr.kwon, forgetting something that should be done right?" Eyes emit rays of malice. she has a wide beam eyes. what? did I forget something?


I followed her movements resting chin on my arms. "Maybe it?" I answered lazily. she breathed hard. Oh, damn she's serious.


"Our covenant! I need an interview! " she pounded the table asking for justice. I was amused by her behavior.


"I'll let it set, come to my office today! make your breakfast, I'll take a shower first, "I left her agape at the dinner table. she has a slow response.

Dara's POV


Good looks don’t guarantee that he is a sane, I hate it when he did arbitrarily. What? Come to his office? for what? I was dizzy with this damn problem skirt, high heels also included., and the severe I had to miss college. damn, Bom send me lots of messages. what about Mom and Dad?. they weren’t looking for me? he had asked for permission also about bringing to his office? Can I go to hell now?.


"You think something?" I turned to him with a chair, he was 10 cm near me. I was in the backseat of his black Audi. And mr.Jang in driving calmly.


"No"


"You think about ?" He whispered. What my face looks nasty? my face was definitely annoyed.


"What are you talking about Mr.kwon?"


"I talk about ?" Maybe he is twist the facts. You Mr. kwon who was thinking about that.


"I'm not thinking about it, stop this stupid conversation" I didn’t look at his face.


"A should know about it!" I looked at him. Face in front of me.


"Then, what is the meaning of ?" I whispered, he seems not to shave. it looks rough straw scattered around his chin. I went back to the eye. He smiled with amusement.


" is A Sensation. Driven by Temptation. A guy sticks his Location in a girls Destination. To increase of the Population. For the next Generation. Do you get my Explanation? or Do you need a demonstration? " [cr:Bobby Jim Bob Jimmy]

he whispered and talked in detail, my stomach was a bit hot to hear his saying, What? Demonstration? what if Mr.Jang hear us. I was slightly turned to the front of the car. I went back at him. He was still grinning at the end of his sentence.


I pushed his head away from my face "I should be able to download the video on the internet" I gave spontaneous answers and simply shut my mouth, I laugh. My laughter contagious him. What am I talking about exactly? It becomes confusing so much. Maybe I loved it when he laughed.

 

Jiyong glorious reached to help me out of him black Audi. I understand your point, but instead I gave him a high five. I got out of the car without the help of Jiyong. Jiyong wearing black suit and pale blue shirt complete with his silver tie, Jiyong smiled at his hands of innocent then insert his hands into his pockets. I was amused smile.


"You always resist my good intentions" he complained,


"But, I guess you're just trying to be romantic."


"It has the same meaning as" he replied hesitantly, sure I was right.


"Really like that? "I taunted him. I was startled, Jiyong pulled me closer to his side. The smell of his body was always like this. I lifted up to see his face.


"What's wrong?" I whispered.


"You're wearing my shampoo?" I don’t understand why he was asking about shampoo. I just nodded.


"Ah, no. That's not what I meant " I'm a little confused.

 
"And then?" 


"The employees at this company will find out who my girlfriend now, you see the door where they will be greeted at the door. So, you have to act like a lover. understand? "I nod, I will be a lover of a CEO and I will be talking to everyone in the company?. waaaahhh ...


" wrap your hand on my arm" I'm still confused.


"Have I kept letting you run behind me, it would look weird. So walking is beside me as a lover "you're successful at being romantic Mr. kwon.


"Eventually, you realize I hate always walk behind" I put my hand on his arm. Then smile at him.


"Give a good impression on my employees”


"Yes, sir!" again I took a deep breath.


Taking the first step and all smiled and looked down, I had to smile employees one by one. I'm sure they asked who I was. I am the girlfriend of a CEO. I'm very happy in this lie. Servants aplenty, Jiyong employ all these people it is very difficult to believe. I just realized how cool he is.


"How many floors this company?" I idly asked when we were in the elevator with Mr. Jang and one person who was not the man I know.


"20 floors" oh? ping of the elevator came, I gracefully from the lift and my hand still curled it, we were on the 20th’ floor.


"Where are we going?"


"Of course my room!"

 

20th floor was apparently specific to his personal's room because I couldn't see other room. 2 people at the reception desk clerks greet us. Mr.jang  and the man who I don’t know his name was overtaking move both of us and opened the door for us. Oh, I'll get used to it.


His room light gray, is too large for one person, a lot of books and miniature airplanes. I walked towards the miniature aircraft turns here much more than in his apartment. My eyes darted to one plane and touch.


"J-0274 aircraft was made in Germany in 1932 issued" Jiyong explained in detail.


"What is this war planes?" he just nodded. He walked up to me and my eyes back on the miniature aircraft.


"Do you have all of this plane?"


"Not all, just some" Wow, he must really love airplanes.


"If a CEO of a company aircraft is your ambition?" He shook his head.


"Actually, I wanted to be a pilot. but, I realized I prefer to have it than driving it. “


"Have been going over a lot of money, right?" He laughed.


"You're right!" I made him laugh.

I started reading some books about airplanes. Jiyong While busy with his phone and a stack of documents he had to read. a lot of people passing into the room and smiled at me. Jiyong glanced at me occasionally. After removing the high heels I lay back on the couch and re-read the book, don’t care about my thighs again. I'm sure Jiyong not be interested in the thigh.

 


My eyes were open, why the dark here? something is covered my eyes. Turns out I slept with a book on my face. I tried seats the my body. I glanced at the clock is at 1 pm, where is he ? He covered  my thighs with his suit.


"Did you enjoy your nap?" Voice startled me from across the couch. he crossed his arms. he just wore his pale blue shirt without a tie.


"Forgive me, reading a book always makes me sleepy" I rubbed my eyes.


"this your suits " I pulled his suit from my thigh.


"Forget it, just cover it. Eventually, your thighs will open my mind "he immediately went and returned the phone.


"What? open mind? "I repeated his words. Teasing by my thighs? maybe. I was amused to hear his words ,I went to the restroom to wash my face.


My stomach is full of lunch given Mr.kwon, I went with him to the Japanese restaurant. After lunch I went to his office again and will be conducting interviews.


"Good afternoon Mr.Kwon" a woman dressed in white sitting on the couch and get up from the seat.


"Oh, Jiyeon" Jiyong looks stuttering slightly. why?, Jiyong shook her hand, then turned to me.


"Dara, this is Park Jiyeon, one of the holders of Shares in the company, Jiyeon is my Girlfriend, Sandara Park "Jiyeon turned to me and smiled, held out her hand.


"Park Jiyeon, pleased to meet you, Dara" I shook her hand. But, Why did she know my short name. It was weird.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry ~~ I was Doing my exam ... TT^TT

busy, busy, busy ...

Thanks For subscribing  :D

btw guys, I also wonder whos actually Jiyeon in the life of Dara ? kkkkkkk ~~