Chapter 12 : Unrequited Love

30 Days with Arrogant CEO

cr : http//bang2bang.wordpress.com

 

Dara's POV


Bommie waiting for about 10 minutes. She waited for me at the usual place, her eyes looked very puffy, what if she just cried all day? what happened to her? I took a seat in front of her. Long silence still going on between us, I have to start the conversation.


"Bom-ah, I want to apologize for the incident at the club, when the…" I can’t complete my words, bom drink soju quickly, her eyes began to watering.


"Wae ... wae geureuseo? “I asked quietly on Bommie. Bommie greater cry, seriously, why is she crying for this. I looked around us, because crying Bommie steal a lot of attention of people around us. I gave bow of apology. I move to the next Bommie to make her stop crying.


"Da ... Dara... Siwon, he's ... bastard!" Bommie sobbing, I gave her a hug, and rubbed her back softly.


"This is due to the incident at the club?" Bommie shook her head slowly and still weeping. I was still feeling guilty at her.


"Aniya, he's an . Why he’s an ? because He was apparently already has a wife a ing wife,  And you know, it turns out his wife was being Pregnant " Bommie cried getting bigger.  My mouth opened like a big cave.


"Mworagoe? Wife? and she was pregnant? Oh god, that's too bad motherer. "I shouted in disbelief.


"You're right, my god why did this happen to me? I, can’t continue to live like this. my heart sick. very sick." She kept crying and drinking soju. Wait, I have a good idea.

 

"All right, let's go to karaoke we'll be drunk there. I also had a problem on my life" Bommie gave me a smile, maybe she was half drunk.

 

"Okay! Go to karaoke with my dear friend! Ahjumma bill please!" she shouted very loudly again. But, Her control over alcohol at least better than me. And, better than Mr. Kwon I thought. Why for sudden, I felt very sick too.

"come on, what are thinking 'bout?" I just shook my head at the question. Bommie finished paying the bill.

we booked a karaoke room, and a few bottles of drinks, Bommie threw her body into the couch with a mic already in her hands. I started to pick a song, we sing the first song, entitled "go away". Bommie and I started to dance like crazy, we are very excited for this song. our bodies shaking following to the music, the beat of the song invites us to move our bodies.

"Go away, you ing bastard Siwon!" Bommie screaming in the middle of the song, I was laughing at her.

we changed the song become sad song, entitled "Geu yeoja", we both sat on the table with a bottle in our hands. Bommie really pouring her feelings in this song. Bommie and of course started to cry again, I’m cried too when joined to sing this song. Bommie rested her head on my shoulder,

"stop crying, I was also being crying" I was hugged my beloved friend who was beside me. and drank my drink again. My head spins a bit now. OMG I just remembered something.

 

"did you forget something?" Bommie asked,

 

“omo, I just realized you’ve changed your hairstyle. You’re pretty too much!” bommie playing with my hair.

"YAH! I'm drunk right now, do you remember the last time when I was drunk, what have I done? Do you remember! I was climbed a  back waitress’ at the bar are very popular. then, the waitress led me back up to the taxi with the position I'm still attached on his back. It was very embarrassing, I'm sick of it all. Since that, my mother had warned me that I was not going to get drunk. but, this time. I did it! What can I do now ? Bom-ah !!! " I scrambles my hair like the frustration.

 

"OMG, yes I remember it all. Since then we also  never go to that bar again!, And your mom told me not to ask you to go drink again. And I have promised I’ll not, but now I did it. Ahh Dara mianhae,"

 

"Aniya, it's okay! was a year ago, probably already lost the habit. I hope. Okay, let's sing a y song! May we sing rihanna's song?" I asked.

"Are you serious?it was not anything? well let's sing again, I love Rihanna. leggo!" Bommie was ready to sing again, she put her mic in front of .

 

we sing and dance once again, Bommie plays her hair like she was doing a photo shoot while singing and she was lying on the table now and posing like a playboy magazine model. I did what she did. And I kept drank my drink.

 

“YAH! I’m on expert drunk level now” Bommie mumbling on the mic.

"I thought I was on the same level with you. then, what would we have to do, my beloved friend?" I chuckled unclear. Bommie approached me, she embraced me. she joined chuckled.

"one last glass, and then we'll go home. I don’t want to vomit in the street,and I also don’t want you to back up someone else. Understand ?"

 

"tch, I've already told you, a habit that's probably already gone. are you deaf or something!" My head is very sore, my body almost fell, but I held my body on the couch.

"hmmm ... let's cup final! cheers!" Bommie still sounded very excited. Our glasses clinked. I drank it quickly. I feel my throat burning.

we were out of the karaoke’s room, I felt my legs couldn’t support the weight of my body. my vision a little blurry, I couldn’t see Bommie. Where's she going? My head grew sick. and my stomach, no. I cann’t vomit here! I kept walking as best I could. suddenly my hands were grabbed by someone.

 

“who are you ?” I can’t see his face.


"I’m waiters here, I can provide service to take you home" I recognized his voice, but I can’t remember him. it doesn’t matter now.

 

"ah, are there services like that now? world is truly perfect, but, why they cann’t be impartial to me? I always feel unlucky, love? what the love? I always overlooked." I heard him chuckle.

"why? why are you chuckle? It was funny?" I'm a little mad at him.

"I'm sorry, Miss, are you broken heart ?" he asked quietly.

"What? broken heart? no, I'm more pathetic than that.” I laughed out loud at him, I was more sad because, it seems my love unrequited. I let out a long breath, I want to cry now, finally I broke down and sat on the ground. it looks like he kept staring at me. My outlook still blurry.

"are you staring at me now?" I started to climb his back. He gave me a good respone.

"Take me to the hotel, order me a room,lay me on a comfortable mattress" I wrapped my arms around his neck. he started walking. His back was very warm. I also seem to recognize this perfume. I kept sniffing it, maybe my nose repeatedly touched her neck.

"Is there something wrong with me?" he asked.

 

"Ani, it looks like you're wearing the same perfume with the people I know, You know, I love this perfume, this perfume is like bringing me back to the spring, I love spring. So, although now this winter. While I smell thiis fragrance, I feel this spring. It was extremely reassuring "I heard him chuckle again. I hit his shoulder playfully.

 

“stop it, I heard you chuckle again!” I’m yelled at him.

 

I think, I'm lying in bed now. he was really running the right him duties well. whether I had to give him a tip? where is he now? I took a few bills in my pocket. oh, I heard his footsteps now.

"YAH! come here!" he follows me. I gave him money.

"This tip is for you, I would be offended if you don’t accept it" I felt him grin, what kind of that grin. disrespectful.

"Thank you," he includes the money into his pocket.

"Okay, you can go home now! bye ... and thank you too !!" I buried my face in the pillow. I drifted on my sleep.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Flashback

 

"Okay, I'll come there soon." I closed the telephone. I quickly started the car and went to the house of my sister, to see my new nephew who had just been born. but, it seems I have to undo my intention. I saw her go toward something place.

"Hello ..." I'm placing my ear headseat to call my sister.

"Noona, my Super-car tire was leaking. Maybe, I'll go to your house tomorrow, okay ... bye" I hung up the telephone. I lay my car and saw her with her friend entered a karaoke place.

 

“wait, what a stupid reason that I made. Of course I have another Super-car in my garage. Okay… Who’s care ‘bout it”

 

Now, should I go and see her… then, what would I do next? Should I give her a hard kiss, desire, and full of exciting? oh, that bull. maybe I've been getting a kick on my feet before I reached her lips. exactly what I was thinking?

I had a half hour wait in the car, I think better wait here, perhaps, when she wanted to go home she need a ride to go home, and anyway it is almost a late night. but, it's also not a good idea as well. perhaps she would prefer to burn my car rather than to ride. I think too much.

"there were two women a half hour ago to come here, one of them might be a little bit drunk. r where are they now?" I get into this place now, and ask the waiter. The waitress told me that they both were in 3rd rooms in the west.

"oh, can I pay their bills?"

"Of course you can, sir" the waiter steered me towards the cashier.

"okay, thanks"

"you're welcome, sir"

I finished paying the bill, I started walking towards to the 3rd  rooms in the west. I saw them and can only shake my head.


"YAH! I'm drunk right now, do you remember the last time when I was drunk, what have I done? Do you remember! I was climbed a  back waitress’ at the bar are very popular. then, the waitress led me back up to the taxi with the position I'm still attached on his back. It was very embarrassing, I'm sick of it all. Since that, my mother had warned me that I was not going to get drunk. but, this time. I did it! What can I do now ? Bom-ah !!! " I couldn’t help laughing. I peeked through the window and hear clearly their insane conversations.

 

"OMG, yes I remember it all. Since then we also  never go to that bar again!, And your mom told me not to ask you to go drink again. And I have promised I’ll not, but now I did it. Ahh Dara mianhae," her friend was funny.

 

"Aniya, it's okay! was a year ago, probably already lost the habit. I hope. Okay, let's sing a y song! May we sing rihanna's song?" Dara asked with a y voice, make me giggle.

"Are you serious?it was not anything? well let's sing again, I love Rihanna. leggo!" ah, they both will sing again

 

they two crazy women I'd never met, they lying on a table by wagging their hair and doing y movements and continued singing. they pose as though they were models of playboy magazine or something like that. I tried to hold back my laughter. wah, Dara lifted her , and then crawl with y movements while continuing to sing, oh gosh, I liked that. whether I should record it?

 

“Great . it’s not bad. Like what I thought” they’re done. I gave them my silly silent claps.

 

 “YAH! I’m on expert drunk level now” her friend mumbling on the mic.

"I thought I was on the same level with you. then, what would we have to do, my beloved friend?" whats ? expert-drunk-level ? does that mean, you're highly hangover right now? okay dara, I have a plan for you !

"one last glass, and then we'll go home. I don’t want to vomit in the street,and I also don’t want you to back up someone else. Understand ?" uh, they’re really almost done.

 

"tch, I've already told you, a habit that's probably already gone. are you deaf or something!" they’re really messed up,

 

"hmmm ... let's cup final! cheers!" I’m ready now.

 

I dragged her friend first, and order a taxi for her. I hope she did’nt recognize me. and she didn’t say anything except thank you. This is good.okay, the next step.

I saw her walking unsteadily, irregular and possibly slightly blurred vision. I walked over to her, then grabbed her and took her out of this place.

 

“who are you ?” Her voice is still y, her face looks very red because of the influence of alcohol.


"I’m waiters here, I can provide service to take you home" I am waitress now, this is just for you. but, she recognizes my voice?

 

"ah, are there services like that now? world is truly perfect, but, why they can’t be impartial to me? I always feel unlucky, love? what the love? I always overlooked." I  heard her crazy complaints , why she looks so cute now. I am chuckled accidentally.


"why? why are you chuckle? It was funny?" she yelled at me playfully.

"I'm sorry, Miss, are you broken heart?" I asked quietly.

"What? broken heart? no, I'm more pathetic than that.” Instantly she was laughing very hard, then suddenly turned into a sad expression on her face, she seemed to want to cry and it does happen. she sat on the ground and cries greater. I crouched to keep looking at her, I looked at her crying? I feel I will not be able to stop it, and what the hell she might cry, because of me? why do I feel guilty, even though I don’t know the truth.

finally, she sighed and stopped crying


"are you staring at me now?" for sudden she was behind me, she started to climb my back. I think her habit is gone. I almost believe it. tch, I grabbed her legs and started to lift her body on my back.

"Take me to the hotel, order me a room,lay me on a comfortable mattress" she wrapped her hands around to my neck, I could feel her breath against in my skin. something wrapped around the lungs which makes it very claustrophobic, this is very odd feeling. I felt she really needs me right now. I love it when she is dependent on me like this. and apparently, I'm not going to drop you off my back even though you asked. she ordered me like a boss. but, I will follow it despite that. I started walking towards the hotel,

 

Why she was sniffing the smell of my body? I tried to smelling my armpits. but, I really don’t have odd smells.


"Is there something wrong with me?" I asked.

 

"Ani, it looks like you're wearing the same perfume with the people I know, You know, I love this perfume, this perfume is like bringing me back to the spring, I love spring. So, although now this winter. While I smell this fragrance, I feel this spring. It was extremely reassuring " I guess, I  was the person that you knew were. what? spring? why spring? although, I would rather the summer. I chuckled to myself, she hit my shoulder playfully because maybe she heard me laugh.

 

“stop it, I heard you chuckle again!” she yelled at me.

 

Her weight is not too heavy. but, her force to beat very strong. I don’t understand. maybe she's asleep now. I entered the hotel and book a room.I laid her on the bed, her eyes began to open again, I went to the toilet to wash my face. I laughed at my face again. I'm familiar with my smell now. she's so weird. like a bloodhound. I went back to see her on the mattress, I hope she was asleep.

"YAH! come here!" apparently, she was still awake. what will she do now?. She give me money?

"This tip is for you, I would be offended if you don’t accept it" The first time I received a tip, this is very interesting. Okay, I'll accept it.


"Thank you," I just can say that things.

"Okay, you can go home now! bye ... and thank you too !!"she buried her face in the pillow. She fall asleep now? I sighed, this woman is really something.

I removed the shoes from her feet, took off her sweater and that shall be used by her. put her head in the correct position. straighten her body, and covered her with warm blankets. I want to lie down beside her. I climbed the bed slowly so as not to wake her.

"You, makes me waver now" I don’t believe in talking with people who were still asleep.

"Listen to me right now, I'm just going to say it once, arraseo?" I want you to nod this time.

"whatever happens later, please continue to believe in what I said" I want you say 'why' now.

"why? do you want to know?" I want you to nod.

"I will speak the truth, the truth that I was stuck in my game itself." I want you to wrinkle your forehead because you didn’t understand.

" you don’t understand?" I want her to nod once again.

"because I like you now" I started her hair.

"if you find the actual truth. please continue to believe in the phrase that I said, okay." I want you to open your mouth in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, I did like the loser bastard. I can’t do anything. I couldn’t prevent my heart to not like you. I'm sorry" I grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"continues to believe me, I'm begging you" I would like to present to her in a dream and says it all. but, it was not possible.

"I don’t know, is saying as it will make you happy or sad? I feel, that bastard like I don’t deserve to like you. because I was going too hurt too much. even makes you a lot of crying."

"love? when you left, I was shaky and believe. I don’t understand why love presented in this form. was too complicated and difficult to understand. but, I think I like you in the first place. so, this unrequited love? "

 

"I always wanted to know, where are you? with whom are you? you eaten today or not? with whom did you go? when did you change your hair style? I was always curious about it."

"Dara, don’t go away even if you want to leave, don’t go away even if I hurt you. this prick really like you" tightened my grip.

"I hope you to slap me now" I’m started crazy now.

 

I looked at him till dawn. and kissed her gently on the lips, very soft lips while smelling of alcohol. she was not bothered by the kiss, she was very quiet when sleeping. saw her go on like this makes my heart expert-tremble-level.but, I seem to be hooked by it. I walked over to leave the room and ordered food for her breakfast in the morning.

"hopefully , have a wonderful day" I said to her before closing the door.

 

Dara’s POV

 

I quickly picked up my cell phone ringing in the pockets of my sweater. Geez, why I dreamed of being a ‘sleeping beauty’ with a prince kissed me and woke me up.

"hmmm .. hello?" my throat hurts. alcohol really burns my throat.

"Where are you?" Call of Bommie. I looked around me. I just remembered I was in the hotel.

"I'm in hotel I thought" my head started to hurt again.

"mmm ... you know, yesterday there someone you know who might order a taxi for me. I feel the person is not a stranger, but I really don’t remember his name?" is very important to remember. tch, I heard the hotel room bell rang.

"I'll call you later. bye" I hung up the telephone. and immediately opened the door.

"Room service, I deliver food , this is your order" I order food?

"Sorry, but I didn’t order any food. anyway this is too much for one person" this food is really very much.

"but, someone has to order it for you. Pelase received, Miss" who?

"should I know who ordered these?"

"sorry, but I don’t know. excuse me" the servant, went quickly. who that person was?

 

wait, who drove me here? I suddenly remember the spring. spring? the perfume? my shoes off, warm clothes too off, shall also off. who did this? ah, a waiter from the bar take me. yeah, right. waiter from the bar, I climbed his back. ah, again and again, I did it. very shameful!

I tasted these foods one at a time, I was very hungry. I devoured one by one. I choked, I remember something else. perfume that?? smells like spring. , I remember that. my heart was beating very fast. is it true that person who do that? I immediately contacted Bommie.

"YAH! that person, seemed Kwon… Ji …Yong" why do I tremble to say his name. I swallow hard my saliva.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I tried ma best for made jiyong's confession TT^TT

hmmm.... happy reading my subscribe :D

comment if you want ^^