Chapter 11 : You have to believe in destiny

30 Days with Arrogant CEO

cr : http//bang2bang.wordpress.com

 

Dara's POV

"It is finished, aiggoo you look so pretty with this hairstyle" mrs. Lee smiled sweetly at me, combing my hair.

I change my hair, touching decomposes just above my shoulders, I didn’t make the bangs. I also added a bit of a bright brown color. My face looks so bright, I feel comfortable with this piece. I heard a myth, about the hair. Honestly I just tried it, I tried to cut my hair to forget someone. That's why, I'm so hooked to try it. Strands of hair that is cut off it is people who want me to forget. Hairs are cut will be wasted, I'm hoping people will forget what I'm wasted too out of my mind.

But, Mrs. Lee told me, cut your hair will not make you forget someone, Timing is everything,  Time will lead us, we just have to believe in it. But, What I fear is that, how much the time we needed for take me to forget?.

I cried in the arms of mrs. Lee long enough, she gave me a reassuring hug. Maybe it hundreds of times I cried in front of her, she was always the same, when I cried, she would give me a warm hug and a glass of hot green tea. Mrs. Lee always fantasized that if she had a son, then, that his son should marry me. Mrs. Lee has always defended me in front of my mother when I was doing wrong. When I'm in trouble with my parents at home, gladly mrs. Lee let me stay at her house, and the next day, mrs. Lee would drive me back home and talk about me to my parents, of course, after she gave me advice about my mistakes. she was a very kind person.

"Oohh, Jinjaa?? 'I saw myself in the mirror once again. I smiled at myself.

"Of course, mom and dad are all healthy?" Smiles Mrs. Lee always warms the heart of every person,

"Ne, ahjumma. Chaerin not come home yet? "Chaerin was the daughter of mrs. Lee, I think of it as my own sister. she's 5 years younger than me.

"Yet, she always late night for came home ... ah, I just remembered, wait a minute" mrs. Lee ran back, and she brought a large box contains radish kimchi.

"Aigoo, ahjumma. You don’t need to bother like this, anyway this is too much, isn’t it? "mrs. Lee put a big box in my hand.

"YAH! you reject my gift, I made it with difficulty, did you know that? "mrs. Lee sometimes grumble too much.

"Arraseo, arraseo. I'll take it. You're satisfied, ahjumma? "she hit my shoulder. And again smiled sweetly at me.

"You grow up very quickly, I still remember when I replace your diaper, why are you so pretty like this? when a young your mother isn’t as beautiful as you are now. "Her palms touched my face softly, she was very happy to tell the past as a teenager with my mother.

"Tch, I'm going home now, thanks to my hair, for this kimchi and for everything" I held my money for my hair cut services.

"Aigoo, you only pay for all my services just with money?" Mrs. Lee narrowed her eyes, I insert my money back into my pocket.

"Ahjumma, mianhae ... you're best ahjumma around the world!" I give a thumbs-up to her, then kissed her cheeks, she smiled back. I left out from mrs.Lee 's Salon.

"Ahjumma kamshamnida ..." I gave her a bow,

"Be careful, if you need a place to cry again, just coming here, arraseo?"

"ne, Arraseoo  ... annyeong ..." I waved my hand to  mrs. Lee And Mrs. Lee waved her hands back.

 

Author's POV

Dara wants to try to contact Bom. but, she knew she was not ready. she just stared at her cell phone screen, hoping Bom contact her first. Of course it's  impossible, she felt that she was the only person who has the overall error. she also got to meet Bom not only to apologize, dara also want to inquire about Jiyeon. Dara really don’t recognize Jiyeon.

he thought better came to Bom’s house, bringing her favorite food. But, it is not easy to forgive, don’t you think?. dara think twice, finally she intends to try it. she started walking down myeongdong region.

At the nights, this area is getting crowded, dara see many couples who holding hands with each other, whispering the words in his partner's ear, laughing together. Remove food residue is left in the corner of her partner. Dara sighed length, she felt lonely in a place as crowded as this, she felt it would be better if she was here with someone. While continuing to look at the people, she went on her way. Suddenly her legs tripped, Dara fell down in the crowd. radish kimchi that is in her grasp spill on people who are in front of her. Dara realized everyone was looking at it now, but Dara ignored them, Dara biting her nails, she was panic. Dara started to stand up and approached the man. That people vainly to clean kimchi that littered his t-shirt.

But, the man just showing his flat expression, ‘ is he angry?' Dara thinking. People who saw the incident gave 'OMG' expression. Dara still don’t care.

"OMG, otthokae???" Sounds almost cried Dara, Dara seek the face of the person. The man stays busy with vain wash.

"Jeongmal mianhae ..." Dara join cleanse kimchi that littered his t-shirt. There has been no response from that people. But, after Dara touching his t-shirt that man glanced at Dara. Dara froze silently, he looked at dara so sharp . Dara was still biting her fingernails.

'He's so handsome, OMG. he's like an angel studded radish kimchi. He really made me hungry with kimchi are scattered all over his t-shirt, my gosh! What was I thinking, stop it now! 'Dara thinks that person staring back.

"It's okay, I can clean up this own" he smiled at Dara, Dara gave express their shock.

'He was really an angel, he did not get angry? and he has a very smooth sound. I had to check his  back, he may actually have wings on his back 'Dara being illogical thinking in people who are before him.

"You have some sort of wings on your back?" Dara not wink at him, he absolutely fascinated her.

"Sorry?" Dara shook her head, she just woke up with what is being said. Then, she took the kimchi that is above that person's head. Dara eating kimchi with that stupid. That People are surprised to be undertaken by Dara .

'Oh my stupid-quick-action!!!! Why come out at the wrong time! And why should I be eating that kimchi in his head !!!? Damn damn damn!! 'Wench down embarrassed. but, she also quickly find the reason.

"Ah, no, I mean. I will replace your clothes and buy you a coffe. Do you agree? " dara tries a smile as sweet as possible to him and he returned the smile.

"Just buy me a coffe, you don’t have to replace my clothes, I would agree to" grin out of the mouth of dara,

"O .. okay, I'll just buy you coffe" he took that a empty kimchi box and gave it to dara. Dara smiled shyly at him.

"Why, do you eat kimchi that is in my head?" dara rolled her eyes, trying to find a reasonable excuse.

'Why did he ask such a thing?'

"Ahh, th .. thats because this kimchi given by the person that I’m very loved ... too bad If I can’t eat that .mmm now the kimchi spilled in your shirt and therefore I could not take it. So, I just take it out of your head just to taste it. a ... and it turned out delicious "Dara felt foolish for talking like that. she cursed herself.

"Oh …okay" he just smiled amused to hear an explanation of Dara. Then he took a spill kimchi on his shoulders, and he began to eat that. Dara flabbergasted look.

"You're right, this is really good once" that man chew it joyfully.

'This guy ... is really out my surprise' dara thought, and still stunned him.

 

They sat facing each other in a café around myeongdong. Dara still looked awkward, she wondered what she should talk to him. she has not been drinking her coffe, just looking at it. Dara doesn’t understand how to deal with these people. but, she thinks to quickly spend it this coffe and go from here.

"I’m Kim Jae Joong" the man held out his hand to dara. Dara came out of her reverie. and stared at his face briefly. 'This is not bad, just get acquainted' Dara thinking.

"I’m Sandara Park, just call Dara" dara shook his hand slowly, Jaejoong gave her a big smile.

"Are you here alone?" dara turned to him, and nodded.

"Are you alone too?" dara asked back to Jaejoong.

"Yes, as you can see" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow 'geez, what kind of expression it!' dara thinking.

"You don’t have a boyfriend?" dara just shook her head, Jaejoong nodded at her playfully.

"You also don’t have a girlfriend?" dara asked back to Jaejoong.

"Mmm ... eobseo" Jaejoong thought a moment before answering questions.

"Then, why did you come to this place alone" Jaejoong chuckled at the wench.

"You also, why did you come alone?" Jaejoong reversing his question.

"Just answer my question first." Dara little insistent him.

"I just, look for the evening breeze. I was bored so I went to this place "dara nodded at his explanation.

"And you , why you're here by yourself?" Jaejoong took a sip of his coffe.

"I.. I actually I want to find food for my friend, I want to give her food so she forgave me, but it looks like it will not work" answer dara doubt.

"Ohh ... so, I guess the way you will succeed. You gave me a cup of coffe, right? "said  Jaejoong make dara smiled shyly.

"Ah, its like that... maybe I'll come to my friend home tomorrow and brought her food ... mmm, I'm really sorry about this, really I didn’t intentionally do it. once again I apologize to you " dara was very beg , Dara gives bow of apology. Dara heard Jaejoong giggled. 'What's so funny to apologize?' dara thinking.

"Why are you laughing?" Dara is still confused as to why Jaejoong laughed.

"Ah .. I'm sorry. I just thought of something. I've forgiven you, you're already giving this coffe "he wiggled his coffe in hand and smiled back at Dara.

"But, Jaejoong should you have to change your clothes, your body smelled heavily concentrated by the kimchi" dara covering her nose playfully.

"Jinja? But, not whether it is good. People get hooked appetite when my body smell, right? "dara laughed softly to hear.

"Wow, you're right. But, it was a very strong smell of kimchi might be when someone you smell it, they wanted to eat you. "Jaejoong contagious laughter at Dara,

They both talked a lot tonight, Dara found Jaejoong as a very pleasant person, and vice versa. They exchanged stories about various things, especially the funny things that they never intervenes. Dara looked at the clock in her hands.

"Omo, this was at 9, I'd better go home" Dara began to wake up from her chair. but, Jaejoong responds by grasping hand wench. Dara little confused as to why he gave such a response. Jaejoong realized he gave the wrong response to dara. Jaejoong took off his hands.

"Ah ... mianhae, I just wanted to ask. Do you want me to bring you home "Jaejoong smiled shyly at the wench.

"No, I do not want to bother you. My house is very close to just 3 blocks from here. Anyway it's not too late " dara try to convince him.

"I really would not feel bother" Jaejoong gave his puppy eyes. Dara still shook her head.

"I told you, you don’t have to" dara making sure once again. Jaejoong gave her a smile.

"Jinjaa?" Jaejoong finally gave up,

"Jinjaaya na ..." dara little bit yelling at Jaejoong.

"Well ... be careful when walking, lest you stumble again" Jaejoong gave a smile innuendo,

"Aissh, arraseo ... arraseo" she playfully pinched . They walked out of the café. Jaejoong gave expression playful grimace.

"So, thanks to the coffe and aroma of kimchi in my body " dara once again laughing because jaejoong.

"I’m really gald to met you. Jaejoong " dara eyes looked warming to Jaejoong,

"me too ..." Jaejoong looked embarrassed.

"Okay, I'm going home now." Dara waved her hand and smiled,  dara walked quickly leaving Jaejoong who was still standing in front of the café.

"Dara, When are we going to meet again?" Jaejoong shouted at Dara, dara looked at him.

"You have to believe in destiny" dara screaming at Jaejoong. Dara’s sentence makes a very big smile on the jaejoong’s lips

'Yes you're right, you have to believe in destiny'  dara thinking.

 

Jiyong's POV

"You made her forget her memories?" Jiyeon just laughed. she smiled at me as nicely as possible.

"How do you know? Dara told you that? "Laughter fulfill my office. she looked at my eyes sharp.

"Now I know, why dara doesn’t recognize you,but you recognize dara" Jiyeon drank her wine.

"I stopped here. Take half of my stock. I don’t want that to interfere again "Jiyeon flabbergasted to hear my statement.

"What?? easy as that you're talking! I don’t need the ing stock from you! Jiyong see my eyes! "Jiyeon yelling at my face, I looked into her eyes.

"I ... I just want to Dara, feel how my heart breaking at the time. After all it happens. I will confess to Dara who I am, I will tell her about what she had done to my father. I swear on my father I will do all that "Jiyeon vain tears.

“You can not stop here, this all is a matter between you and me. You must be with me until the end, this is a last resort for me to relieve the pain of this in a few years. I don’t have the heart to forgive her. I beg you, stay with me till the end "Jiyeon very begging me and crying. I gave her a hug, and Jiyeon continued to cry.

 

I can’t answer anything, I sighed and sat back in my chair. Jiyeon has a grudge that has been embedded in her. Dara, what should I do now? I want to let go of all of this, I already know how jiyeon treat you ago . And Jiyeon, I know how she wants to destroy you once again.

This would all be over, I'm sure my heart would choose in the end, I also wanted to atone for this sin. love? I still don’t believe about it. but, I have to believe in destiny. Yes, you have to believe in destiny.

First snow fell tonight, I want you to stay warm at your graduation day later. Because I will come back to pick up your hearts.

‘jiyeon, stay with you until the end, I think it isn’t the right way. But, my heart have chosen. I will not let Dara hurting again. I will make my Own way.’ I thought.

 

Dara's POV

"Aigooo, there outside was already snowing, I had to heating temperature Rev" Omma opened the door and ran to the room.

What? been snowing. I quickly ran to the window. I saw beads of ice touching the ground. Apparently, this is really snowing. Why my heart feels so cold and sick. My knees are weak, I feel this is all impossible, how did I forget him. I clenched my hands and cry, I also don’t know why I was crying.

“Yah! Why are you crying while facing the window like that? "Mother noticed me and came over.

"Ani, I'm only too happy to see the snow fall, I almost forgot how cold it snow touch on my skin." I'm with stupid explaining to my mom, she just shook her head didn’t understand what I'm talking about.

"Go to your room and sleep, and don’t forget to turn on the heating" I wiped my tears and nodded. My mother walked me.

You're stupid, just like this always. you are so cowardly. I want to forget him, I really want to. What such a thing would be very difficult, oh come on Sandara. Stop being like this. I can’t stop cursing myself. That person didn’t ever think about you. But, why do you always act like this?. my cell phone suddenly rang.

I want you to meet me, tomorrow.

I want to drink soju with you.

Please, do not reject it.

I received a message from Bom, something happened to Bom? but, this might be a good sign for me. I hope.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this chapter so bored, rite ??

but, i hope you can still read it and enjoying this ^^

Yeaahhh, my HERO JAEJOONG was here !! huhuuu .

hengshoww ~~