Chapter 13 : I Love You, I really do

30 Days with Arrogant CEO

cr : http//bang2bang.wordpress.com

 

Dara’s POV

" He has a very good tactic ! OMO , he's my type . It turned out he was very gentle , he was searching out a cab for me ! " OMG Bommie , go ahead !

" Stop talking " I'm harping on Bommie who talk too much . Bommie continue to talk about what happened last night .

" Ahh ... okay" she then fell into silent . I took my eyes at her .

" YAH ! But , I still don’t understand. why he was there ! I'm going crazy ... " I ruffled my hair .

" But , you liked it , I know it Dara!. But , if he knows , how your heart now ? ' I quickly shook my head at Bommie .

" YAH ! I was afraid last night you revealed something you don’t remember ! " Gee , Bommie true .

" OMG , otthokae , you're right ! I don’t remember what I 've spoken to him " my hands start to sweat . Ommaaaaaaa .....

" Calm down, Can you? " Bommie embrace my shoulders.

" I hope,I didn’t said stupid things , " I'm banging my own head .

" I'm hungry , let's eat ! " Bommie pull my hand casually .

" Briefly . I want to ask you something , if you know Jiyeon ? " Bommie little jolt to hear her name . Her eyes began to look for something to be diverted . But , she could not .

" Jiyeon ? " Bommie bitterness seems to have downed saliva.

" Weo?? " I ask again , why for sudden Bommie still like that ?

" Did you see her somewhere? you remember ? " Bommie starting to look panicked.

" Neh , she is friend of Jiyong . Do I know her ? when? when our high school “ I asked curious as hell. Bommie seemed to be thinking something , her face already looks more relaxed . Bommie quickly turned back to me .

"Did she say anything to you ? as threatened or something like that ?”it likes being at the police station and the police are conducting the interrogation . Wow ? Bommie showed her serious face at me .

" what Do you mean ? there is no such thing like that! so, what is that? whether she is someone who .... " Bommie quickly cut my sentence .

" Stop talking ! now I 'm confused . Do I have to tell you about it or not . Damn , my appetite suddenly disappeared" chirped Bommie frustrating , the problem of Jiyeon is very serious ? .really?

" My heart was beating very fast , I'm very curious , tell me everything ! "I Begged Bommie , my hands started to shake .


Walking around the park kyeongido is very soothing , you could see some people working out in the afternoon here , those few people who bring a pet here . Around here too much restaurant cuisine Korea, and China . for calming the mind , maybe only I could remember anything about the incident that once happened to me .

But , No one can remind me at all about the past . Did it happen to me ? whether Jiyeon who do that to me ?

" I have to find out whether her excuse ? but , how ? “ I drink a glass of ice tea in my hand .

 

Flashback

" she has been three times , trying to make trouble. she said , she seemed to try to kill you " if I heard wrong , of course not . Bommie said everything clearly to me . I froze now .

" YAH ! Say something ? if you remember anything about it ? "Ask Bommie shake my musings .

" Ani , I don’t remember anything about it . But, really? why Jiyeon do that to me ? “ I stammered a little , Bommie turned to me quickly .

" I-do-not-know, I think she suffered from psychiatric disorders . But , after graduating high school , I heard she received a scholarship and continued her studies in the United States, she also received an adoptive parent in there" Bommie looks a little crossly . Jiyong was said that Jiyeon is a friend of his forces when they are in America.

" is she, one school with us ?” I was asking back at Bommie .

" Only in the first year and the second, after the third year , she transferred to another school " I form the letter O in my mouth .

" Why? " Bommie give views ' are- you- ing - stupid - or - what ? ' To me .

" The third thing that she has intervenes to you , is the worst . she made ​​you eliminate most of your memory . " Bommie said with a tone that is a little sad . God!

" what the first thing she does ? “I make number one on my finger .

" First , she has to push you into the river until you pass out , and she says she is innocent , she says she didn’t deliberately do it , and you also forgive her " Bommie's eyes began to emit fire her pique .

" And then , the second thing she does ? " Bommie tuck her hands , I know , for sure she was very upset to tell me this .

" The second , you’ve got  poisoning on your food , you're treated in the hospital for one week , no witnesses on this subject . But , I'm sure Jiyeon is the culprit . " Bommie increasingly sharp words .

" Why do you think so ? " I Brief asked .

" After the third thing , I just realized who the Culprit " Bommie form the number three on her fingers .

" Let's mention a third thing " I begged impatiently .

" Third , at the time we are conducting camp for the mountains , when you're taking firewood . Jiyeon push you , till you fall down . You're in a coma for 1 month . Very severe blow to your head . You can see it in your own head wound . fortunately these events have a witness , Jiyeon will be released from school and felt the holding cell . But , your mother very generously on Jiyeon , your mother is not demanding , but asking Jiyeon transferred to another school . Without having to go into a holding cell " Bommie explain it in detail .

"So , my mother tells you to shut up so I never knew the real story ? " Bommie just nodded .

" You know , I'm so glad you're still able to remember my name , your mother , your father and the people closest to you . you only lose half your memory . I'm glad you can forget about Jiyeon " Bommie smiled softly at me . I think I 'll crying.

" Don't cry!! I 'll cry if you keep crying " but , ultimately Bommie followed me to crying

" Mianhae " I wiping my tears . Bommie hugged .

" Don’t say that , you didn’t do anything wrong. I am very happy to have and become friends until now " Bommie still crying in my arms .

" Me too" I said curtly .

" I don’t know for sure why Jiyeon do it all , but I hope she has changed " Bommie took off her arms .

" I think she's becoming a better person now . "

" But , even so . You must keep a distance with her ​​, at any time you could be in the back by her pounce , arraseo ! " Bommie threatened playfully .

" Arraseo ... " I laughed softly at her.


Flashback end

SPLASH

OMG ! My Ice tea spilled on one's clothes , he has a body that is quite high , oh , here he is exercising , visible from the clothes . I started to lift my head , see it from start to end of the leg to the tip of his head . This guy !

" OMG ,you ?! " I was about to throw his name , but he grabbed my words .

" Kimchi ... " mwoya ?it was my nickname ? ah , incident at that time . I sniff my breath heavily.

" Kim Jae Joong ? am I right ? ' I watched his face once again .

" And you , Sandara Park ? " He smiled a little , I nodded quickly . His face looks very happy.

" You , can never get away from the problem . " I chuckled at his words , for God's sake . Why do I have to contaminate his clothes again ??

" I really don’t inadvertently , I'm sorry, Please! " he chuckled again .

" It's okay , I'm going to replace it after I got home " he checked his clothes for a while. I immediately pull out a tissue from my purse .

" Don’t need to do it , I can clean up it own" he told me to stop cleaning it , but I kept rubbing it on his shirt with tissue . And the result is of course zero . Finally , I gave up .

" Once again , I'm sorry . I mean it " I bowed in shame.

" It's okay , how many times I have to repeat it ? " Arraseo , I gave up again . why does he always laugh every time I speak , I'm a comedian,huh? tch .

We walked hand in hand , turned out to Jaejoong living here , well , around here is the elite area . He often exercise this afternoon in the park area . There is a special attraction for me to come here more often . But , for what ? I know in his heart certainly a misfortune to meet me , see, already two times . His clothes were always dirty because of me .

" Yah ! What are you thinking ? why expression changed drastically , you were smiling and then suddenly you pout like that " I turned to him and shook at him . It's a great one !

" Do you come here often ? " Ask Jaejoong again . I shook at him again .

" Then , why are you here ? " Jaejoong stopped , I also stopped me .

" No particular reason " I said simply make Jaejoong mouth formed into the letter O.

" Why are you alone here ? " Then ? I have asked all my family members ? tch .

" It is also no excuse " I said curtly .

" you're in trouble ? " Jaejoong again probing my face .

" it's written on my face ? " Jaejoong nodded slowly , he approached me and put his finger on my forehead . I made ​​a little bit of a step backwards . However , the index remains stuck on my forehead .

" Here is written , ' how is this ? I'm confused ? ' right? " Jaejoong glanced at my face , now he's only been a few inches in front of me . OMG . I just nodded . He smiled back and away from my face .

" How do you know that? " he pick his shoulder , I glanced at my watch .

" I have to go home now , there are important things that must be prepared. Bye jae… " I walked in the opposite direction .

" Be careful " I turned to him .

" Neh , by the way , I'm sorry about that . I hope I 'll see you again . but , I'm not going to spill any on your clothes again . I promise ! " From afar , he chuckled again hear my words .

" I hold your promise " I smiled sweetly at him and waved to him , and vice versa .


Jiyong 's POV

" Wooyoung , this is Jiyong . Jiyong , this is wooyong " I shook hands with warm Wooyoung . Jiyeon introduce us .

Jiyeon bring Wooyoung her lover from US. He was a doctor , maybe he will start working in Korea in a few weeks.

" I 've heard many stories about you through Jiyeon , " Jiyeon just smiled . Wooyoung put his hands on her hips Jiyeon possessive .

" Really? Jiyeon also tells a lot about you " he smiled relaxed .

" You want to drink something , chagi ? " Jiyeon said sweetly . But , there seems to be something wrong with her ​​. It's really weird .

" Give me orange juice , honey," Jiyeon Wooyoung nodded after hearing request,

" You 're in her game , Mr . Kwon ? " Wooyoung smiled at me with deep meaning .

" I think , you too . Mr . Park ? " Wooyoung shifted his gaze to me . Then , back at me seriously . This time , he took a step toward me .

"So , she made ​​me fall in love with her game . " He raised his eyebrows as if he was proud of himself . tch

" Wow , that's great . Then, what ? " He patted me on the shoulder and gripping hard .

" You don’t know what I mean, kwon ? I want you to finish your game with her, I don’t want any man to touch her " Sharp eyes now only directed at me , oh . He dared me apparently . I just chuckled .

"Well , I'm going to finish this game . I'm also not interested in her . But , you have to help me , deal with it? ' I let go of his hand on my shoulder . He smiled a little .

"Okay but yo-- " before Wooyoung finish his sentence , Jiyeon came with juice in her hand and handed it to Wooyoung .

" here it is , your orange juice" Jiyeon glancing at me . she heard our conversation?

" Thanks , honey," Wooyoung member Jiyeon quick smile at .

" What are you talking about, while I make a Juice in the kitchen . " Jiyeon laid her head on his shoulders .

" I'm just asking some questions to Jiyong bout new output plane in his company " Wooyoung gave me a knowing smile .

"Yes , he's right " I just responded casually . The world is already completely insane .

 

Dara 's POV

I sat on the third row together with my another friend , wearing a toga dress complete with a set of other clothes . I see a smile that expands from all the people present in this room . Finally , our class graduated with good grades . The show will start in 30 minutes . The other guests , now has begun to fulfill this ballroom . I glanced toward the side , looks Bommie not very excited .

" Why ? You don’t like this graduation ceremony ? " Bommie just shook her head to hear my question .

" Then , why are you making your face like ugly duck ? " Bommie lazily turned to me.

" I just feel , hollow . Hmm ... if there is a handsome later attended the graduation ceremony ? " I clucked at her annoyed .

" Oh my Bommie , how long you will continue to crave the dream prince ," I cupped her cheek with my hand . she quickly taking off my hands.

" Hahaha ... whenever he comes , I 'll be waiting . I had to get him My darling Dara " I was a little scratched my hair that has been arranged neatly , Lord strengthened me to still be her friend . I snorted a little inside.

Graduation takes place very solemn event , arrangement of events already in shape by such committee , run smoothly without a hitch at all . Came the closing ceremony . Suddenly two people came through the door previously closed , all eyes are on the two peoples . Because everyone is scrambling to see it , I have not even had change to see the faces of them, I can only see part of their shoes , the women wearing beautiful high heels , and the men wear formal shoes they walk the same footsteps . Hearing the room was more boisterous , the MC immediately calling attention with talking with his mic .

" Oh , finally . The Main guest, Mr . Kwon Ji Yong has come in the graduation ceremony . Give a rousing welcome . Mr . Kwon Ji Yong , CEO of the Kwon's airline. "

BOOM !

Everyone is getting hectic , to ensure if that him , if he's really here . I stood up , my breath is really choked. It was really him . my knee was limp , loose uncontrollable heartbeat . He was handsome with his formal attire , and indeed he always looks elegant .

OMG ! Finally we briefly face-to-face, he like hold something, he finally finish his eyes at me , a bit of disappointment stomping hearts . finally he climbed the podium to give his speech . My arms were successful at appeal by Bommie to re-sit , the people around already looking at me with a view that I cann’t interpret .

I turned to the woman that go hand in hand with Jiyong earlier . she is Jiyeon . Gosh . What is she doing here ? she now sits with the ranks of my campus rector . I Bommie , Bommie just hold my hand to make sure things , but I don’t know what it is . I steeled my words to myself . Everything will be fine .

I'm busy with my own thoughts , about the possibilities that will Jiyeon do to me , but it could have been , she has changed , isn’t it? it seems , I have to keep pretending that I had never known her before . Yes , I'll do it .

" Sandara - shi ... " why the sudden my name was so jarring in this room ? I was suddenly startled out of my reverie . I turned to the sound source . Jiyong just called me ? WHAT ! OMG ! One by one , All the people began to turn toward me .


Author 's POV

" Sandara - shi ... "Jiyong said, Dara finally look up to him with a question marking full on her face. She is so beautiful today in Jiyong's eyes , made ​​a little blood was swished . Jiyong was about to pass on his words . Bommie further strengthen her grip on dara’s hand.

" I Love You , I really do . Will you be my girlfriend ? " Then, the room was exploding , Dara heart swelled into a matchless happiness .her face red as a boiled crab.

' WHAT ! Mr . kwon ? ? ? ? ? you Kidding ! ! ! ! ! holy cowwww ! ' she swore to herself, but very flowery in the same time .

' I really do , Dara . You have to believe it until whenever ' Said Jiyong in his heart

' Great Jiyong , Great Jiyong ' muttered silently accompanied Jiyeon , sweet laughter is fake.

 

Well, I'm back kkkk :)

I know It's very bad bad bad, and getting so boring :)

hope you subcribes and leave a comment ^-^