Prologue - Welcome to Kipuka Island

Kipuka Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue – Welcome to Kipuka Island

 

“WEEEE!!!~ Finally, vacation has come! We’re free!” a charming, tall girl yelled on top of her lungs as she excitedly stood at the edge of the boat that is going to bring them ‘Paradise Island.’

 

“You’re right Ssul. Ahhhh! I can’t believe that after years of going to school, we’ve finally graduated! Bye bye school!!!” a short with blonde hair girl shouted as she stood beside the tall girl, Sulli.

 

It’s that time of normal person’s life to be so excited to be finally out of school. Receiving your diploma as a proof that you’ve finished studying for 15 or 16 years and that you’re now in the ‘outside world,’ where every living individual is obliged to find a job, earn some and survive for the rest of your life.

 

It’s a happy time of every student’s life, and for this certain group of friends from college, some of them knew each other since elementary, to spend some cash and just enjoy their lives, giving meaning to the word ‘freedom’ from school.

 

“Aigoo… Now look at my giant baby getting so excited to get there.” A blonde haired guy said as he back-hugged the tall girl, planting a light kiss on her cheeks. The latter blushed and turned around to pinch the guy’s nose.

 

“Tss… Can’t you just wait ‘til we arrive in the island and you can have your room all by yourself.” The blonde-haired girl beside them said before walking away and decided to bother another friend, who is, at this time of the day, is peacefully sleeping as the rays of sunlight touches her skin.

 

Slowly, she leaned on her ear and shouted, “Yah! Jung Soojung!”

 

The girl named Soojung suddenly yelped as she sat up on the comfy chair she’s sitting on.

 

“What the heck Luna? Didn’t you see I’m sleeping?”

 

“Sleeping at 8am in the morning?! Are you serious Soojung? Don’t you want to feel the smell of the sea, the wind, the seagulls…”

 

“I AM enjoying them. That’s why I decided to close my eyes to feel it more.” Soojung argued.

 

“I really can’t believe you.”

 

“Girls, girls, and Taemin, go inside now. The breakfast is ready. Jonghyun, Onew and Key are already preparing the tables.” This time, a girl, looking a bit older than them, called out.

 

“Yes Victoria unnie. We’re coming.” It’s Luna who replied to the call, dragging the sleepy Soojung with her.

 

 

 

----------

“We’re lucky that Minho’s family owns a resort in that island.” Victoria said as she tried to open up a conversation while they are having breakfast.

 

“Yup. But that island is really a small one that you’d actually doubt if it exists in the map.” Taemin told them.

 

The guy beside him, who goes by the name Key nodded before adding, “But that place is really nice; white sand beach, peaceful at some time of the day since there aren’t much people checked in.”

 

“But how about beautiful girls?” a brown-haired guy whined, earning a smack at the back of his head from Key.

 

“What??? We’re in a vacation, might as well enjoy meeting new friends.”

 

“Friends my a**, you mean fling Jjong.” Key answered him, causing the rest of the gang to chuckle at how they bicker with each other.

 

“Alright Jjong, Key, you guys stop that now okay? Minho said we can go to the main island at night using this boat to go to parties so you don’t have to be worried Jjong, okay?” This time, a guy who goes by the name of Onew, tried to calm the two down.

 

“Woah! We can really do that?”

 

“Yes Ssul. So we can party at night and re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter