Chapter 2

Then Came Jiyong

Chapter 2 ~

Their Meeting


After the announcements , the teacher stepped out to make copies for us to work on. Jiyong's eyes were me and the only thing that sane was moving my pen back and forth between my index and middle finger. My heart was pounding so loud that im sure everyone could hear it. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked with a killer smirk. My pen moved even faster as I felt his mouth move by ear.

"Yes....." As soon as I replied, my pen flew out of my fingers and poked his eye. My hands went over my mouth in surprise. "Im so so sorry! Are you okay?"

He laughed as he put his hand over his eye. "Don't sweat it. I'll be fine."

"Let me take a look." I said to him as I gently move his hand away from his eye and moved my face closer for a better view. His eye was fine but I wasn't cause soon enough, I got lost in them again. His eyes wondered from my eyes to lips and he bit his bottom lip in attraction. 

"Uh.Is my eye okay?" He asked.

I broke out of my trance and tried to laugh it off. "Yeah...Its fine.." Thankfully the teacher came back inside the classroom and made us work silently.


Finally the dismissal bell rung and I packed up quickly so Jiyong couldn't catch up with me. As soon as I slung my bag on my arm, the teacher called Jiyong and I to his desk.

Jiyong and I walked up his desk in curiosity.

"Hand over your schedules." He said with both of his hands out. 

We rushed through our bags and handed over the our schedules. We watched as he smiled in satisfaction. "Perfect. You both take the same classes. I hope you won't mind letting him follow you to your classes, Ms.Park."

I sighed and put on the fakest smile I could pull. "Sure; why not?" I grab my schedule and stuff it in my purse while walking off. "Come on pretty boy..."

Jiyong runs up beside me and checks me out from head to toe. "You know what class were having next right?

I slowly stopped walking in thought of which class were taking next. This is the second week of school so I havent memorized all my classes. "Um...No. What is it?"

" Ed." He whispers in my ear.

Chills went down my spine as he said that. Then my eyes widen as I remember something. Seunghyun takes that class too. I start back walking only this time Im trying to get away from Jiyong. I don't want Seunghyun seeing me with Jiyong. It might give him the wrong impression which will piss him off in this situation.And noone wants to see Seunghyun pissed.

"Bom wait! Slow down." Jiyong yells trying to catch up with me.

I pick up the pace and start to run when I see my desitnated class and run straight towards a desk by Seunghyun. Seunghyun chuckles at me and straightens my hair. "Wow baby; slow down. Why are you running?"

I sit down in my desk and smile. I can't tell him about Jiyong. "Um...I just couldnt wait to see you." 

Seunghyun smiles at me and holds my hand on top of the desk. "I missed you too..."

Then Jiyong came running in the classroom towards me. "Dang Bom, why'd you leave me hanging?" I could only sit there and be speechless and thats when he noticed someone holding my hand and look towards Seunghyun. Then something in his eye sparkled and he showed off the his killer smirk. "Im Jiyong. You must be Bom's boyfriend."

Seunghyun looked at me then at Jiyong trying to figure out how we know eachother. At first I thought he was going to question us but he actually smiled at Jiyong. "Yeah, Im Seunghyun."

They both shook hands and I sighed in relief. Everythings gonna be okay....for now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk5FXjjXZHrNKNTCWf_NV