Chapter 7

Then Came Jiyong

~ Chapter 7 ~

What My Parents Want


When I walked inside the house, my eyes met famaliar ones. Mom! "Mother!" I cried as I dropped everything in my hands and ran to hug her. She smiles and welcomes me in with open arms. "Bom." We stay in eachother's embrace for a while. Then we let go and sit down on the couch.

"Wheres everybody?" I ask eagerly.

"Your Dad is at work and the girls are picking up the pizza. So, How is Seunghyun?" She asks.

Um...Hes good. But how are you?" I say changing the subject.

"Im fine, never better actually." She says happily. 

Then the door opens and my Dad comes in. "Bom?"

"Daddy!" I jump up and hug him. "I missed you!"

He laughs and hugs me back. Then he pulls away and smiles at he sits down in his chair. "How are you and Seunghyun?" 

I smile. "We're okay..."

He laughs. "Okay? You guys should be happy everyday. Especially with a man like Seunghyun. He reminds myself of...well me."

I chuckle. "Well I like you better. Noone compares to you."

He smiles. "Well thats good to hear."

My mom smiles sweetly. "I just knew when I saw him. Hes gonna be a good husband for you."

My dad nods in agreement. "Yes, Thats rare to find the person you want to be with and hes your first boyfriend. Im really proud of you Bom."

I just smile and nod in agreement. Only one problem...Im not sure if hes the right person anymore...

Im saved by the bell as Dara, Minzy, and CL comes in. "Hey Bom! Lets go to my room."

I stand up and run after them. "Talk to you later Mom and Dad."

 


After talking up a storm and eating, its finally 2:00 a.m. and everyones asleep. Well...except for me. Everything my parents said keeps ringing in my ear.

" You guys should be happy everyday."

"I just knew when I saw. Hes gonna be a good husband for you."

"Yes, Thats rare to find a person you want to be with and hes your first boyfriend. Im really proud of you, Bom."

I put my hands over my face in confusion. 

"Hey! You asleep?" Someone whispers. I look to CL looking at me.

"Nope...Did I wake you?"

CL smiles. "Kinda...You alright?"

I frown. "...No."

CL turn to side so shes fully facing me. "Tell Momma CL."

I laugh silentily and turn to face her. "Im just confused...I like Seunghyun but hes really been acting weird...and my parents expect him to be my husband one day or sooner...I just want to make my parents happy..."

CL takes awhile to answer. "But what makes you happy?...If you fall in love with someone your parents don't like won't make them love you any less. Maybe that persons not Seunghyun. This is reasons we have boyfriends. So we can see who we want to be with forever...so branch out a little...and then you'll realize what you want."

I smile and realize she's right. "Thanks CL. You made me feel better."

She smiles back and we both fall asleep.


 As I ride back from my parents I smile to myself. Maybe this is just a man period or phase. He'll go back to the Seunghyun I know. I then pull in front of my house and walk inside. "Seunghyun!"

I walk inside the kitchen. "Seunghyun?" I walk inside the living room and hes not there either. I walk in everyroom inside the house saving the bedroom for last. When I get inside I yell "Seunghyun im....home."

I walk in and see him sitting up in surprise with Yoona sleep soundly. I stand there baffled at the scene. Seunghyun....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5kVTtJbKLtrhKqj1m6qA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYIKIAlHoz_0KOsorkXjv