Chapter 11

Then Came Jiyong

~ Chapter 11 ~

Two Perfect Blondes

 


I finally picked up my phone after dozing of in my bed.

15 missed calls from Seunghyun 

Seunghyuns been blowing up my phone ever since I left. My parents have been questioning me. They only support system I have right now is Dara and my friends. I really just want to go to sleep...


After I got dressed, Dara and the girls barged inside my room. All of the sat on my couch and looked at me anxiously. Dara spoke first. "What happened between you and Seunghyun?" 

I sat on the bed and started finger combing my hair. "I left him..."

Chaerin stood up and started walking back and forth with her arms crossed. "So you and Seunghyun are broken up?" 

I shrug and keep my eyes on my hair. "I guess...I'm kinda glad to be home again."

Dara lays her head on the arm rest. "Dads not. He been mumbling all day."

Minzy just looks at all of us curiously. "Shouldn't he be supporting Bom's decision? Its her life after all."

I smile and thank Minzy with my eyes. "Dad just wants us to go with a guy who can provide for a family in the future...."

I watch Chaerin as she stops in front of me. "So why did you leave Seunghyun anyway?"

"He kissed Yoona and he lied about this secrect between him and Jiyong..." I said.

Dara and Minzy sat up straight and stared at me and Chaerin.

Chaerin frowned. "The one about Hyori Lee...."

I looked at Chaerin curiously. "Was she you're friend too?"

"No way! She was a ! I tried to warn Jiyong about her but he wouldn't listen." Chaerin said calmly

"I also left cause I was confused after that kiss..." I mumbled without realizing.

Minzy stood up. "What kiss?"

All the girls gathered up beside me, anxious to hear what I said."Jiyong kissed me while taking me home....and I kissed back." I confessed and sighed.

"So you guys have feelings for each other too..." Dara said.

"Yes but he told me not to fall in love with him. I'm just confused and in a wreck!" I yell.

Chaerin rubs my back. "You can't help your feelings...and I was wrong for telling you not to go with Jiyong. Maybe you can change him after all."

"I hope so..." I say hopefully. Minzy then grabs my iphone and shoves it into my hands. "Why are you giving me this?" I ask.

Minzy grins. "Well now you need to tell everybody on twitter and Facebook about you being single....and you've been your hair a lot so to confirm that you've moved on....lets dye it blonde!"

Dara grins excited. "Then we can go to club!"

Chaerin laughs at the younger girls. "Okay then! Girls night out it is!"

I logged on to facebook and smashed in some buttons to get this result:

Park Bom is now single.

I smiled. "Well lets start now."


After going shopping and dying my hair, we were all ready for girls night out. Turns out we were going to the same club Jiyong took me to. As we follow Chaerin, we had all eyes on us. We finally made it into the VIP section and saw Youngbae, Seunghyun, and last but now least Jiyong.

When Jiyong's eyes meet mine, they widen and then he smirked and patted on a seat next to him. "Bom. You dyed your hair."

I smiled and sat next to him. "Yeah, I did."

Youngbae had his eyes on Dara but still managed to speak to me. "Yeah, Facebook let us know that the famous Park Bom is now single."

I laughed and looked at the girls. "Dara and Minzy this is Youngbae and Seungri."

Dara made her way over to Youngbae and smiled. "Hi..."

Minzy eye catches on to someone and she grins. "Oh! I gotta go guys. My date is here. See ya." She then runs out to the dance floor and meets up with her boyfriend.

Seungri smiles at Chaerin. "Hey ChaeCat! I been looking all over for you!"

Chaerin rolls her eyes. "I told you not to call me that you rat!" Chaerin walks away with Seungri trailing behind her.

Jiyong shakes his head and then checks me out from head to toe. "You look really y. Are you trying to impress someone?"

"Yeah, myself and whoever gets lucky tonight." I say while twirling the straw around my drink. I decide to tease Jiyong a little and take the straw out and put in my mouth and slowly take it out, savoring the taste while staring at him. He leans over and takes my drink away from me and twirls my hair around his finger.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Maybe...is it working?" I ask while trailing my finger down his chest.

"Definitely...." He says while looking me in the eye.

I push him back a little and stand up..."Are you coming?" I ask while walking slowly.

"Im right behind you." He says and follows close behind.

As I walked through the club I smiled. I feel more confident than ever for the first time in my life. 


After a few hours, we walked outside the club and waited for our friends. I drunk a little bit of alcohol so I was smiling and blushing the whole time. Jiyong and I sat inside his car and were stayed silent for a few minutes. Then he put his arm around me and smiled. "Tonight was the best night ever. We should do this again soon." 

I stayed quiet for a while so I could control my raging  hormones. Man im so drunkI want to kiss him so bad..."Yeah..."

He then turned his head to me and stared at me with those beautiful eyes. "Bom..."

"Kiss me Ji." I said quietly. 

He gently grabbed my chin and kissed me softly. He leaned an inch away and stared at me teasingly.

I pouted like a little child. "Ji!..." 

He chuckled and kissed me again. I unresistantly kissed him back. I then put my hands all through his hair and he started touching me all over. I moaned in pleasure as he started kissing my neck and nibbled my ear. He then started to kiss me again until we heard Dara and Youngbae coming from inside the club.

Dara smiled and waved when she saw me. "Bommie! Can you take me home?"

I laughed and looked at Jiyong. "She must be drunk...call tomorrow okay?"

Jiyong bit his lip and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Yeah...Sweet dreams beautiful." He kissed me on my head and I blushed and waved goodbye as I got out of the car.


I dragged Dara in her room and layed her on the bed. She smiled tiredly and looked at me. "Did you have as much fun as I did?"

I laughed at her and laided beside her. "That depends. What did you and Youngbae do?"

She put her hand on her chin in thought. "Hmm...We talked...made out....danced...made out... dranked...and...made out."

I smiled and shook my head. "Goodnight Dara." 

I almost walked out when she said. "Bom, stay with Jiyong. You looked really happy for once."

I smiled and walked out her room.  I am happy...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6ULHNMTpFdqEXdVx_hl8images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJeZ_epJAqgCCMjcB0rQM