Chapter 3

Then Came Jiyong

~ Chapter 3 ~

Nothing or Noone Coming Between Us.


After class Seunghyun decided to walk me to my next class. I kinda think he is a bit jealous of Jiyong. As we stopped by my next class, Seunghyun grabs my hand and I turn around and a worried expression.

"Are you gonna be okay?" He asked.

I smile and rub his arm. "Of course. Why do you ask?"

He sighs and messes with his hair. "I noticed the way he looks at you....and I dont like it."

I laugh at Seunghyun's expression. "Is Seunghyun jealous?"

His expression becomes serious and he lets go of my hand. "No! I just want him to know that your my territory. And he shouldnt be messing with whats mine."

Now its my turn to be serious. How dare he say something like that. "Territory? Im not some little trophy and I dont belong to you. How dare you something like that."

Seunghyun looks up at the ceiling in frustration and knows he said the wrong thing. "Bom, thats not what I meant...."

I sigh and cross my arms. "Lets just forget this conversation. Okay?"

He smiles in agreement. "Youre right; I dont want to argue. Nothing or noone gonna come between me and best thing in my life." He kisses me on the head and waves goodbye.

I walk inside the classroom and can spot Jiyong trying to make me look at him. I find a seat far away from him so I can focus.


After my last class, I rushed outside the classroom. The last thing I need is Jiyong trying to make me fall head over heals for him. 

"Bom! Wait!" Jiyong yells while running after me.

Man, I wish I hadnt worn heels today! I pick up the pace and almost thought he wouldnt catch me until I felt a soft yet firm hand grab my arm and pull me back. Jiyong laughs and lets go of my arm.

"Why do you keep running from me girl?" He askes with a concerned look.

I sigh and cross my arms. "Look Jiyong, im in a perfectly good relationship and I dont need you messing that up. I cant keep talking to you in school or Seunghyuns gonna get suspicious."

He frowns. "Looks like your boyfriends got you on a tight leash."

I frown angrily at him. "Excuse me? Im not his -"

He smiles sarcasticly. "Youre sure acting like it. And youre jumping to conclusions. I might be attracted to you but I never meant to break up your relationship with Seunghyun. Though it seems like you wanted me too. Anyways, thanks for showing me to my class."

He walks away from me as I look at him with a baffled expression. Then he turns around and with a frown. "Oh and Bom, you dont ever have to worry about me talking to you again."

With that he left and I was still surprised at what he said. Then I thought about Seunghyun and shruged. Its for the best. Like he said...nothing or noones gonna come between us. Noone.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3u-fTxvZmEOwYAZhjDTS