When he wants your attention . . . .

You Heart Belongs with Me

 

You hastily moved through the hallway to reach the elevator while trying to balance the large silver tray of homemade, chewy chocolate brownies in your hands. While impatiently rolling back and forth on the balls of your feet, you watched as the floor numbers blinked upon the screen. The aroma of sweet, caramel coated chocolate dissipated through the air causing your mouth to water. It has been over a month since you had last visted Exo-K’s dorm because they were all preoccupied with oversea concerts. You especially missed your boyfriend, Park Chanyeol. The past month had been a complete torture chamber without having to hear him talk, whisper sweet things into your ear, shower you with surprise kisses and hear his contagious laughter which never failed to put a smile on your face. This is why you were so happy to receive a phone call from him yesterday when he invited you to hang out with the members. You finally arrived at their floor and excitedly skipped to their door. After knocking, Suho opened the door and greeted you with that angelic smile you had missed.

“Aigoo, our cute ______ has arrived!” he exclaimed while ruffling your hair.

“Wae? Not my hair! I made it pretty today, oppa!” you stated while giggling and then presented your tray of fresh fudge brownies.

“Aish, it’s always pretty, pabo! Omo! You made those special brownies of yours! You do realize that its going to disappear within 10 seconds of entering this dorm right?”

            You chuckled as Suho took the tray from your hands as you entered the room. Suddenly, you heard a loud yell coming from one of the bedrooms.

            “Nooonaaaa,” a voice rang through the hallway.

You rolled your eyes. And here it comes. Within seconds, you were wrapped by a pair of long arms into a gigantic bear hug.

“Noona, I missed you!” Sehun exclaimed while spinning you around.

“Aigoo, Sehun-ah!” you giggled while ruffling his hair.

“We all missed you!” the ever-so-cool Kai stated while walking out of the rooms.

“How was your stay in Thailand,” you asked as Sehun gently placed you on the ground, “I’ve always wanted to go there!”

“It was amazing!” D.O stated with his eyes bulging out of their sockets, “I’ve got so many awesome new recipes to try out!”

“And we have to be his guinea pigs,” Suho stated, “I swear, I’ve gained at least 10 pounds since we’ve arrived!”

You laughed and proceeded to ask, “Where is Yeolie oppa?” Suho smiled.

“I wondered when you were going to ask that,” he stated while pinching your cheeks, “he is still sleeping!” He gestured towards his room. You glanced back and noticed that Sehun was still clinging on to you.

“Sehun-ah, do you mind letting go of me now?” you asked in between laughs.

“Wae, noona?” he whined. Aish! Just like a little kid! No wonder he was the maknae! You gave him a look of disapproval. Soon after, Sehun pouted and then stomped over to the leader while flaunting his cute display of frustration. You then eagerly walked down the small hallway and opened the last door.

“Yeolie oppa,” you whispered as the door creaked on its loose hinges. You saw him lying fast asleep on his bed, while simultaneously embodying the epitome of perfection! How was that even possible?

You looked around the room and saw posters of SNSD plastered over the walls due to Beakhyun’s (Chanyeol’s roommate) extreme case of fanboying over the girl group. Your eyes traveled back towards Chanyeol. You slowly bent down and brushed his bangs from his doe-like eyes. He looked so handsome while he was sleeping and you felt like admiring him forever!

“Oppa, why are you so cute?” you whispered while tracing his cheeks with your fingers. Suddenly, his hands snatched your wrists and almost instantly, you felt your entire body being pulled onto his bed. Before you knew it, you realized that you were lying on the soft comforters with Chanyeol towering over you.

“You’re the one who is cute,” he whispered huskily while placing his lips a few centimeters away from yours. He interlaced his fingers with yours and leaned closer towards you. Clearly, he was half asleep since his eyes were partially closed.

“Yah, you were awake this whole time?”

“I figured you would come in here to find me so I pretty much pretended since you entered the dorm.” He chuckled as you dropped your mouth wide open in shock.

“Why would you do that?”

“Because I wanted you to myself,” he stated mischievously while placing sweet kisses on your neck.

“Eeekk! Oppa! That tickles!” you chuckled while trying to free yourself from his strong grasp. Unfortunately, you were no match for his tall, built stature. Compared to his size you were nothing but a petite doll. Before you had a chance to escape, Chanyeol wrapped his arms tightly around your small waist while lying on top of you. You shrieked upon feeling his heavy weight upon your chest. “Oww Oppa, you’re hurting me!”

“Yeah well love hurts!” he replied casually when the bedroom door suddenly flung open.

“I KNEW IT WAS YOU!” a loud cry thundered through the room causing you two to split away from each other. Beakhyun shut the door closed and stomped over to the bed. “AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR INNOCENT ________-AH YOU ERT!”

“Aish what are you – “

Before Chanyeol had any chance to finish his words, he was immediately pulled out of the bed and dropped to the wooden floor. You stood paralyzed with fear.

“Yah, you crazy idiot,” Chanyeol yelled as Beakhyun sat on top of him.

He tugged on his collar while interrogating, “Where is it?”

“What?”

“MY SNSD TAEYEON FIGURINE!”

Chanyeol scoffed. “Why would I tell you after you pounced on me like some hormonal orangutan?”

Baekhyun smirked. He stood up and walked over to you. “Because, I am holding ______-ah prisoner until you tell me!” Chanyeol’s jaw dropped as he watched Baekhyun wrap his arms around your waist from behind you and lead you out of the bedroom.

“Stupid Baek! How dare he get close to my girlfriend! She’s mine! MINE! MINE! MINE!” Chanyeol thought and immediately fixed his hair and raced out into the living room where the other members have gathered.

“Why do you get to sit with noona?” Sehun whined while reaching his arm towards you like a five-year-old wanting to be carried, “Noona do you not like me no more?”

“Of course not,” you answered, “How can I not love that cute face of yours?” You pinched his cheeks and sat in between Baekhyun and Sehun.

Chanyeol glared at the two boys with evident irritation in his eyes. What it she doing? She always sits with me! Baek! You retarded moron!

Chanyeol sat at the table as D.O placed the pot of kimchi fried rice upon the center. Almost instantly, the boys started devouring their food like a flock of wild animals because no one could resist D.O’s cooking. While taking a bit of your kimchi, you noticed Baekhyun turn to face you.

“_______-ah, say ‘ahh’,”  he stated while holding a small piece of sausage with his chopsticks towards you. Amused, you took a bite of the sausage and began munching on it happily. Chanyeol continued to glare at the intimacy between you two and he absolutely despised it. He hated it so much that he actually felt his entire body burning with rage.

“I want to feed noona too,” Sehun exclaimed.

“Me too!” Kai stated enthusiastically.

Are these kids insane? They do realize I am her boyfriend right?

Chanyeol couldn’t take it anymore. His friends were completely crossing their limits or so he thought and you were too kind and polite to refuse their advances. After eating dinner, everyone gobbled on your chocolate, caramel pastries and raced to the living room to do some karaoke. After a few rounds of some hilarious dancing and singing, Beakhyun decided to tease Chanyeol even more by singing you a song.

“This one is for our _______,” he stated while smiling at you and then mischievously sticking his tongue out at Chanyeol, “I think this was your favorite song from our album.” As soon as the music began to play, his angelic voice filled the room captivating everyone present, including you.

 

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago

Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago

Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo

Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon

Eodideun cheongugilteni

The song sounded like a soothing lullaby that you swayed side to side while clenching your hands together and closing your eyes without even noticing it. As the song ended, you felt a warm pair of arms holding you close. You looked up to see Beakhyun staring back at you.

That did it! If Chanyeol let this go any further, then you probably might even end up falling for Baekhyun!

“Yah, your figurine is in the laundry basket,” Chanyeol suddenly erupted while yanking Baekhyun off of you, “now give me back my girlfriend!”

“Why would you put it in there, you pabo?” Baekhyun exclaimed, “Its stinky! AISH!!!” He quickly raced through the hallways to the laundry room leaving Chanyeol to pull you towards the kitchen away from the other members. As obnoxious singing continued to dissipate through the walls, you noticed that Chanyeol paced back and forth in the kitchen while running his fingers through his hair. You decided to break the silence.

“Oppa are you okay?”

He glanced at you. “Ani. I am not okay. What am I supposed to do to get your attention?”

You giggled. “Oppa,” you stated tilting your head to the side, “Are you jealous?”

“Yeah I am!”

You raised your eyebrow a bit stunned by his direct response. “W-what – “ you stammered.

He walked closer towards you and with every foot he placed forward, you took one back until you felt your back rest upon the cold wall. He placed one arm upon the wall and another held your hand.

“I said ‘I am jealous’,” he stated tracing circles on your wrist with his thumb, “I hope you remember that your heart only belongs to me!”

“Or else?”

He brought his soft lips towards your face and gently pecked your nose and then continued towards your cheeks.

“Or else I will be forced to do this until you agree,” he said in between kisses, “Not that I mind.”

Your smiled as he continued showering you with cute kisses when suddenly, you were both interrupted by a sharp cry yelling, “NOONA!”

Chanyeol raised his head up in frustration. “Aish! Are you kidding me?” You tried to stop yourself from chuckling but your laughter seemed to have a mind of its own. Sehun burst into the kitchen causing Chanyeol to shout out, “WHAT?”

“I want noona!”

“Well you can’t have her!”

“Oppa!” you stated sharply in disapproval, “What is it Sehun?”

“I need your help me buy some Bubble Tea. Please? Buing Buing”

“Okay, I will be right there,” you said chuckling, falling for his aegyo.

Sehun raised his hands above his head clearly feeling accomplished over his victory and jogged into the living room. You turned to follow Sehun when you felt a slight tug on your sleeve.

“Waee?” you whined.

“Why are you always so nice? You could have just said ‘No’.”

“But he is just so cute! How can I?”

“I’m cute too,” Chanyeol pouted, “You said so yourself.” You giggled at his childishness. He brought you into his arms once again and held you close. “I guess that is probably why I fell for you in the first place.”

“Consider yourself lucky,” you mumbled shyly into his chest.

“You know why else I am lucky?,” Chanyeol asked smirking. He then gently lifted you up and swiftly placed his lips upon yours enveloping you into a sweet, yet passionate kiss. His arms were wrapped around your waist and you could almost feel your heart burst from excitement. He pulled back until his lips were a couple of centimeters away from yours.

“Because I am the only one who gets to do that.” 

 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK GUYS!!!

I WOULD LUV TO HEAR FROM YOU! :)