6.

Mr Gangster and His Girlfriend (MAJOR HIATUS)

 

 

It was 10 AM in the morning and L.joe was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

*What am I going to do with my life? I don't have a job and I'm depending everything on my harabeoji. What will happen if he isn't around anymore?*

L.joe sighed and got up from his bed. He took a quick shower and decided to head out.

His mind was focused on a goal he had set long time ago but never got to fulfill it.

A goal to stop being useless.

He took a subway to downtown Seoul and walked into a building.

The workers looked at him with a curious expression and started to murmur among themselves.

He took the elevator to the highes floor, which is the fourth floor and headed to the room at the very end.

He went inside the room without knocking and plopped himself onto one of the leather sofas.

"Yah! Who do you think you- Oh hey, L.joe." The man greeted him.

"I feel worthless." L.joe sighed.

"Yah, don't tell me my baby dumped you!" Sungyeol questioned as he sat on the other side of the sofa.

L.joe gave him a 'wtf' look and shrugged. "No, I feel like I'm useless, compared to her. She's gonna be the CEO soon and what am I? A pointless street gangster, Yeol." L.joe cried.

Sungyeol looked at him with symphaty. "Why don't you work with your grand dad?"

"I can't... He wants me to be independent..." L.joe stared at the ground.

He looked at Sungyeol. "Please help me, Yeol." L.joe pleaded Sungyeol. Something he'd never do to anyone but him.

*Gosh, L.joe. I know its hard, being in your situation.*

"I'll you work for me." Sungyeol spoke up.

"Really?!" L.joe widened his eyes.

"Yes. Since CAP and L are already working for me, why not you join us too? You'll be the model for my fashion line while L will take pictures of you. What do you say?" Sungyeol smiled.

"Really? You'll let me, Sungyeol? But why-" Sungyeol cut him off.

"Consider that you'll take very good care of my sister's heart." Sungyeol stated.

L.joe smiled brightly. "You know I'll never do that, Yeol."

Sungyeol nodded. "I know you'll never will."

L.joe grabbed Sungyeol's shoulder and gave him a very tight bromance hug.

"Omg, L.joe you're killed me!"

"Whoops! Sorry, brother-in-law!" He teased.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"Come with me. I'll introduce you to the worker you'll be working with, though you've obviously known them for years." Sungyeol stood up.

L.joe nodded and followed Sungyeol out of his office and down to the basement.

 

 

"So, L.joe, this will be where you'll spending most of your time working." Sungyeo pointed.

Suzy just got back into her normal clothing while L was fiddling with one of the cameras when they saw Sungyeol and L.joe walking into the studio.

"Hey guys.. Hey, L.joe what are you doing down here?" L asked.

Suzy looked at them before sitting on the couch next to L.

"Yeah, and why is the CEO down here too?" Suzy asked.

"He's going to work with us." Sungyeol told him.

"WHAT?! Really? Why? How? Omg." L's eyes turned into saucers and Suzy's mouth hung open.

"Does Hany know? Why? Did youeventellherwhatifshegetsmadhuh" Suzy asked.

"Chill, guys." L.joe mused.

"HEY SUZY, HEY MYUNGSOO! WHERE DID YOU PUT TH- What the hell are you doing here?!" CAP got out of the elevator and practically yelled his head off.

"Oh, hey CAP." L.joe nodded at CAP.

"Yah, don't hey CAP me. What are you doing here. Do you know that this place is strictly prohibited and only some could come in." CAP nagged.

"Well, I'm with Sungyeol so it doesn't matter." L.joe replied in an 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"But still, why are you here.." CAP sighed.

"He's going to work with us." Sungyeol repeated himself.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT on earth." Was all CAP said as his expression turned into the same blank expression L and Suzy have right now.

"He just realised that he's wasting his youth and decided to come and work for me." Sungyeol stated, earning a piercing look from L.joe.

"Hey, I didn't decide to work for you. You offered it first." L.joe snapped.

"Well then if you say so, I'll just call my PA and tell her to pull back your employ-"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." L.joe zipped his mouth.

L blinked and looked at Sungyeol.

"But what is he going to do?" L asked.

"He's going to be a model." Sungyeol smiled as he put an arm around L.joe and looked at him.

"So he's going to be my partner???" Suzy questioned.

Sungyeol nodded.

CAP and L looked at each other before bursting into fits of laughter while Suzy just stared at L.joe blankly.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Omg are you HAHAHAAHAHA serious HAHAHAHA you can't even HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" 

L.joe glared at them and smacked their thighs.

"YAH!" Both CAP and L yelled at the same time.

Sungyeol chuckled and shook his head. "I'm pretty sure he can try. Why not start now."

...

"Are you serious?" CAP asked.

Sungyeol nodded. "Yes I am. CAP, get him a bunch of outfit that we had for the previous season. L, get the lights and setting ready." He instructed them before going to his usual 'observing' seat. He will only come down to the studio only when they have a major photoshoot event and when he does, this seat is always reservd for him to sit on since he's the CEO.

L quickly turn on the lighting and pressed one of the buttons to reveal a setting. He checked the props and went to get one of his camera and place it on the stand. CAP dragged L.joe into the closet and directed him to try on the different clothing before finally stepping out. CAP had instructed him to put on a checkered shirt and a sleeveless hoodie with normal denim jeans. These were the previous season's outfit.

Suzy told L.joe the basics when doing a photoshoot before leaving for L's side. She gave him a 'fighting!' sign before they started.

L nodded in approvement and directed L.joe to stand in the middle of the setting. He told him to try a pose and L.joe did what he was told. L quickly snapped a few pictures of him before giving the thumbs up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pictures were displayed on the computer for reviewing. Suzy and L went to check the photos and boy were they impressed. CAP and Sungyeol came in front of the screen to look at the pictures and they had to admit they were really impressed with L.joe.

"Wow, L.joe you look great! The pictures came out nicely. Hany is so lucky to have a pretty boyfriend like you." Suzy gave him two thumbs up.

L.joe sheepishly smiled and thanked her.

"Sorry, we underestimated you, L.joe." L apologized.

"Nah, it's alright. I didn't know I was that talented." L.joe jokingly said.

The five of them chuckled. "How about we make this into a poster and re-promote this outfit at our stores. I swear the previous model for this outfit wasn't as good looking as our L.joe right here." Sungyeol teased.

The rest of them nodded and patted L.joe on the back.

"You better stop fooling around now, L.joe. Everyone will see your face in our stores. You'll have to give up your gangster status like all of us here." CAP warned him.

L.joe nodded. "I will, guys. I won't disappoint you."

"I think we have another reason to celebrate this weekend." Suzy cheered.

They nodded their head in agreement and cheered.

 

*I'm so glad I'm not useless anymore. I promise I would never disappoint any of you guys. I never will.*

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hello everyone! So here, I finally updated this fic and thank you for those who had stayed with me till now. Please do comment and subscribe! I do get a lot of comments from readers saying that I should make a problem or make something happen between Suzy and L. Let me just tell you this. I know that some of you guys ship Myungzy and all but this story is mainly focused on L.joe, Sehun and Hanyeon as I have described in the foreword. I will however include Myungzy in my fic but they would definitely NOT be getting any 'main' spotlight. Sorry guys. I just had to say this. I kinda feel pressurized when quite a number of you commented and some even pm-ed me to include more Myungzy moments. I will but for now, I'm just gonna focus on the three mains. Hope you guys will understand! :D

 

Oh, and the MAMA awards is tomorrow!! I'm so excited even though I'm only gonna see them live on TV and not at the venue itself but still... Haha. I just hope that EXO would win something and hopefully Infinite too! And I do have some pictures of the exo members at the airport, heading to hong kong for MAMA!

 

 

gah kyungsoo!!!

 

omg suho.

 

 

ok byee.