4.

Mr Gangster and His Girlfriend (MAJOR HIATUS)

 

 

"S-sehun?" Hanyeon blurted.

L.joe turned to his girlfriend before following her gaze to the male standing in front of them.

The male smiled at her. "Nice to see you here, Hany."

"Hehe, yeah, me too. What are you doing here?" Hanyeon chuckled.

"Just hanging around with my buddies." He gestured to the other five guys behind him.

Their heads perked up and gave Hanyeon a small wave. She smiled and returned them a wave.

L.joe nudged at Hanyeon and gave her a look. *Now, just who is this guy?*

She tilted her head.

"Oh, oh, I forget. Sehun, meet my boyfriend, his name is L.joe." Hanyeon introduced Sehun to L.joe.

"Nice to meet you, L.joe-sshi." Sehun offered a handshake.

L.joe just looked at his hand and said, "L.joe."

Sehun abruptly pulled his hand back and awkwardly cough. "I guess I'll see you next week at your office then. Take care, Hany!" Sehun grinned before walking away with his friends.

As soon as Sehun left, Hanyeon lightly smacked L.joe's arm. "Yah, why didn't you shake his hand? It's kinda rude, you know.."

"I just don't like the way he looks at you, okay!" L.joe rolled his eyes.

*Actually I don't like him because he's so... nosey. Tsk*

Hanyeon chuckled. "Aigoo, gangsternim is jealous, isn't he?" She pinched L.joe's cheeks before running to Woohyun who was walking into fast food chain.

"Y-yah, Park Hanyeon!" L.joe called her out as he chased her.

 

Woohyun, Hanyeon and L.joe came into the fast food chain and saw the rest noisily talking at a corner of the shop despite being grown-ups. Hanyeon shook her head and headed over to them. She took a seat next to Hoya and and pulled L.joe down to the seat next to her while Woohyun sat next to L.

"What do you guys to eat? To avoid any mess, I shall order while all of you stay here." CAP said.

The boys grew excited. "Hyung, I'll have burger and cheese-" Chunji got cut.

"I want bacon an-"

"Hotdog!"

"Chees-"

"WAIT!" CAP stood up and facepalmed.

"Are you guys seven year olds or something?! One at a time, gosh!" CAP glared at the boys.

Hanyeon chuckled as she watched CAP reprimanding her choding oppas.

Finally, after a civilised order-taking by CAP, he went to the counter with Dongwoo and came back with a tray packed with glorious fast food.

Everyone took their portions and began to dig in. Hanyeon giggled as she saw L and Suzy feeding each other like little kids.

"Aren't they cute, Byunghun?" Hanyeon said as she smiled at L.joe.

"Why? Are you jealous of them? I can do that too, you know." L.joe smirked.

"No, I wa-"

"Open up your mouth, baby~~~" L.joe said in 'that' voice of his as he held up two pieces of fries up in front of Hanyeon's mouth.

Hanyeon open up and ate the fries in the process, smacking L.joe's lap. Color went to her cheeks as she grew embarrassed now that the whole group are looking at them.

"Oh, how lovey-dovey this couple is! Hmph!" CAP sarcastically remarked as he took a bite on his hotdog.

L.joe just rolled his eyes while putting an arm on Hanyeon's shoulder.

"CAP hyung, you're just jealous that noona and L.joe hyung loves each other. You should really get a girl, hyung!" Niel shot back.

The others hollered in laughter, earning glares from CAP. Hanyeon chuckled as she looked at L.joe who was smiling at her.

Woohyun cleared his throat.

"Okay kids, since we are all here, well, except for the pole Lee Sungyeol, brother of my sunshine, I would like to announce something."

"What, hyung? You're getting married?!" Niel remarked and laughed as he high-fived Chunji.

The other chuckled at the funny comment Niel made and looked at Woohyun.

"No, smarty-pants. I want to invite all of you to come with me to a beach resort and we all should have fun. Its been quite a while since all of us actually gather together and have some fun. And we should also celebrate a little since someone is going to inherit a billion-dollar company soon and the kids are going to graduate soon. So, what do you guys say?" Woohyun looked at the other with much anticipation.

"I'm in!" Dongwoo excitedly said.

"Yeah, me too!"

"We're all in." L said.

Woohyun looked at Hanyeon.

"Hany?"

"Count me in, Woohyun oppa."She smiled.

"Yeah!" The two kids high-fived each other.

"Okay so, I'll pick each and every one of you guys next Saturday morning. 6 am sharp." Woohyun said.

The other nodded and chatted excitedly.

 

After the meal, the boys decided to go up to the rooftop park to play around. On the other hand, L.joe had left Hanyeon with Suzy as he went to joining the other boys. Hanyeon and Suzy went to an empty bench and sat down.

"Aigoo yah~~" Suzy said as she stretched her arms.

"I miss you, Suzy." I said first.

"I miss you too, Hany. I was so bored when you were in Japan." Suzy whined.

"Ayyy, you had Myungsoo with you!" I teased.

"But still, a bestfriend's presence is still needed you know~" Suzy smiled.

Hanyeon chuckled. "So how have you been? Was everything alright when I was away?"

Suzy fidgeted slightly but Hanyeon didn't notice it at all. "Yeah.. Everything was alright."

"So, how was it at Japan? 6 months there and isn't it boring being alone?" Suzy poked Hanyeon's sides.

"Well, it was a little boring and dry. But what to do, I have to take over the company soon and I have to prepare myself and all." Hanyeon exhaled.

Suzy shook her head. "Must've been stressful for you. And you just came back like two days ago and your parents are already making you start on your fourth big assignment. Auntie and uncle should really calm down."

"Wait, how did you know it was my fourth assignment?" Hanyeon raised an eyebrow.

"Your honey told me. You know what, let's just forget about everything and enjoy ourselves next weekend!" Suzy cheered.

*Aigoo, this kid best friend of mine.* Hanyeon smiled. Clearly, she missed her everyone here in Korea while she was away in Japan.

 

Around half an hour later, the sun was beginning to set and the gang decided that its time to take their leave. The guys bid Hanyeon and L.joe goodbye before they went their separate ways home.

After the guys left, the atmosphere grew quiet. They were in Hanyeon's car and L.joe decided to drive her home.

Finally, Hanyeon spoke up.

"Byunghun, why didn't you reply to my messages?" Hanyeon calmly asked while glancing over at him. This time, she wanted a clear answer from him.

L.joe swallowed. *.*

"O-oh, I was was on the streets, finding things for harabeoji and my phone was switched off. I'm really sorry babe." He said with his eyes still glued onto the road.

"Alright then, if you say so then I believe you. Next time please remember to reply because I was really worried something might happen to you." Hanyeon smiled.

*If he says so, I should trust him.*

"Did you forget who your boyfriend is?" L.joe chuckled.

"Of course not! He's the almighty Lee Byunghun gangster-nim." Hanyeon smacked his arm while laughing.

 

Soon, they arrived in front of Hanyeon's house. L.joe kissed her cheeks and took her hand.

"Should I send you to work tomorrow?" L.joe asked.

"No, it's fine. I have to go in early and prepare stuff so its okay." Hanyeon smiled.

"Alright then. Goodnight, I'll get going." L.joe kissed Hanyeon goodbye before running out of her front gate.

 

Hanyeon gave her car keys to Butler Yoon and went inside her house.

"I'm home~" She announced merrily, her voice echoed throughout the hallways.

Hanyeon looked around to see if her parents were home.

Nope, obviously not.

*Psh.. What was I thinking? Of course they're not home. They're in Japan, remember? Aigoo, I'm such a fool.*

Hanyeon went inside her room and switched on the light.

"W-what on e- Yah, Yeol oppa! Why do you always intrude my room?" Hanyeon sighed.

Apparently, her brother was lying on her bed and using her iPad. He looked up and smiled at her.

"Oh, Hany, you're finally back." Sungyeol smiled and tapped onto the empty side of the bed.

Hanyeon threw her bag on her sofa and lay next to her brother.

"Oppa, Woohyun oppa invited all of us to a beach resort next Saturday. He says that we all should get together since it's been a long time since we last did." Hanyeon said.

*Yeollie, please say yes. Don't tell me you're too busy..*

"I'm not so sure, baby. I might be busy. CAP is a lazy bum lately and there's a lot of things undone." Sungyeol reasoned without removing his eyes from the iPad.

*Aish! I knew it.*

"Ah, oppa, pleaseee. Tell CAP to work harder. Come on oppa, I just came back after like six months and you're rejecting me? What is this, Lee Sungyeol?!" Hanyeon dramatically lifted her arms into the air.

Sungyeol laughed and sat up.

"Aigoo, did Nam Woohyun teach you how to act like this? Araseo, araseo. I'll come." Sungyeol ruffled Hanyeon's hair.

"Really? Really, oppa?"

"Yes, I'll go. If not for my dear sister, I wouldn't have. I miss having all of us having fun together, so I'll go." Sungyeol smiled.

"Oh, thank you, oppa!" Hanyeon pulled her brother and hugged him tightly.

He patted her back before pulling away.

He got up the bed and began to walk to the door.

"Go and wash up, you stink bomb!" He before going out her room.

Hanyeon smiled to herself, contented.

 

*It seems like a dream right now. Everything seems so perfect. I have my brother whose so caring, I have really great friends who are always looking after my back, I have a perfect boyfriend by my side and my career is going to the right direction. What more could I ask for?*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hello, here's an update for you! Remember to subscribe and COMMENT! It will increase you karma point too! Hahaha!

 

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBER SO FAR!

 

ps: have you guys seen gyuzizi's new teaser? TOTAL MELTDOWN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

how I feel:

 

lol.