5.

Mr Gangster and His Girlfriend (MAJOR HIATUS)

 

 

RINGGGGGGG!

 

*Arghh! This noisy sound again!*

 

Hanyeon sat up and squinted her eyes. She tried to look at her alarm clock.

 

9AM

 

"Oh right, I have to go to work early today. I have to do my preparations before heading to Sehun's office."

 

Hanyeon stretched her arms and stood up. She fixed her bed before running into the toilet to wash up and prepare.

 

 

After forty good minutes, she finally came down to the dining table, only to find her brother sitting there, munching on a piece of toast. 

 

"Good morning, Lee Sungyeol sajangnim." She chuckled as she childishly greeted her brother who's smartly dressed in his office outfit.

 

"Good morning, Park Hanyeon-sshi. Aigoo, so early in the morning and you're already reasing me like this." Sungyeol shook his head.

 

"You're the one that's too serious, oppa. " Hanyeon said as she quickly took a bite on her food.

 

Sungyeol patted Hanyeon's shoulder before leaving for CAP's house. Shortly after, Hanyeon left the house after greeting the butlers and maids goodbye. 

 

 

She reached her office building in less than twenty minutes, probably because she went over speed limit. She parked her car at the VIP lot before rushing to the lift lobby.

 

The other staffs recognized her and immediately stopped to greet her. Even though she is the CEO's daughter, she still stays humble and acknowledge her employees. She smiled at them briefly before running into the elevator that leads to her office on the tenth floor.

 

She opened her office door and found someone sitting on her couch.

 

*W-what is he doing here?*

 

The man looked up and smiled at her.

 

"Good morning, Hany." 

 

"Oh, good morning, Sehun-ah. Why are you here in my office this early?" Hanyeon asked before taking a seat on the other sofa opposite of Sehun.

 

"I just wanted to personally bring you over to my office." Sehun grinned.

 

"Oh, alright then. I just have to fix a few things before going. I hope you don't mind waiting for a while." Hanyeon bit her lip. She's obviously nervous in front of Sehun.

 

He smiled and shook his head. "Take your time."

 

Hanyeon first placed her hand bag on her desk before picking up her office phone that connects directly to her secretary.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Park. How may I help you?" The other line greeted.

 

"Oh, yes. Can you please read up my schedules for today. My head is spinning trying to figure out my schedule on my phone. Its so troublesome." Hanyeon said.

 

"Alright, Miss Park. Today, your schedule would be meeting with Mr Oh from 12AM to 1PM. After that, you'll have to meet the marketing manager and discuss with her from 3PM to 5PM. That is all, Miss."

 

Hanyeon paused and peered over at Sehun for a second.

 

He looked up to her and smiled.

 

"Can you please shift my discussion with the marketing manager to tomorrow. I think I'll be spending the day at Mr Oh's office." Hanyeon coolly said.

 

"A-ah, alright, Miss Park. I'll shift it. Anything else?"

 

"Nothing else. Thank you." She hung up the phone and picked up her hand up.

 

"Ready to go?" Sehun asked as he stood up.

 

Hanyeon nodded and headed to the door. She made sure she had informed her secretaries that she'll be out of her office today.

 

Sehun lead her to his car which was parked on the VIP lot, which happens to be next to hers.

 

*O-oh, how did he get to park here?! I thought only VIPs are allowed. Talk about tight security.*

 

Sensing Hanyeon's suspicions, Sehun turned to her and smiled.

 

"Ah, I told the reception lady that I was your special guest and she allowed me to park here. I hope you don't mind." He grinned.

 

"Not at all, Sehun." Hanyeon reassured.

 

Sehun silently sighed in relief and opened the door for Hanyeon. She thanked him and got into his car.

 

They buckled their seatbelt before Sehun sped off.

 

Sehun glanced at Hanyeon.

 

"So, Hany, are you ready?" Sehun carefully asked.

 

Hanyeon raised her eyebrow. "Get ready for?"

 

"W-well, you, you uh, have-." Sehun stuttered.

 

"I was just kidding, Sehun." Hanyeon chuckled.

 

"R-really?" Sehun asked as he kept his eyes straight forward.

 

"Yeah, I'm all ready." Hanyeon smiled.

 

"That's good then." Sehun nodded.

 

There was a comfortable silence as they drove off to Sehun's office which was roughly fifteen minutes away from Hanyeon's.

 

Finally, they arrived. There's a special lot right infront of the main door and it happens to be where Sehun parked his car at. The both of them got off and Hanyeon's eyes immediately scanned the intimidating building.

 

*Wow, this is as big as our office...*

 

They went into the main entrance and immediately, all the employees stopped and turned to them. They slightly bowed and gave brief greetings as the two walked towards the lift lobby.

 

Hanyeon carefully tailed behind Sehun and gave slight bows to the other employees. She was slightly shocked due to the sudden attention she got.

 

*Gosh, this is so nerve-wrecking.*

 

After going up seven floors, they finally reached Sehun's security-tight office.

 

They practically had to pass by layers and layers of security until they reach in front of a big door. Hanyeon quietly watched him punching the buttons to unlock the door. Sehun held the door open for her and she went inside.

 

*Woah... His office is bigger than mine...*

 

"Take a seat, Hanyeon." Sehun pointed to a sofa as he sat on the one opposite to it.

 

Hanyeon smiled and took a seat. "Your office is really intimidating and cool at the same time, Sehun."

 

"I'll take that as a compliment, hehe." Sehun chuckled.

 

"So, what do we have to do today?" Hanyeon sat up attentively as she looked at Sehun with bright eyes.

 

"Hmm, Park Hanyeon-sshi, today, we will have a meeting with LG Corporations's executive officers and department leaders. It's to make the main employees familiarize with you." Sehun grinned.

 

Hanyeon stifled a laugh. "Alright, Oh Sehun-sshi."

 

The both of them chuckled. Sehun checked his wrist watch and looked up.

 

*Oh, it's going to be noon soon. We should get going..*

 

Sehun looked at Hanyeon. "Ready to go?"

 

Hanyeon nodded. With that, the two young heir and heiress made their way to the meeting room.

 

Hanyeon's heart was beating very rapidly. *Omg, why am I so nervous right now... What if I embarrass myself infront of his employees. GAH.*

 

As soon as they entered the meeting room, all 20 eyes landed on them. Hanyeon was slightly taken a back but she quickly calmed herself down and smiled at the employees.

 

All of them stood up and bowed to her and Sehun.

 

"I would like all of you to meet Ms Park. She's the heiress of Park Corporations and she'll be working with me for the time being before the both of us officially become the CEO of our respective companies. Do look out for her." Sehun announced as he gestured to Hanyeon.

 

She stepped forward and bowed at them, her smile not disappearing.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Hanyeon. I hope we could work well together."

 

The board leaders and other executive officers smiled at her and nodded to each other.

 

Throughout the short meeting, Sehun introduced Hanyeon to the different directors and leaders of the different departments. They seemed to be accepting Hanyen really well and welcomed her with open hands. The meeting lasted for forty-five minutes before Sehun decided to dismiss everyone.

 

Sehun and Hanyeon went back to Sehun's office. They sat back at the seat that they previously sat on earlier and looked at each other.

 

"Well, that wasn't so bad." Hanyeon heaved a relieved sigh.

*That wasn't so bad? No. You were so amazing back there. Your smile practically blew everyone away.*

"It was great! You were great just now! I think all my employees will like you." Sehun smiled.

 

"Well, glad to hear such a compliment from the future CEO~" Hanyeon grinned.

 

The both of them chuckled.

 

"So, do we have anything else to do?" Hanyeon asked.

 

Sehun tilted his head and checked his schedule.

 

"Well.. I don't have anything else today because I personally requested that I wanted to get used to working with you today." Sehun remarked.

 

"Really? Me too! I told my PA to clear all my schedules today!" Hanyeon's eyes rounded.

 

"That's good then! How about we grab some lunch together?" Sehun suggested.

 

Hanyeon excitedly nodded and the both of them left the office.