2.

Mr Gangster and His Girlfriend (MAJOR HIATUS)

 

 

Hanyeon threw her handbag to the side as soon as she arrived her room. She ransacked her closet to find a suitable dress for the dinner.

*I know I shouldn't really care but I have to pick something nice or else, mom and dad would nag at me again.*

After digging out so many outfits, Hanyeon finally found a simple red dress.

She hurriedly put in on and touched up on her make up. She took a last look at the mirror before running off- again, to the garage of her house.

Instead of getting on her car, her butler led her to the family's car and opened the door for her.

"Thank you, Butler Yoon." She smiled at the man before getting into the car.

During the ride, she whipped out her phone and typed a message to her obsessive boyfriend.

 

To: Byung Cupcake

Baby, I'm going off to the hotel now for the dinner. I'll be okay but I can't be so sure if I could restrain myself from talking to hot bachelors over there. Hehe! Love you!

 

Hanyeon locked her screen and waited for L.joe's reply. 

Ten minutes passed and still, there not a single reply from L.joe. Hanyeon grew worried.

*Why isn't he replying? He usually reply within a minute. Is there something wrong? Is he caught in a gang fight again? Or is he just jealous? But he should know that I was only kidding. Gosh!*

After fifteen minutes of driving, Butler Yoon stopped the car at the grand entrance of a big and intimidating hotel. 

She slightly bowed a thank you to Butler Yoon before she stepped into the hotel. It was so big that the moment she went in, she was completely lost of directions.

A petite lady in the hotel's uniform came up to her and shyly bowed.

"Good evening. Are you Miss Park Hanyeon, by any chance?" 

Hanyeon sighed a sigh of relief, glad to know that someone was there to her aid.

"Yes, thank you for helping me." Hanyeon smiled.

"It's my job, Miss. Now follow me and I'll lead you to the hall."

The petite staff ushered Hanyeon until they reached in front two big wooden engraved doors.

The staff opened one side of the door and gestured for Hanyeon to enter. The staff gave her one last bow before she shut the door closed. Once again, Hanyeon became lost in the middle of a big dinner hall. There's so many people inside that she could not spot her parents.

Somehow, she spotted a very tall and lean figure leaning by a wall and drinking a cocktail.

She sighed and strutted off quickly to the figure.

"Yah." Was the first thing the figure said to her.

"Yeol oppa? Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" Hanyeon asked.

"Surprise?" Sungyeol sheepishly smiled.

"Oppa, is there any gang fights today?" Hanyeon anxiously asked.

"No, there isn't any. All the other boys are caught up with work these week. Why, dongsaeng? Is there anything wrong?" Sungyeol worriedly asked as he placed his hands on his sister's shoulder.

"Actually, it's just that Byunghun hasn't replied to my message for half an hour already. Usually he'll reply within a minute. I just sense that something's amiss." Hanyeon said.

Sungyeol nodded in understanding nod and took out his phone to dial L.joe's number.

His eyes narrowed as the phone kept on ringing.

He was directed to the voicemail and immediately hang up.

"He's not picking up, either, Hanyeon-ah.. Rest assured, dear. I'm sure he knows how to take care of himself. He's L.joe after all. Relax okay?" Sungyeol comforted Hanyeon.

"Now let's go meet mom and dad. I'm sure they're waiting for us. Let's go!" Sungyeol flashed a smile before taking Hanyeon's armed and pulled her to the table. 

Apparently, her parents were not the only one sitting on the table. Another couple which is roughly about the same age as Hanyeon's parents were sitting across the table with a handsome young man.

*I-is that? Omg, why is h here?!*

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Sungyeol and this is my sister Park Hanyeon." Sunyeol and Hanyeon bowed at the same time.

Their parents grinned proudly and told them to sit. Sungyeol sat on his father's right while Hanyeon unfortunately, sat on the young man's left.

They were in an awkward silence before the young man spoke to her.

"Hey, Hany. Long time no see." He smiled.

"Hi, Sehun. How have you been?" Hanyeon grinned at him too.

"Been busy lately with the company." He replied.

Hanyeon nodded. The conversation died soon after. Her parents and Sheun's parents were busily talking about the company's stuffs while Sungyeol made occasional remarks. Hanyeon knew that he was actually awkwardly sitting there and wished that he had never came here.

Hanyeon secretly took out her phone and stared at the screen.

 

 

0 new messages.

 

She grew really worried and typed another message.

 

To: Byung Cupcake

Baby, are you alright? Please just sent me a text back. I'm getting worried. Yeol said that there's no gang fight today because the boys are busy so what are you doing now? I love you..

 

Hanyeon locked her screen and waited uneasily and hoping that her phone would vibrate any second.

Sehun tilted his head as he watched Hanyeon's nervousness.

"Hany, are you okay? You seem nervous." Sehun asked.

"I'm okay, Sehun. It's nothing." She assured him with a smile.

"Sehun, Hanyeon, we have something to tell you." Hanyeon's mother spoke up.

Both of their heads perked up by hearing their name.

"What is it, Mrs Park?" Sehun politely asked.

"The four of us has decided that, since both of you are in the process of inheriting your respective companies, we want the both of you to work closely with each other. Mrs Oh and I will be monitoring your work. We will give you a year to do so. If one of you fail, the the both of you would fail too." She firmly stated.

Hanyeon's jaw literally dropped.

*I-I have to work with him?! What will Byunghun think?*

Sehun nodded. "Alright Mrs Park."

"Hanyeon, what about you?" Her mother asked.

"I'm fine with it, mom." She flashed a fake smile.

The parent continued to chat even after they finished their meal. Sungyeol decided to wander off around the hall while Hanyeon and Sehun are stuck next to each other.

"You wanna go up to the rooftop garden for some fresh air?" Sehun gladly suggested.

Hanyeon excitedly nodded and followed him.

She was quite new to the hotel so she can't help but feel amazed by the luxurious decorations and interior. The elevator ride to the secluded rooftop garden was really awkward since it was really quiet and none off them talked.

Ting! Floor 29.

 

The door of the elevator opened and there was a very beautiful garden right in front of their eyes.

*Oh my goodness. I would believe if anyone told me that this is Heaven. Its.. its so beautiful.*

Hanyeon was so mesmerized with the sight that she forgotten that Sehun was right next to her.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" Sehun smiled.

"Yes, it is." Hanyeon nodded, her eyes still glued to the front.

Sehun led Hanyeon to a bench and the sat a few spaces apart.

They chatted about what they're up to now and what happened after their graduation and all. They agreed to work cooperatively and joked that they would kill one another if one of them were to fail the last assignment. Somehow, Hanyeon felt comfortable and engaging when talking to Sehun.

Hanyeon genuinely smiled as she observed the flowers around the garden. She turned to Sehun. "These flowers are so pretty eve at night."

"It does, just like you." Sehun looked at her.

Hanyeon was taken aback. She kept quiet and kept looking forward to avoid eye contact with Sehun Her body temperature heated up as her face clearly reads flustered. 

 

*I am not supposed to be feeling shy with him. What will happen in the future if we often see each other. Sigh...*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: HELLO AGAIN! I decided to update again since I am such a great author who loves her readers. HAHAHAHA. Anyways, thank you to all my subscribers. I can't believe I could have this much with only two chapters. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING OKAY. I LOVE YOU. HEHEEHEHEEH. Keep commenting or spamming the comment box (IT WILL INCREASE YOUR KARMA POINTS!!!!), it is very much appreciated by me. TO the other readers who have yet to subscribe, I urge you to subscribe. I feel so desperate. LOL. Okay bye!

 

follow me on twitter (please tell me that you are one of my readers or else I would just not care about you and will not follow you back. Hehehehehehe!)

My Twit-ah