KrisYeol Issues

Cookies

Baek is such an adorable baby... the actions are cute. 

 

 

The next day, Baekhyun is felt happier than he ever felt since he put himself in the college. The bright and sunny weather seemed to approve him too. He got some feelings about that day.

He skipped through the hall until he saw Chanyeol leaning at his locker. Head down. He never saw Chanyeol looking so depressed. He guessed not everyone is cheerful today.

‘Hey, what’s wrong?’ Baekhyun asked Chanyeol while patting his shoulder. Chanyeol sighed heavily before looking around to make no one was near enough to listen. He mumbled quietly but Baekhyun couldn’t catch anything he said.

‘What? You were too soft.’

‘I confessed to him,’ Baekhyun heard that loud and clear. If he confessed and Kris accepted, Chanyeol shouldn't be like this, unless...

‘He rejected me. He thought of me as his friend. Just friend,’ Chanyeol explained the situation happened.

‘When did you confessed?’

‘Yesterday. We were practicing rap together and then I got this kind of silly voice inside my head urged me to tell him. It was so stupid. No just he doesn’t want me, we couldn't be friends anymore,’ Chanyeol voice was quivering. Baekhyun quickly pulled him into hug and rubs his back.

During this time his best friend needs him and he will offer as much comfort as he can. How could Kris said no to Chanyeol. Sure he’s not that normal and has creepy smiles but he’s adorable and has lot of charms. His craziness that made him Baekhyun’s best friend.

‘It’s okay Channie. You are a strong and cheerful person right? You are the infamous happy virus. You cannot be like this. When he rejected you, doesn’t mean you cannot talk to him anymore. You guys can still stay friends. Perhaps, one day he realized what a stupid action he did when he said no to you. I never been in this situation before, but I’ll help you. Okay?’ Baekhyun long speech seemed not affected Chanyeol much except a few small nods. But the reactions are enough for Baekhyun rather than Chanyeol immobile reaction.

‘Thanks Baek, you are the best!’ Chanyeol held a thumb up and flashes a smile that seemed like a force. Baekhyun doesn't complaint anyway. A sad Chanyeol is no fun and Baekhyun hopes the happy virus recovers quickly... but... it seems not soon.

 

 


‘Hi hyung!’ Tao, his love is said hi to him and approaching him with smile that is too pretty, but, the problem is he’s dragging Kris behind him who looks dying. He glanced at Chanyeol but he already walked away.
‘Hi Tao. Kris,’ he barely noticed that his tone changed a bit reluctant when he said Kris name. He shrugged the matter off while looking at Tao. Tao was grinning cutely but suspiciously at him while pointed at Kris who was wearing his statue-like expression and glaring at the ground. If only the ground could melt, Baekhyun shook his head to get rid of the sudden unimportant thing.

‘What’s wrong? Why are you pointing at Kris,’ Baekhyun asked carefully with a small hesitation. He didn't want to be next subject of Kris deathly glares.

‘Well, Kris made the biggest mistake of his life but he’s such a coward to say sorry,’ Tao replied absentmindedly with Kris looking ready to punch him.

‘I’m not a coward,’Kris hissed through his teeth but Tao didn't seemed to care. Instead he looked at Baekhyun deeply and expectantly. Baekhyun felt nervous and damn the butterflies partying in his stomach.

‘What should I do then?’ Baekhyun rubbed the back of his head confusedly. He knew that it got something to do with Chanyeol, but, why would Kris needs his help. Kris basically knows everything that needs to know about Chanyeol, even his phone number. It’s not that hard to text sorry and flowery words of regrets, right?

‘Well, Kris here wants to do something different other than texting because he just realized this morning at 4.16 a.m. that he likes Chanyeol too and well he rejected Chanyeol without thinking so he wants to fix it back,’ Tao explained the whole situation with a boring, monotone.

Baekhyun looked at Kris who no longer glaring but staring at him hopefully. Baekhyun was giggling inside as he found their problem was quite funny. How could someone realized he loves the person back at 4.16 a.m? It was very hilarious that Baekhyun chuckled to himself.

‘Are just going to laugh in amusement or really helping me to fix this?’ Kris finally opened his mouth. Baekhyun stopped his laughs and nodded twice. Of course he’ll help. He wants to see his best buddy happy anyway.

They promised to meet after school at Luhan’s bubble tea cafe. The bell rang and Kris hurriedly walked away as he had a report to submit. Baekhyun looked at Tao and nearly fell to the ground when Tao winked at him at walked away to his class.

 


Baekhyun forgot how to move until Lay nudged his shoulder, brought him back to reality. Tao will be the death of him one day and he didn't mind at all.

 

P/S: Can Baekhyun and Tao help Kris? What will Baekhyun do about his feelings to Tao? Will he confess bravely like Chanyeol?