Cookies Say Hi!

Cookies

Note: Tao is so cute in the gif? Right?!

Music: Nillili Mambo - Block B, The Story of Us - Taylor Swift.

 

His train of thoughts stopped suddenly when he heard someone cleared his throat behind him. Baekhyun was ready to punch the one who dared to disturb his peace.

He turned around with an annoyed face and his eyes travelled to the boy in front of him.

He wanted to jump off the building right then and now when the voice owned by a dark haired man greeted him.

"Hello, Byun Baekhyun."

 

 

He stood there motionless with eyes wide as saucer that he could beat Kyungsoo to shame. His heart was racing like Ferrari on the circuit. He didn't know what to do exactly when his stomach was dancing merrily and his nerves system was transfering excited and giddy feelings to all parts of his body. He tried his hardest to calm himself down but failed miserably.

Huang Zitao was standing in front of him with a shadow of a smirk graced his always handsome face. TheTao that he chased secretly for over six months was in front of him but he could not say anything. Baekhyun really hate himself that time.

"Hello, are you in the reality or somewhere in space?" Tao asked while positioning himself agains the railing. The distance between them was closer than before. Baekhyun realized he should grabbed this great luck before its gone. He cleared his throat and flashed Tao a quick toothy smile.

"Hi. Sorry. I was just surprised. I thought I was alone."

"You were," Tao gave him a quick reply and watched the sky above. I was sunny and bright. Baekhyun spirit was increasing rapidly. That Thursday afternoon was one of the best afternoon he ever live in.

"So... why are you here?" After a few seconds of silence he really wanted to cut his tongue. What kind of question was that? Do you not want him here? With you of all people?

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I really...," 

"I was here yesterday. The day before. The day before and before and the days went by. Don't you think I should be the one who asked that question. What are you doing here?" Tao eyed him up and down with a face blank as paper.

 

 

Baekhyun was too surprised to actually formed a complete sentence. How could this innocent looking panda lover be such a prick? How could he loves him? Baekhyun blinked a few times and decided to just say sorry and get this over with. He had a lot of thinking, analysing and questioning to do.

"I'm sorry then. I will never be here again," his heart clenched tightly around his chest. The thought not be able to talk to Tao for the second time hurt him badly. He was in a very serious state. He and Tao had nothing but he already felt these kind of things. 

He smiled at Tao and his feet. He really need to go somewhere and calm himself. However, his figure went stone when Tao spoke with disinterest tone.

"You can stay if you want. I don't mind company."

Baekhyun felt like flying. This boy was his life line really. One second he could make his heart swelled in pain and one second he could turn it into Kai dancing happily.

"Thanks. I just really don't want to go back down to the zoo," Baekhyun walked back to his previous spot before his encounter with Tao.

"We're the same then. I'm Huang Zitao by the way," Tao offered his hand which Baekhyun gladly took.

"I know you," Tao raised his eyebrows. Baekhyun found it cute when it disappeared behind his fringe, "I mean Kris told me about you. How did you know my name?" Baekyhun felt uneasy. How did Tao knows his name. Perhaps he...

"Kai told me. He said you are Suho hyung friend," Tao replied with casualty. 

Baekhyun! Stop dreaming! He wouldn't notice you without his friend telling him. He scolded himself in his mind.

"Oh really! Yeah, I didn't know Kai is someone who likes to gossip," Baekhyun laughed nervously, trying to hide his disappointment.

"No he's not. It just happened you were talking to Suho at the hallway and he pointed you to me."

 

 

"Okay. How old are you?" Baekhyun pretended asking the basics question while he already memorize every single details that need to know abot Tao.

"19. I think I'm your junior," Tao started to show sign of interest now as he shifted his gaze from the sky to Baekhyun.

"I'm 20. You have to call me hyung then," Baekhyun giggled at Tao's scared face.

"No. No. No I'm not going to address you as a hyung. We're not that much apart," Tao stated the fact with cute hands gesture.

"But I'm still a year older. That makes me a hyung," Baekhyun raised his eyebrow challenging. He felt totally happy and amused after he saw Tao's cuteness.

"No. Forgive me I'm not going to call you hyung now. It makes me feel childish," Tao pouted at him. Baekhyun laughed. Where did the cool, serious posture of Tao 5 minutes ago went? How could this adorable and cute Tao appear in just a few seconds?

"Alright. Just call me whatever you want then," Baekhyun agreed to Tao happily. 

 

 

They talked some more about their informations until the bell rang. Baekhyun sighed sadly as he realized his time with Tao ended with that sound of the bell. They walked together through the hallway going to their respective classes until Baekhyun heard a growling sound. He searched for it until he realized that was the sound of Tao's stomach.

 

 

"Did you not eat?" Baekhyun concerned toce laced with his caring voice.

"No. I wasn't that hungry," Tao smiled shyly while looking at the ground.

"Wait here. I have something in my locker," Baekhyun ordered with seriousness which made Tao looked up at his surprised. Baekhyun just walked hurriedly to his locker and took his favourite snacks.

"Here. You can eat this secretly later," Baekhyun winked and shoved the small packet into Tao's palm.

"Chocolate chips cookies," Tao read the cover of the packet. He tore it opened quickly and ate like there's no tomorrow. Baekhyun looked at Tao. Amused and shocked at the same time.

"You must be starving," Baekhyun shook his head and started to head to his class when the voice behind him made him crazy inside.

"This cookied are good. Thanks hyung."

 

P/S: Hope you guys enjoy their first conversation. 

Oh. And you guys can follow me or ask me on Tumblr : dduizhang-law.tumblr.com