The First Hello

Cookies

Baekhyun steps took him to the rooftop of the college. From here he could see the students at the ground. He took a long breath and captured his surrounding. Why hadn't he discovered this spot at first place. He went through those 6 months of noises and buzzes with a very large scale of difficulties. Lucky that he has Suho and Chanyeol attend this college initially. 

He felt thankful that Suho and Chanyeol attend the same college as Huang Zitao. Tao. Yes, he knows his crush name. He should have asked Suho sooner rather than referring to Tao as Panda. Suho and Tao have a class together and Suho knows quite the basic informations about his Tao. He started to refer Tao as his, secretly though. 

No one knows he likes Tao. Not even Chanyeol, his best friend through heaven and hell. It was pretty hard to convince Suho that he was just curious about Tao and clearly not having any interest about him. He didn't know if Suho bought his lie or not but he didn't push him again. He felt bad to keep his feelings from his hyung and Chanyeol, but, he just not confident yet about this thing that happening to him. He just not that confident about Huang Zitao.

 

 

Tao is his junior in this college. He knows Wushu and there's rumor saying that he keeps his wushu stick in his locker (Baekhyun's not believing it though). He loves Gucci. He extremely likes panda which earned him a nickname Kung Fu Panda. 

When he first walked in to this college, he knew that Tao is popular by the way his figure walked confidently through the hallway. The students by greeted him comfortably. The girls giggling as he passed by them. At that moment Baekhyun started to question himself. Does he good enough to be with Tao?

To make thing worst for his already bad condition, the blonde man, named Wu Yifan, better known as Kris attend the same college. He felt betrayed when Chanyeol introduced Kris to him. Chanyeol never mentioned Kris before and after a long while, Chanyeol attitudes toward Kris made Baekhyun laughed at his own and best friend foolishness. It was crystal clear that Chanyeol likes Kris more than a friend but... Kris expression hardly tell him anything. That is the reason why Chanyeol is scared to take their relationship onto the next level. Kris treats him like he treats Suho and Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt sorry for his best mate. But at the same time, he felt relief as he knows that Kris is single and Tao is his dorm mate.

There were times when he nearly request Kris to introduce him to Tao, however, in the end, he lost it. He was sure that he will freak out when Tao says hi to him.

 

 

His thoughts travel to Tao's friends. There is this cute couple people called HunHan. Sehun and Luhan to be exact. They are what people call soulmate. They're very much alike in everything and they love each other for sure. Baekhyun talked to them once when he hung out with Kris and Chanyeol, and he was surprised to know that Luhan is older than him! He looks like a lovely little baby. Sehun laughed at him when he choked on his drink as Luhan said he's 22. The same age as Kris. Well... Kris is anything but baby.

And then, there's this tanned boy with hooded eyes, Kim Jongin or Kai. Kai is like the owner of the college. He was extremely famous that people will turn their heads twice when he passed them. He and Tao were in the same high school. And he spent most of his time either with Tao, Kris or Kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun likes Kyungsoo. Not in the same way as Tao. Kyungsoo is someone who radiates a very warm and comfortable feelings. Kyungsoo is Suho's friend and he remembered when Kyungsoo shrieked in panic as Suho ate a very oily unhealthy lunch at the cafeteria. Kyungsoo started babbling with his cute gestures and wide eyes about the effects of consuming unhealthy food until Kai turned up and pulled him away from Suho. Kyungsoo pouted cutely at Kai. He wondered if there's anything going on with both of them.

Then there are these two boys that hang out with Suho's boyfriend Lay, Minseok and Jongdae. These two is like cat and dog. Jongdae will tease Minseok in every free time he has and Minseok will replied back with the same amounts of funny insults.

It was a wonder that Baekhyun had talked to Tao's friend but never once did he had an opportunity to have a conversation with Tao. Well there were moments of chances but, he always ran away.

 

 

His train of thoughts stopped suddenly when he heard someone cleared his throat behind him. Baekhyun is ready to punch the one who dared to disturb his peace. 

He turned around with an annoyed face and his eyes traveled to boy in front of him.

He wanted to jump off the building right then and now when the voice owned by a dark haired man greeted him.

"Hello, Byun Baekhyun."