Block B: Nine.

|| Facts About BLOCK B ||

 

 

1. When Jaehyo does make-up, he doesn't wash his face for two days.
Taeil told this on the Starry Night radio show.

2. This fan asked Taeil what his favourite colour is, and Taeil replied to that fan saying,
'Poo Colour'.

3. In this radio show, P.O introduced himself as:
'Annyoung haseyo, I'm P.O who doesn't go to university.'

4. In ShimShimTaPa, it was Block B's immitation time, and P.O was singing
Seven's Even if I can't sing. He really can't sing.

5. When P.O graduated from his high school, when he got his award
he went up to this male teacher and gave a peck on the teachers forehead.

 

 

 

 

6. In one of this program that Kyung went out on, he said that he doesn't have much underwear.
After that, fans started to send him a lot of underwear as a present.
Once, P.O was wearing one of Kyung's underwear that the fans sent him and Kyung told P.O saying,
'That's mine?' and P.O replied back to him saying, 'It's mine, ah- it's mine.' and was running away from Kyung.

7. On July 24th, Block B performed at Oakvalley, and the people from the apartment was looking at their performance.
Zico who noticed the couples on the veranda screamed out, 'Have the best night!' 

8. Jaehyo told on Match Up that he can't live without electrical things like laptop, phone, etc.
But, In Starry Night Radio, he told that he doesn't use his phone that much.

9. In Starry Night, Jaehyo told Kyung and Zico to do everything, and he just stayed quiet.
After the radio finished, Younha told them to say something before they finish.
Jaehyo: I think it was better for me to do it.
Kyung&Zico: Next time, you should come out by yourself then.
Jaehyo: Guys, I'm sorry.

10. When Minhyuk sleeps, he doesn't move at all.

 

 

someone is being a liar in number eight lol XD
can you tell? Jaehyo? You don't use your phone much?
L

I

A

R

.

 

I can see it in your eyes. /that'sfreaky/anyways.
i'll give you a proof that Jaehyo uses his phone a lot.
 

TWITTER. 

He is on twitter on his phone, everytime.

/CASESOLVED/ 

 

BYE.