Block B: Two.

|| Facts About BLOCK B ||

1. Dalshabet Soobin and PO went to the same school. Soobin said that PO was the scary oppa and PO who is trying to explain what happened said: I just didn't like it when young hoobae's at our school smoke, so i just slapped them, that's all.

2. If Ukwon gets angry, his eyes turn triangle.

3. PO said to Zico infront of the camera: Our BlockB leader! Woo Jiho! Zico! You are good at it! and when Zico was occupied with something else, PO walked towards the camera and whispered: He's not good at all.

4. When BlockB was doing the interview, Zico said: There's magic happening in someone's shoes, I can't say that the person is beside me on the right. When Kyung heard that he said: Yes, because i'm short, that's why I have it on my shoes. Taeil hyung, do you have them in your shoes too?

5. This fan wrote on Jaehyo's cyworld saying if she gets first in her test, he has to give her a hug and Jaehyo commented back to her saying, ok. When the fan got her test back, she really got first in her test, and Jaehyo hugged her really tight.

6. When BlockB did their comeback with the song Nanrina, Zico and Kyung had a bad fight that they were swearing and screaming. When Zico walked out of the waiting room, the atmosphere became really quiet and awkward that even the co ordinators couldn't do anything about it and just quietly doing their work, choosing their outfits, when Kyung screamed out and walked out of the waiting room. Fifteen minutes later, they both came in putting their arms around their shoulders and laughing. What they did outside was, Kyung pulling out some aegyo's to make Zico feel better and saying: You know that you're my only friend.

7. At BlockB fan meeting.
first time:
Fan: Z I
Zico: Next is~
Fan: CO
now:
Fan: Z I
Zico: Don't do that!!!
Fan: Why not!!!

8. Ukwon is the umma in BlockB.

9. BlockB and BBCs argue a lot, make fun of eachother a lot.

10. PO and Taemin is in the same class, but Taemin said that he never saw PO in the class.

 

 

Well, Ima go back to fangirling about block b :3
and then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :>
this girl will update more tomorrow after church~
wubbb you <3