Block B: Six.

|| Facts About BLOCK B ||

 

 

1. Zico spent the christmas with Kyung for two years.
While other members are out having fun, the other two was inside making the album.

2. Taeil was doing internet shopping and was looking at the dogs.
So Minhyuk said, 'Yah, you have your dog Happy at home.' and then Taeil said, 'When Happy... goes... I'm going to raise another one..."

3. Younha asked on the radio, what instrument you want to learn to Jaehyo, and he said Zico.

4. In death camp, P.O had to make the ramen and eat them all in ten minutes.
When he finished making the ramen, he ate the noodles but when the PD said, 'There's still three minutes left.'
P.O spit the noodles back out.

5. Block B came out after finishing this music program, and there was a lot of Bestfriends who didn't give any interests to Block B
So Zico went up to one of the fans and asked them, 'Who's fan are you?' and one fangirl said, 'Boyfriend..;;' 
Zico replied back to her awkwardly saying, '..... I'm friend of Jeongmin......'

 

 

 

 

6. When ever Jaehyo write on the daum official fan cafe, he forgets to write the heading.
That he always have to edit it, and write a note on the bottom saying, 'Don't kick me out.'

7. Zico: We didn't eat anything, but practiced when our album was out... because there's no such thing as
lunch for us. With no weekend, for two whole week, we practiced and participated in our MV!
When I closed and open my eyes... we became a big star.

8. There was a Block B special interview, and it was Jaehyo having the interview.
While Jaehyo was getting interviewed, P.O on the other side was at the other room eating.

9. When the Block B members were planning to prank B-Bomb, Kyung said, ' Guys- aren't we being mean to hyung?'
and U-Kwon said with aegyo, 'Ani~ Ani~ Anigodeun~' [which means NO.]

10. The scariest person in Block B is P.O.
If he gets angry, his looks on the eyes change.

 

 

BONUS. When Zico was arguing with P.O he got really angry at him. If P.O see Zico angry, he does aegyo by
trying to make his eyes look big when he looks at Zico, and shakes his shoulders saying, 'Don't get angry~'

 

 

 

 

ima, go do something with that aegyo of yours P..O

I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah - did you watch um block b beatles code?

omg, it was so awesome! I wish SBS finally open their bishy hearts to Block B
 

and let them come out on RUNNING MAN..

 

RUNNING MAN VS BLOCK B.

good shiet to watch.

 

SBS. come on- don't be so childish.

You got upset of SHINHWA because they didn't do their shinhwa broadcast on SBS but other broadcasting company.

just because shinhwa did love letter on SBS doesn't mean, they have to do their shinhwa broadcast on SBS too.

but anyways- that was ages ago.

 

BLOCK B's RUNNING MAN.

I'LL FOREVER WAIT THAT TO HAPPEN.